AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Kittie Rose 2007-03-15 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 863049)
The Gundam Markers are an alternative for coloring parts without the need for paint and brush. The smaller Pens are used for panel lining. And you can use tissue paper to wipe off any excess.

And MSIA Turn A? Dunno if that even exists, I know there's a 1/144 Turn A Gundam kit, but not a MSIA...

Definitely exists. None on eBay at the moment, but google turns up some past ones.

Kittie Rose 2007-03-15 02:08

Here - http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...ail&picture=in

Can't find any high res pics anywhere, but looks very good for a MSiA.

Treize Khushrenada 2007-03-15 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 862804)
From the mounting cost of printing and paper as well as Bandai's greed for profit. The last kit to include that was the MG Wing Zero. Anyway you already had a printout on the back of the instruction bookley. so BD must have thought that why should we incurred extra costs by print another huge one.

Capitalism 1, Treize 0. You win this round.

DarkWarrior 2007-03-17 23:08

For those who want more MG Strike Noir pictures and don't want to wait for Dalong, a Japanese site has posted some pictures.

Kittie Rose 2007-03-18 00:45

Can someone throw me some pics of a just assembled Turn-A 1/144?

mangatron 2007-03-18 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkWarrior (Post 866487)
For those who want more MG Strike Noir pictures and don't want to wait for Dalong, a Japanese site has posted some pictures.

No! Blasphemy! Who doesn't want to wait for Dalong? :heh: :heh:

(Not to be stepping on the owner of the above link, but after seeing those I kinda like Dalong's reviews better :uhoh: :heh: :heh:

oh well, I wanted to quip about something. If bandai keeps this up, might as well make a MG Lightning Strike :heh:

duotiga 2007-03-18 04:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 866728)
No! Blasphemy! Who doesn't want to wait for Dalong? :heh: :heh:

(Not to be stepping on the owner of the above link, but after seeing those I kinda like Dalong's reviews better :uhoh: :heh: :heh:

oh well, I wanted to quip about something. If bandai keeps this up, might as well make a MG Lightning Strike :heh:

i like strike also so to me as long as other packs is out that would be gd:heh: Outframe anyone?:rolleyes:

mangatron 2007-03-18 07:30

lol Outframe....

While we're at it, why not add GSD packs as well? Mostly I mean those Zaku packs! I can see it now.... Strike Phantom, Strike Gunner, Strike.....forgot the other packs lol....

Wait, now that's over-milking the Strike lol, maybe Lightning Strike should be the last XD

Now that I think about it, I haven't really seen all the Strike's together in one pic....I feel compelled to buy them all just for picture purposes :heh:

Can you imagine, all the MG Strikes and 1/100 No Grade Strikes, even those 1/60's all in one pic....Dalong needs to do that :heh:

Noppapana 2007-03-18 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kittie Rose (Post 866592)
Can someone throw me some pics of a just assembled Turn-A 1/144?

here tha go
http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN72568

duotiga 2007-03-19 09:35

just out of curiousity....do you all think MG Epyon would be out?

silencer.001 2007-03-19 11:04

no way, not popular enough anymore

anyway, Strike Noir and I.W.S.P. Strike are my next 2 models that i am gonna get

Kittie Rose 2007-03-19 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noppapana (Post 867062)

Hi, I've seen that before. That one is obviously heavily painted. I want to see what it looks like out of the box to know how much work I have to do.

Abel-kun 2007-03-19 15:13

Wuld the I.W.S.P fit the Noir? id think so because izt the Noir basicly the strike but black?

mangatron 2007-03-19 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abel-kun (Post 868385)
Wuld the I.W.S.P fit the Noir? id think so because izt the Noir basicly the strike but black?

Yeah, all the Strike packs fit with one another....at least that's how it's been shown at times. It would be suicide if they don't fit lol :heh:

Didn't that link above show a IWSP Noir? :uhoh: :heh:

M_Flores 2007-03-19 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 868432)
Didn't that link above show a IWSP Noir? :uhoh: :heh:

Yes it did.
Now that he brought it up though, I'm wondering if the Noir can equip the Aile pack, lol.

mangatron 2007-03-19 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_Flores (Post 868665)
Yes it did.
Now that he brought it up though, I'm wondering if the Noir can equip the Aile pack, lol.

I'm sure it can. The red would just throw it off though XD :heh:

Now what I want to know is, why not keep going and try to install the 1/100 no grade packs, like Sword and Launcher? Launcher Noir! :heh:

Derringer 2007-03-19 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 868686)
I'm sure it can. The red would just throw it off though XD :heh:

Now what I want to know is, why not keep going and try to install the 1/100 no grade packs, like Sword and Launcher? Launcher Noir! :heh:

Because the shoulder attachments are different. You could mod those of course, but then they wouldn't fit on the normal 1/100 Strike models anymore.

kct 2007-03-19 20:43

Well, you can at least try to make the width of the soulder components thinner, because that is what most people have done.

Add some putty or something like that for the rear plug.

strike66 2007-03-20 01:01

does anyone know how to rub gundam marker excess once it has been drawn over topcoat. I noticed that it doesnt rub off after a layer of top coat has been sprayed over the model and then the marker applied. Plus if i try to spray top coat over a markered model, the ink runs off. any suggestions?

mangatron 2007-03-20 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derringer (Post 868726)
Because the shoulder attachments are different. You could mod those of course, but then they wouldn't fit on the normal 1/100 Strike models anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kct (Post 868736)
Well, you can at least try to make the width of the soulder components thinner, because that is what most people have done.

Add some putty or something like that for the rear plug.

lol...I kinda meant the weapons and backpack only....considering the Strike Noir has some ridiculously large shoulders compared to the normal Strike :heh: :heh: it would look naturally odd to have one spiked shoulder and one packed shoulder :heh: Notes for a kitbash :)

I mean, if the Slaughter Dagger looked nice carrying the weapons, I would like to see Noir holding them (naturally with the color all mussed up :heh: )

Arr, next month the Zaku II 2.0 comes along. Give it now! :heh: