AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   International Saimoe League 2012 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109310)

Dhomochevsky 2011-12-31 19:29

Help, I'm stuck. :heh:

So I want to nominate Sawagi Kyou from Ben-To...

But there is two of them. What do? :eyespin:
Can I just nominate Orthros, as they are twins anyway?...

ppaaccoojrf 2011-12-31 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky (Post 3927137)

Same here. Do we put older/younger sister between parentheses or something? Or write the kanji?

wontaek 2011-12-31 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky (Post 3927137)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppaaccoojrf (Post 3927151)
Same here. Do we put older/younger sister between parentheses or something?

Sorry but you have to nominate the older sister and younger sister separately, as they are distinct individuals with their own personality.

Dhomochevsky 2011-12-31 19:49

Ok, so I just write (younger twin)/(older twin) behind their names.
Would be sad if none of them got through because votes got split, so it's two votes then.

Kotohono 2011-12-31 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by hinakatbklyn (Post 3926875)
http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/f...php?f=2&t=2628
(see first post)

I was thinking the same thing that the top 24 should auto-qualify regardless of which division they qualify to. Instead, it will be the top 12 equally for each division. There were more representatives with winning records in the stella division. The Nova division still had a few spots available.

Only one that got a second chance despite her record that I wanted to see in the preliminaries <My opinion> is Haruna.

Oh I see now why, they changed Nova from 2009-2011 to november 2009-december 2011 ugh, that explains the stupidity, it should have been 2009+ in general for nova, imo.

wontaek 2011-12-31 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky (Post 3927156)
Ok, so I just write (younger twin)/(older twin) behind their names.
Would be sad if none of them got through because votes got split, so it's two votes then.

That will work or anything else that will let us distinguish which one of the two the nomination is for.

hinakatbklyn 2011-12-31 20:44

I'll wait a day or 2 before I go with my official nominations. My first 8 though I'm certain of.

(1) Yuuki Mikan (To Love Ru)
(2) Hasegawa Kobato (Boku wa Tomodachi...)

(3) Fujibayashi Kyou (Clannad)
(4) Asuha Touharu (Astarotte no Omocha)
(5) Rin Tosaka (Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero)
(6) Kanon Nakagawa (KamiNomi)
(7) Haqua du Lot Herminium (Kaminomi)
(8) Shiina Mayuri (Steins; Gate)
(9) Fear (C3)
(10) Dalian (Dantalian)
(11) Merry Nightmare (Yumekui Merry)
(12) Erio Touwa (Denpa Oona...)

RegalStar 2011-12-31 21:17

As I was typing my nominations for someone else, I just noticed that half of them are voiced by Hanazawa :heh:

ppaaccoojrf 2011-12-31 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by RegalStar (Post 3927228)
As I was typing my nominations for someone else, I just noticed that half of them are voiced by Hanazawa :heh:

Even taking out Nadeko, Tenshi, Kuroneko and Charl? Wow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wontaek (Post 3927173)
That will work or anything else that will let us distinguish which one of the two the nomination is for.

What will you do with people who only wrote "Sawagi Kyo"? Void them? I (and I think everyone else voting for either of them) would be pleased if you either gave the "bogus" votes towards the one with the most votes, or distributed them evenly (as in, if a twin has 60% of the votes between the two, she gets 60% of the unsorted votes). Think you can do something like that?

Team Rocket Elite 2011-12-31 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppaaccoojrf (Post 3927244)
What will you do with people who only wrote "Sawagi Kyo"? Void them? I (and I think everyone else voting for either of them) would be pleased if you either gave the "bogus" votes towards the one with the most votes, or distributed them evenly (as in, if a twin has 60% of the votes between the two, she gets 60% of the unsorted votes). Think you can do something like that?

They could be distributed in proportion to the differentiable nominations between the two.

ars89 2011-12-31 22:59

wow what a short break

HasuMasu 2012-01-01 02:44

http://i.imgur.com/44MlK.png

That wasn't too difficult. :heh:

Eisdrache 2012-01-01 03:21

It took me forever :(

http://piclair.com/data/bpcv5.jpg

Kotohono 2012-01-01 03:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eisdrache (Post 3927587)
It took me forever :(

http://piclair.com/data/bpcv5.jpg

Less than 4 hours and we already have our first person posting a character on the do NOT nominate list :p:heh: (Saber).

Ithekro 2012-01-01 04:35

And I am pretty sure that this Saber is the same one in both Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night. Other classes, not so much...but Saber, at least for these two Holy Grail Wars...is the same (plus considering who she is and all....yeah)

Though I usually don't consider her all that moe....Carnival Phantasm has shifted that stance a little. But then that show has helped Fate/Stay Night's Caster's moe a whole lot.

KholdStare 2012-01-01 04:54

Carnival Phantasm is awesome!

Marina 2012-01-01 05:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by KholdStare (Post 3927674)

Although after watching it, I couldn't take Lancer seriously when I later watched Unlimited Blade Works for the first time.... :p

wontaek 2012-01-01 06:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppaaccoojrf (Post 3927244)

We will consider this only if enough people nominates them. The safe thing to do is make sure you write something that will let us distinguish whether the nomination was for the elder or the younger. If someone wrote Sawagi Kyo twice in the nomination, unless large number of people does that, our default choice currently is to void that nomination for duplicate nomination. We believe the individuality of each character needs to be honored, so please play it safe and write something like (old) , (young) , or anything to let us distinguish them.

wontaek 2012-01-01 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by KholdStare (Post 3927674)

It's so awesome, that I was tempted to nominate some characters with Carnival Phantasm as the series title.

all_flying 2012-01-01 07:07

Surprise! No one nominate any character from Nichijou. Is there not enough moe in this show? :rolleyes: