AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Appel 2011-11-18 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 3861840)
Dear god no D: those kits would be horrible, it would be impossible for either the A or B type to stand up in either MA or MS mode :x they are too armed.

i dont really think so, they have most of the armaments more to the sides and not just on their backs. but the horrbile ankles could become a big problem so they would have to fix that as well XD
and even if they really dont stand up you can always get an action base for them, too.

firefox 2011-11-18 03:06

Quote:

Dear god no D: those kits would be horrible, it would be impossible for either the A or B type to stand up in either MA or MS mode :x they are too armed.

I agree, besides type A looks overly bulky, just ugly. Can't bandai make slender upgrades instead of adding super steriodsbackpacks???????

duotiga 2011-11-18 03:15

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3862295)
i dont really think so, they have most of the armaments more to the sides and not just on their backs. but the horrbile ankles could become a big problem so they would have to fix that as well XD
and even if they really dont stand up you can always get an action base for them, too.

using stand to support kinda reminds me of 1/72 armoured messiah vf-25 F/S ver

Znozzy 2011-11-18 07:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3862295)

Without redesigning theb ackpacks on the regular(and commander type) the added weight would break the " wing " binders off the backpack, lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 3862373)
I agree, besides type A looks overly bulky, just ugly. Can't bandai make slender upgrades instead of adding super steriodsbackpacks???????

Agreed, i mean, i don't mind them adding extra Missile pods and such that can be ejected (a'la macross) but they always manage to add way too much extra bulk, and guns, i dislike it mainly because it makes me think of Seed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3862386)
using stand to support kinda reminds me of 1/72 armoured messiah vf-25 F/S ver

The A/B ReZel types would have so big weightissues D: i don't even want to think about it, lol

Araxiel 2011-11-18 08:09

Hey, all. I've just started into that messy business of posting videos of gunpla on my Youtube channel. So come have a look-see, listen to me ramble and if you have any ideas as to why the audio's out of whack, do tell me XD

Spoiler for 1/144 NG Shuffle Alliance:

Don't worry, I won't make a habit of spamming my videos here. Just a quick plug.

suiton629 2011-11-18 08:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Araxiel (Post 3862688)
Hey, all. I've just started into that messy business of posting videos of gunpla on my Youtube channel. So come have a look-see, listen to me ramble and if you have any ideas as to why the audio's out of whack, do tell me XD

Spoiler for 1/144 NG Shuffle Alliance:

Don't worry, I won't make a habit of spamming my videos here. Just a quick plug.

Very cool~ I just subbed to your channel. Try to get more reviews up and please try to get HD 720p (at least) videos. =)

I know I only post 480p content, but I'm trying to find a better digital camera that I can use to post 720p videos on YouTube. I still don't have the funds nor have I been able to decide...

>_<

And it doesn't help that I'm also into video games, anime, and manga... ehehehe

cupcakes4chris 2011-11-18 16:02

http://hobbynotoriko.yumenogotoshi.com/DSCF43671.JPG
http://hobbynotoriko.yumenogotoshi.com/hg-age-1-t.html

Appel 2011-11-18 16:54

i still dont like the looks of the tidus :T i like bulky suits but not like this :P

Znozzy 2011-11-18 17:52

http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnima....jpg?width=320

Araxiel 2011-11-18 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3862707)
Very cool~ I just subbed to your channel. Try to get more reviews up and please try to get HD 720p (at least) videos. =)

I'll tinker around with my camera's settings to see if it can do that, but for the time being that's literally just from the camera built-in to my laptop. Yeahhh, no expense spared XD

Bonta Kun 2011-11-18 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3863214)
i still dont like the looks of the tidus :T i like bulky suits but not like this :P

Ehh I swear to god I thought you said you liked it?! lol(man I really must be losing my marbles, I forget things so easliy or totally think otherwise and not have a clue where from:uhoh:)

Well I'm the same I like certain bulky suits but not so much with the titus.

Still wondering if I'll bother with AGE yet, cause not sure if I'd go with 1/144 or 1/100.

Sworra 2011-11-18 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3863452)
Ehh I swear to god I thought you said you liked it?! lol(man I really must be losing my marbles, I forget things so easliy or totally think otherwise and not have a clue where from:uhoh:)

Still wondering if I'll bother with AGE yet, cause not sure if I'd go with 1/144 or 1/100.

I'm going to wait until the AGE 2 stuff comes out.. I hear some MG's are in the making of them

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-11-19 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3863452)

Well, I guess I'll join the club. Titus just look 'wrong' to me. I don't know why exactly. Maybe one factor is because the wing/fin at its back doesn't match well with the round large shoulders. :eyebrow:

Znozzy 2011-11-19 04:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3863843)
Well, I guess I'll join the club. Titus just look 'wrong' to me. I don't know why exactly. Maybe one factor is because the wing/fin at its back doesn't match well with the round large shoulders. :eyebrow:

maybe it's because its going to be wrestling the UE into submission? that alone is a huge turnoff for me

Rising Dragon 2011-11-19 04:38

If you're gonna judge the Titus based on its actions, don't you think you should... I dunno... wait until you see it in action?

Just a suggestion.

Znozzy 2011-11-19 05:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 3863913)
If you're gonna judge the Titus based on its actions, don't you think you should... I dunno... wait until you see it in action?

Just a suggestion.

Oh, i dislike the design of the Titus, i dislike the way it was portrayed in the HG images a page back/a few posts up, i just .. dislike the titus, but i'm willing to give it a chance animated

And then there is the fact that the more i see of it the more i dislike it.

But then again, i disliked the Geara Zulu until i saw it animated

GN0010 Nosferatu 2011-11-19 09:05

If there is one thing G-Gundam did excellently, it was hand-to-hand combat with MS, Titus is gonna be worth the purchase in kit form.

suiton629 2011-11-19 09:12

I'm thinking about getting the MG Wing Gundam (TV). Is it any good? Also, do you think we might get a version 1.5 of the MG Wing Zero "Custom" and the MG Wing Zero (TV)...?

maknaedik 2011-11-19 10:03

Just ordered from HLJ Gundam Collection DX series 8 and 9. I'm really hoping it would go straight in our house :)

I honestly want to see Titus doing lariats. That would be awesome!

casval cehack 2011-11-19 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3864168)
If there is one thing G-Gundam did excellently, it was hand-to-hand combat with MS, Titus is gonna be worth the purchase in kit form.

Ironically for the G-Gundam units with excellent hand-to-hand combat stats, their kits (HGFC atleast) have poor articulation and posing options compare to the mostly older 00 and Age gunpla.