AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-03 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3790790)
Hope so that would be wild to see... or maybe the Providence or Legend some MG love. :)

Seconded! I would love to see a MG of the Legend.

And regarding the Providence: Now that the RG Freedom is coming out, I thought of buying the HG Providence. Does anyone here own that kit and would kindly share their opinion of it?

suiton629 2011-10-03 14:07

MG Sandrock EW's box art revealed!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--_ifXuPwsh...s1600/1234.jpg

maknaedik 2011-10-03 17:43

@xxnike629xx
LOL! Looks like what you've been saying repeatedly all this time was finally heard.. But by HLJ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8QL1...&feature=feedu @19:56

suiton629 2011-10-03 18:04

=P

Yup~ Hahah! Except they read my user name wrong.

firefox 2011-10-04 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3790826)
Seconded! I would love to see a MG of the Legend.

And regarding the Providence: Now that the RG Freedom is coming out, I thought of buying the HG Providence. Does anyone here own that kit and would kindly share their opinion of it?

MG legend gundam would be cool, but i really woulf like MG gaia gundam :), got to love transformable MS!

1/144 HG Providence is allright not too much painting is required but, i like the 1/100 more personaly, has more detail

maknaedik 2011-10-04 01:39

Looks like everyone is optimistic to see their favorite MS from Seed gets an MG treatment, that includes me of course. If this remaster project gives enough popularity, then I think it's possible. Red MGs please :)

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-04 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 3791747)
MG legend gundam would be cool, but i really woulf like MG gaia gundam :), got to love transformable MS!

1/144 HG Providence is allright not too much painting is required but, i like the 1/100 more personaly, has more detail

If they release a MG Gaia, I will definitely pose it with the Freedom in a "Boot to the Face"-Fashion :D

And thanks for your opinion on the Providence. I do have the 1/100 Providence, currently posed with the MG Freedom, and for a No-Grade its quite good :) I want a 1/144 of either the Providence or the 3 Gundams of the druggies to go along with the Real Grade Freedom. Don't know what to choose...:confused:

Appel 2011-10-04 02:42

personally i dont see that happening though. they didnt even improve these re-released HG kits so i really dont see them releasing new MGs.

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-04 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3791847)
personally i dont see that happening though. they didnt even improve these re-released HG kits so i really dont see them releasing new MGs.

Me neither, but it's ok to wish for something, right?

firefox 2011-10-04 03:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3791864)
Me neither, but it's ok to wish for something, right?

We might not be very important to bandai, but if you don't speak up the chances are even slimmer.

Hey i got my PG red frame after nagging for years about it :heh:

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-04 04:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 3791906)
We might not be very important to bandai, but if you don't speak up the chances are even slimmer.

Hey i got my PG red frame after nagging for years about it :heh:

Well, the Red Frame is one of the more popular MS, Bandai smelled the profit and gave us the PG and the MG. Sadly, this doesn't seem to be the case for alot of other great designs, though. What I would love to get are some Grunt-suits from 00 or any other Series that isn't UC like the GN-X III, A-Head or Flag or the long overdue Gundam X and Double X, for example. The grunts are most likely to not gonna happen, but I hope we will see at least a MG from Gundam X in the next 2 years.

Appel 2011-10-04 05:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3791919)
Well, the Red Frame is one of the more popular MS, Bandai smelled the profit and gave us the PG and the MG. Sadly, this doesn't seem to be the case for alot of other great designs, though. What I would love to get are some Grunt-suits from 00 or any other Series that isn't UC like the GN-X III, A-Head or Flag or the long overdue Gundam X and Double X, for example. The grunts are most likely to not gonna happen, but I hope we will see at least a MG from Gundam X in the next 2 years.

well the PG red frame is based on the PG strike. the red frame is crazy popular (and for good reason!) and developing the model was very inexpensive for them since they were able to use the strike as a base.
i bet they made an enormous amount of profit with the PG red frame! and it still sells very well! it has been in the top list on HLJ for ages and it is definitely one of the most popular models bandai has ever made. it looks awesome, is just as easy to build as a MG model and still has all the amazing features and details of a PG kit. and for a PG model it isnt even that expensive, its somewhere in the middle range of PG prices.

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-04 05:54

Yep, if I would be in to PG, I would probably own it. But I'm quite satysified with my MG :D

Appel 2011-10-04 06:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 3791995)
Yep, if I would be in to PG, I would probably own it. But I'm quite satysified with my MG :D

i have the PG astray myself and i couldnt be happier with it^^

StrikeFreedomV2 2011-10-04 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3792004)

I know, you posted pics quite some time ago^^

firefox 2011-10-04 06:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3792004)

I still need to build mine...(hides in shame:upset:)

The problem is that bandai only looks at japan, and i have no idea what is popular in japan at the moment in terms of suits that have not yet had a MG release.
For some weird reason bandai gave us like 7 Wing Mg's in 1 year, and i thought Wing was never popular in Japan.

The last years there have been very few non Gundam Mg's released, i still await a non gundam seed model to ever make it into MG, but since seed has a overflow of Gundams in it this seems very unlikely.

duotiga 2011-10-04 07:14

they missed HG Yzak Slash Zaku also =\

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 3792029)

The problem is that bandai only looks at japan, and i have no idea what is popular in japan at the moment in terms of suits that have not yet had a MG release.
For some weird reason bandai gave us like 7 Wing Mg's in 1 year, and i thought Wing was never popular in Japan.

The last years there have been very few non Gundam Mg's released, i still await a non gundam seed model to ever make it into MG, but since seed has a overflow of Gundams in it this seems very unlikely.

frm what i see right nw, they have shift the focus to the internation market as gundam community is growing....

suiton629 2011-10-04 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 3792029)

Yea~ So why can't they give us a MG Exia Repair 2, MG Astraea (white), and SD Astraea? :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

maknaedik 2011-10-04 09:03

@xxnike629xx

Because they are concentrating in something else :P

I also agree with Appel, I can't see any new kits from Seed except remastered kits. The remastering is just an excuse to sell remastered kits.

suiton629 2011-10-04 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3792153)
@xxnike629xx

Because they are concentrating in something else :P

I also agree with Appel, I can't see any new kits from Seed except remastered kits. The remastering is just an excuse to sell remastered kits.

Still~ We still need a few more GunPla from the 00 series... =P