AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

beamknight87 2008-03-30 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by sword.impulse (Post 1499894)
Finished PG Strike today:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6...9tagnr3.th.jpg

still deciding whether i wanna put the decals on. definitely need to get skygrasper though

whoa, that looks awesome. Personally I would add the decals. I'm more inclined for the Nascarish looks in my Gundams jojo.


BTW, I found rather cool this HG Exia handpainted to give it the Transam look:
http://bonkurasu.animeblogger.net/?p=88#more-88

sword.impulse 2008-03-31 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1500031)
whoa, that looks awesome. Personally I would add the decals. I'm more inclined for the Nascarish looks in my Gundams jojo.


BTW, I found rather cool this HG Exia handpainted to give it the Transam look:
http://bonkurasu.animeblogger.net/?p=88#more-88

Thanks, i probably will.

OMFG that exia is awesome. the red isnt too overpowering and isnt just straight out red.

SAVED.

Astrana 2008-03-31 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1500031)
whoa, that looks awesome. Personally I would add the decals. I'm more inclined for the Nascarish looks in my Gundams jojo.


BTW, I found rather cool this HG Exia handpainted to give it the Transam look:
http://bonkurasu.animeblogger.net/?p=88#more-88

pretty cool, looks like he just dipped the model in red paint and fan dried it lol

stupid custom gimmi my Zwei already!!

PlastiChicken 2008-03-31 01:43

I just bought an Exia 1/100 and I decided to use paint and do the panel lines for the first time since it looks so much better. I got all the tools i need but I needed help on paint selection. The hobby store near me has some tamiya paint and there are many different types of paints. I dont know if I should use acrylic or lacquer, or the difference between flat, normal, and clear paint colors. And should i use some primer before i spray the paint on or can I just spray it. And after the painting is done, what would i use to finish it if i need to finish it at all. I think the easiest way would be just to spray the whole runner before cutting out the pieces and spray over the clipped parts. Anyways, advice on paint would be really helpful. Would be awesome to get some tips from the pros.

duotiga 2008-03-31 07:09

A detailed lineart of 1/100 Overflag

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...00overflag.jpg

EXEs 2008-03-31 07:37

Hmmm, don't think I'll be getting the 1/100 flag, I gotta no money, and I still need to buy Kyrios and Virtue/Nadleeh. And weird design.

Shiro-Oh! 2008-03-31 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1500815)
A detailed lineart of 1/100 Overflag

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...00overflag.jpg

If the face is going to be that detailed, then this is a must for me. I just hope they don't mold it in pure black; at least give it multiple shades of black. :p

Sciel 2008-03-31 08:33

Meh , hopefully they don't be cheap and give us stickers for face detail instead of molded colored parts . All of the 1/100 00 Series Gundams require at least a bit of painting to their heads .

PS : from the bottom right of the pic , looks like we're getting a 1/100 Tieren , HG Red Enact (Ali's suit whatever its called) and GN-X

StratoSpear 2008-03-31 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sciel (Post 1500903)

PS : from the bottom right of the pic , looks like we're getting a 1/100 Tieren , HG Red Enact (Ali's suit whatever its called) and GN-X

A 1:100 Tieren.... Wait... WHAT!?:twitch:

jonli 2008-03-31 11:32

Damn, I thought they'll have the Ali Custom Enact in its original dark blue colors. I thought that looked sweeter.

Let's hope they come out with a 1/100 Enact soon.

Like_Clockwork 2008-03-31 17:27

anyone know of any website with a lot of good tuts? :) thanks

EXEs 2008-03-31 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Like_Clockwork (Post 1501859)
anyone know of any website with a lot of good tuts? :) thanks

Here you go:http://www.dmoz.org/Arts/Animation/A...Models/Gundam/

Astrana 2008-03-31 18:19

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/ambroseyin/index?l=f&id=5

check out this guys blog, i love his dynames, best looking one so far

http://f20.yahoofs.com/hkblog/87soJe..._____D66yO2AXk

MeesesGlokmah 2008-03-31 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1501959)
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/ambroseyin/index?l=f&id=5

check out this guys blog, i love his dynames, best looking one so far

http://f20.yahoofs.com/hkblog/87soJe..._____D66yO2AXk

That's a great Dynames! I like it more than the previously posted Trans-Am Exia (which I loved).

beamknight87 2008-03-31 21:27

maybe I'll try the Transam pink-red paintjob on a HG Exia, looked very cool...

That aside, WTF is with that Dynames! looks awesome but the guns are freaking massive

Fafnir 2008-03-31 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1502338)
maybe I'll try the Transam pink-red paintjob on a HG Exia, looked very cool...

That aside, WTF is with that Dynames! looks awesome but the guns are freaking massive

They look like AC machine guns, not sure of the exact model though, or even if they are actually from the AC model line... Still looks badass though...

Astrana 2008-04-01 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fafnir (Post 1502584)
They look like AC machine guns, not sure of the exact model though, or even if they are actually from the AC model line... Still looks badass though...


it's some gun from kotobukiya, i was gonna link more pics from the site but his blog is under upgrade, the guy enters Dengeki Model Competition in HK, not sure if it's advanced group or professional group. I love his recolor on dynames and kyrios, it makes them much more realistic, it just looks awesome

dodgethis_sg 2008-04-01 02:30

Kotobukyia are the ones making the Armoured Core kits and their associated add-ons, hence why people would associate them with AC weapons. In fact, I do believe they are kitbashed from several AC weapon sets.

duotiga 2008-04-01 07:14

Bandai April hobby merchandise
From the Bandai Hobby Site and their English Site

frm gunota

MakubeX2 2008-04-01 07:45

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6...3961296jl2.jpg
Kitbashed GN-Flag.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:21.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.