AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

BirdcageStarlet 2016-10-03 09:02

Are there any plans for PG 1/60 Phenex to compliment the (Full Armour) Unicorn and Banshee (Norn)?

Skye629 2016-10-03 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by BirdcageStarlet (Post 5957368)
Are there any plans for PG 1/60 Phenex to compliment the (Full Armour) Unicorn and Banshee (Norn)?

None confirmed yet, though the molds are more or less already there, its just a question of "when"

Router25 2016-10-04 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 5957362)
Too bad I can't cancel my pre-order. It was my first time pre-ordering, now it will be my last :/

The only good point in pre-ordering was the discount (about 30%less than their selling price there). Right now I'm also waiting for my Sinanju to arrive which was set for September. (maybe in a week or so due to shipping times) From what I remember, the stores in Greenhills get their stocks from Hong Kong so there is a delay of at least 2 months between actual release times.

mangatron 2016-10-04 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Router25 (Post 5957781)
The only good point in pre-ordering was the discount (about 30%less than their selling price there). Right now I'm also waiting for my Sinanju to arrive which was set for September. (maybe in a week or so due to shipping times) From what I remember, the stores in Greenhills get their stocks from Hong Kong so there is a delay of at least 2 months between actual release times.

Ah, I see. And yeah, that Sinanju got a nice pre-order discount :)

Sandstorm 2016-10-05 09:33

Recently I bought and build a Pandagguy since I find petitgguys adorable, I do not suppose anyone else has interest in that line or wonder how well it is doing.

Skye629 2016-10-05 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandstorm (Post 5958570)
Recently I bought and build a Pandagguy since I find petitgguys adorable, I do not suppose anyone else has interest in that line or wonder how well it is doing.

We don't really need to buy them to know they're doing well lol, they keep releasing new ones

Theres like what? 8 variants + 1-2 Pbandai versions?

UPDATE: AAAANNNNDDDD they went and announced/revealed 2 more, I think that settles how well they're doing

Bonta Kun 2016-10-11 16:40

Yea need to get me a MB F91, looks simply amazing!

Only MS I would like more is my Sinanju.

Illsteir 2016-10-23 01:21

MG Gundam Heavyarms Kai OOB photos
I wish the detailing of the clown mask was done by applying a wet transfer decals instead of a sticker. Just my minor nit-pick.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2016-10-23 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illsteir (Post 5969408)
MG Gundam Heavyarms Kai OOB photos
I wish the detailing of the clown mask was done by applying a wet transfer decals instead of a sticker. Just my minor nit-pick.

About that, I also have a minor nitpick to add: when we see it from the front, the clown half-mask did not cover half of the chin like the old 1/100 model. That makes it less cool to me.

And I don't mind the sticker, mainly because I'll never use it coz painting it is pretty easy and you can even customize the clown face :cool:.

Tormenk 2016-10-23 06:24

IIRC the 1/100 had the mask attached to a whole other faceplate and chin, which was probably the ideal method for here as well. A detachable clown mask would probably be have to be scaled large enough that it would look odd hanging in front of Heavyarms' face. But yeah no way I will use the sticker for the clown face. The OOB colors for the EW kai version look excellent so there's that going well.

In other news, the Ryuusei-go Shiden Frame is P-Bandai as well. Sigh.. Anyway how soon, if ever, do you guys think a RG and MG release for the Barbatos will come around?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2016-10-23 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormenk (Post 5969614)
IIRC the 1/100 had the mask attached to a whole other faceplate and chin, which was probably the ideal method for here as well. A detachable clown mask would probably be have to be scaled large enough that it would look odd hanging in front of Heavyarms' face.

Yep, that's correct. You have option to display the masked or unmasked faceplate. I, of course, used the masked plate because I had a plan (back then) to display my 1/100 one in closed mode with the half-mask and display the MG in full-burst mode without the mask. Looks like my plan will come true quite soon :D. My 1/100 Heavyarms Kai is waiting......
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tormenk (Post 5969614)
Anyway how soon, if ever, do you guys think a RG and MG release for the Barbatos will come around?

RG is a bit unpredictable, especially now that RG Build Strike is happening. Who knows what other stunt Bandai is going to pull. That said, I don't think Barbatos is going into RG-line so soon. My bet would be after Bandai is done releasing popular suits from SEED first. Unless the Gundam was exeptionally popular and highly on-demand right now.

Router25 2016-10-23 07:01

RG Turn A?

Skye629 2016-10-23 07:48

Honestly I dont see IBO kits getting MG or RG treatments in at least a decade.....theyre just too close to those already. All u need to do is separate a few parts and add more details, and thats it

And pricewise they have been made to be cheaper than the norm

Skye629 2016-10-26 16:28

Gimme gunpla plx bandai

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-P-rLZGV7A...ntitled-58.png

B214 2016-10-26 20:30

I was wondering how long before that would appear.

n0m@n 2016-10-26 20:39

Wow, Amazing Strike Freedom? Nice.

Illsteir 2016-10-27 07:36

Do you guys remember the 3rd Party MB 00 Qan[t] from Mo Show that suddenly disappeared? Bandai may have whipped out a C&D because of this:
00 Qan[t] will be the next Metal Build figure after the Arbalest(?)

~Destiny~ 2016-10-27 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 5971503)
Gimme gunpla plx bandai

Yess more Tatsuya mechs. Really hope Bandai makes this :D

And does anyone know how big those Kotobukiya custom weapons are in comparison to 1/144 gundams?

Router25 2016-10-28 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ (Post 5972039)
And does anyone know how big those Kotobukiya custom weapons are in comparison to 1/144 gundams?

Kotobukiya kits are mostly 1/100 if talking about Gunpla sizes.

Skye629 2016-11-12 18:13

Got my Heavyarms Custom/EW in the mail today!

One more to go......when we getting that P-Bandai Sandrock???? Would be hilarious actually if they released that as a standard release to piss ppl off about the previous ones being exclusive

I still don't have WZC and DH yet either, but since they're regular releases I consider them as good as mine once Sandrock is confirmed. Probably will be picking up Epyon as well.

Also debating whether to just stick to the Proto-Zero I have and skip the WZC, or get that in addition to complete the movie lineup