AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Rising Dragon 2008-10-07 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 1968008)
Images of the Robot Damashii Cherudim Gundam, revealing a hidden part underneath the butt plates:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 1968015)
Looks like a giant scope.

Just found something. Take a good look at that newly-revealed part.

Now look at this sonar unit attached to the Dynames Torpedo.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/00v...g014-sonar.jpg

Sooo... now what is everyone's speculations on what it is, and what the tail pieces do?

duotiga 2008-10-07 07:28

HG GN Arms Type D + HG Dynames review

http://f.hatena.ne.jp/images/fotolif...1004184950.jpg

LightningZERO 2008-10-07 09:10

Why the missiles aren't painted orange? :(

Sir Dearka 2008-10-07 09:18

The basic Dynames GN Arms DOES need some work to look really good :] :rolleyes:

MeesesGlokmah 2008-10-07 09:25

Quick question. I just got the order form from HLJ on how much I owe them. I was just wondering if $60 is a good price for a 1/100 Astraea, an HG 1/144 Throne Zwei, an HG 1/144 Gundam Virtue, and 2 action bases? This is the price including all the shipping. It's alot more than I thought it would be.

Copy Ninja Kakashi 2008-10-07 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 1969047)
Quick question. I just got the order form from HLJ on how much I owe them. I was just wondering if $60 is a good price for a 1/100 Astraea, an HG 1/144 Throne Zwei, an HG 1/144 Gundam Virtue, and 2 action bases? This is the price including all the shipping. It's alot more than I thought it would be.

Well a great part of the price is the shipping cost. How more you order (in weight) the higher the shipping cost will be.

MeesesGlokmah 2008-10-07 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Copy Ninja Kakashi (Post 1969095)
Well a great part of the price is the shipping cost. How more you order (in weight) the higher the shipping cost will be.

Yeah I know. It's just that after I added up the weights and did the estimating, the actual shipping is still twice as much as the estimate. Is it still a good price though?

duotiga 2008-10-07 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1969017)
Why the missiles aren't painted orange? :(

same qn ask when i open my box a few days ago......:upset:

StratoSpear 2008-10-07 10:58

Lol! I managed to complete my MG Impulse in just two days!!

Onto my short review of the model kit:

- The Core Splendor doesn't look anything like it's anime counterpart
- The Force Shilouette wings... Can they be any longer? My jaw dropped when I completed the Shilouette pack.
- Arms: Not quite tight as i hoped....
- Legs: Too tight! And I'm still trying to get used to transforming it into the Leg Flyer.
- Head: Much more slimmer compared to my No Grade 1:100 Sword Impulse.
- Torso: Didn't know the vulcan section could fold to cover the Impulse's face
- Overall: Pretty sleek kit, haven't posed it yet since I'm getting an action base for it tomorrow.

One thing I liked about this kit is that it surpassed it's HCM-Pro counterpart in terms of appearance and proportions. The feets are not Sandrock-huge like the HCM-Pro's. and it has seemingly more movable parts and details. Especially the shield's sliding gimmick, this Gunpla managed to pull that one off quite well.


One downfall though: The beam part for the Excalibur... The tip part fits like a glove but the linear part is just a little too tall fit into the Excalibur, once I fitted the beam in, the mid part of it bended..... Not cool. Otherwise, this kit scores well in over all, you won't regret buying this kit!

(Next in my list: MG Infinite Justice)

Kelrys 2008-10-07 11:13

Develop a lust in OverFlags recently. Is the HG 1/144 OverFlag worth buying?

StratoSpear 2008-10-07 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 1969312)
Develop a lust in OverFlags recently. Is the HG 1/144 OverFlag worth buying?

Sure is.... But I'd prefer it if you buy the 1:100 instead.... Though it's still a HG, but it has details of a MG model.

RAVNEN 2008-10-07 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 1968573)
Just found something. Take a good look at that newly-revealed part.

Now look at this sonar unit attached to the Dynames Torpedo.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/00v...g014-sonar.jpg

Sooo... now what is everyone's speculations on what it is, and what the tail pieces do?

What a sonar unit on its butt? Cherudim can do underwater combat then,double the coolness.:D

AaKkisa 2008-10-07 16:03

MG Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode
 
Quick question, does anyone know what would be the best way to bend the plastic rods that come with the MG Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode so I display the DRAGOON system properly?

Derringer 2008-10-07 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 1969047)
Quick question. I just got the order form from HLJ on how much I owe them. I was just wondering if $60 is a good price for a 1/100 Astraea, an HG 1/144 Throne Zwei, an HG 1/144 Gundam Virtue, and 2 action bases? This is the price including all the shipping. It's alot more than I thought it would be.

Yes $60 is a good price for all of that including shipping.

Critias 2008-10-07 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by AaKkisa (Post 1969923)
Quick question, does anyone know what would be the best way to bend the plastic rods that come with the MG Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode so I display the DRAGOON system properly?

I thik you're supposed to dip the clear rod thingies in warm/hot water then you can bend them. My memory is a tad fuzzy.

srb 2008-10-08 07:51

Very hot water should make it malleable.

Tip: Don't use boiling water, it is a bad idea.

duotiga 2008-10-08 07:56

1/100 Exia Rollout color - 2,300 Yen

http://bandai-hobby.net/gentei/2008hs/exia.jpg

LightningZERO 2008-10-08 07:57

Who cares about that, bring on the Terminator Exia!

Kelrys 2008-10-08 08:08

What does rollout colour means? Stock black and white?

duotiga 2008-10-08 08:09

roll out means manufactured but without actual paint color


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:51.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.