AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Least Favorite Naruto Character! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=35349)

Yazakura 2006-08-18 13:16

Least Favorite Naruto Character!

Mine has to be Sasuke, no questions asked. Come here to discuss your least favorite characters, just what the title suggests! ;)

Snubben_Pierre 2006-08-18 14:09

konohamaru is mine and his pals... all three of them are so annoying..

sasuke is one of my least favorite also, so im not gonna ask why you choice him =)

Shay 2006-08-18 15:16

I voted for Chouji. Really, I think we've seen the best of him. He does nothing for me and he has an annoying voice.

Konohamaru came close but I guess he has a lil' potential.

zamme 2006-08-18 16:35

Hinata, she's the very queen of annoyance.

Raihen 2006-08-18 17:25

For me Sakura, I really don't like her ;p

Psychoray 2006-08-18 17:43

Konohamaru, and his friends.

Zu Ra 2006-08-18 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yazakura
Mine has to be Sasuke, no questions asked. Come here to discuss your least favorite characters, just what the title suggests!.

Sauckay all the way , without hurting any fanboy/fangirls sentiments here I would love to say

Sauckay is the most Emo Angsty and Whiney chara in Naruto by far

CygnusX 2006-08-19 06:28

Sakura: even though se has improved in part II, she still cries way too much; she annoys me more than any character.

Sasuke I don't like either, but at least he shows some cool stuff sometimes.

And Naruto is an annoying brainless fool too, but same as Sasuke, at least he shows something sometimes.

Weird ... the 3 main characters are my most hated persons ... maybe I should find another serie :p

Electroguy 2006-08-19 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_shinigami
Sauckay all the way , without hurting any fanboy/fangirls sentiments here I would love to say

Sauckay is the most Emo Angsty and Whiney chara in Naruto by far

Most emo = Gaara.

"I...*sniff*.....cant love anyone.....*sob*....but myself!!*whine* Because my dad.....*sniff*....never loved me.....*choke*... etc.

Sasuke - My brother killed my entire family I have to go pwn him!!

Only thing emo about sasuke is the outfit and his secret lust for kakashi...

[Ontopic]

Hinata's my least favourite. Shes too pathetic. I assume she'll grow some plums later on in the storyline or wind up making some noble scarifice to some emotive music at some point but she made too many appearences in the filler just fainting and blushing.

+ I dont like her adaptation of the hyuuga moves via the medium of interpretational dance.

Wrath of the Uchiha 2006-08-19 07:32

Lee and Gai.

Their hardwork ideals are fantastic but.....spandex and mirrors to check your hair? No thanx considering the hairstyle itself isn't worth it :/

What's worse, Lee's becomin an exact copy of Gai, thank god Jiraiya was smart enough and didn't make Naruto didn't wear that spandex *cringe* :/

Rachy 2006-08-19 08:03

Kabuto... *stab*

Hinata close 2nd.

tramadrama 2006-08-19 09:15

Sakura killed any chances of me remotely liking her character in the last manga issue (319).

Last_Hope 2006-08-19 10:03

Sometimes I do dislike Naruto. Like him intervening in Hinata´s battle with Neji in the direct way he did. But overall I like him.

I guess the only character I´ve never liked is Sakura. I don´t like people who are to stupid to think more than 4 seconds ahead of themselves. And if she´s still crying over Sasuke... *sigh*. She´s pretty egoistic (of course people do have the right to be that too) if you think about it. She´s tormenting Naruto a lot with her behavior.

Can´t say I like Sasuke that much either. I hope Itachi will "pwn" him and then Naruto comes to save the day. :D

Yondaime-Legacy 2006-08-19 12:24

haha naruto is one of my fav but i could see why he could b someones least fav since at moments i really dislike him myself (his ignorance of things).

But Itachi is just waaayy to cool to b a least fav. havent really seen anyone dislike him since he isnt annoying at all like the other characters.

I put Sakura as my least fav. a guy that doesnt even look at u, and yet u put ur life on the line for him. that really shows that how desperate someone could get. hope shes killed off lol, tho i know its not gonna happen.

Laharu 2006-08-19 12:42

S-a-s-u-k-e. >=|

Ryuujin 2006-08-19 15:07

Sasuke, for a whole litany of reasons.

Also Orochimaru and Kabuto, because they won't freaking die.

Sakura too, for that matter. She sucked so bad before the timeskip, and just when it seemed like she had finally gotten over it, she got knocked the hell out on the bridge and immediately followed it up by running right up to 4-tails Naruto...

Yazakura 2006-08-19 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electroguy
Most emo = Gaara.

"I...*sniff*.....cant love anyone.....*sob*....but myself!!*whine* Because my dad.....*sniff*....never loved me.....*choke*... etc.

Sasuke - My brother killed my entire family I have to go pwn him!!

Only thing emo about sasuke is the outfit and his secret lust for kakashi...

You kidding? All Sasuke thinks about is avenging his family, and once he accomplishes that, he'll have no reason to exist. At least Garra DESERVES to be emo, who had no love in his life at all, when Sasuke knew nothing but love. His reason for existing, is becoming increasingly repetative and pointless. :heh:

Looks like Sasuke's winning in the poll. Great to know I'm not the only Sasuke hater here. ;)

Oh, that's not what Gaara complained about. You've got his childhood story all messed up: both his parents hated him, and the gaurdian he stayed with was sent to kill Garra. Much worse than Sasuke's past, which was full of love until Itachi went biserk and killed his clan. Boo hoo, I really pity Sasuke. *Sarcasm implied*

niwasatou 2006-08-19 15:30

I don't like Sasugay either :rolleyes:
Kabuto and Konohamaru are annoying too.

Yazakura 2006-08-19 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by niwasatou
I don't like Sasugay either :rolleyes:
Kabuto and Konohamaru are annoying too.

Hehe...looks like I'm not the only person here who calls him Sasugay either....:heh:

niwasatou 2006-08-19 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yazakura
Hehe...looks like I'm not the only person here who calls him Sasugay either....:heh:

Well, what about Sas-uke? :D