AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Zantetsuken 2010-01-06 07:08

Do something with a backpack or wing next.

darkstrife 2010-01-06 07:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by X207 (Post 2854407)
thanks for the link. i know its a kitbash but it looks really sharp in black.

i got a stupid question. i have never used the internet to purcahse items. do you need a paypal and a HLJ account to purcahse it from HLJ?

regarding the PG 00 gundam. it looks awesome but the price sure is something. the place i go to is asking $389 for it.

what is the difference between robot daimashi and mg/hg/pg etc models? is it that RD is already built upon purchase?

HLJ and HobbySearch are two really great sites that you can 100% trust to get your items. I have bought from HLJ countless times (including my PG 00 raiser) and you do need a HLJ account to purchase from their site. In regards to payment you can pay either by credit card or Paypal (you'll need a Paypal account).

I use Paypal and works great, keeping in mind though, PG 00 raiser costs 25000 yen AND you have to pay around 9600 yen for shipping, so the $389 from ur local shop may still be worth it, use a currency converter to try to find the best deal :D

SonicSP 2010-01-06 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haladflire65 (Post 2855052)
So, I've done Dynames, Exia Repair II and Masuaro, all HGs. I think I wanna build a few more HGs and I'm wondering what to do next... Do you think maybe I should wait for the movie models to come out?
It doesn't look like Quanta would be able to stand O.O

Why would Qan[t] would not be able to stand?Looks fine to me.

I'm more worried about the lack of grey knee joint that 00 had[maybe the articulation would be less good because of it],I hope the Hg model can still be as good at the HG 00 model.

Tormenk 2010-01-06 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haladflire65 (Post 2855052)
So, I've done Dynames, Exia Repair II and Masuaro, all HGs. I think I wanna build a few more HGs and I'm wondering what to do next... Do you think maybe I should wait for the movie models to come out?
It doesn't look like Quanta would be able to stand O.O

Get something else first since the models will only come after the movie and since the movie doesn't even have a release date yet..the models will certainly be much further off.

-

With the giant binder on its left side, I think it's fair to say the 00 Quan[T] might have some issues with standing. More so when the connector is on its back.

That aside, the Quan[T] looks to have similar attachments below the back of its knees like the Masurao/Susanowo. Other then one more resemblance to a foreign machine, it's certainly going to be a limitation on its articulation.

GNWeapon 2010-01-06 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2853878)
They attach to the same mounting points that the 00's GN Shields attach to.

I take it that applies to both the GN Buster Sword II and GN Sword II Blaster. For the GN Buster Sword II, I suppose the circular 'hole' of it is just for the cone to be set in place while the connectors are where the GN Shields connect below?

If this is indeed so, then I won't have to drop off my modified cones. :D

Thanks LoweGear!

duotiga 2010-01-06 09:13

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2781/...011460b837.jpg

GundamMeisterLockon 2010-01-06 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2855186)

i want to make love to it

Tormenk 2010-01-06 11:51

Plenty of other new releases where this came from. Just thought I would post this.

http://superrobotwar.files.wordpress...la1_hguc00.jpg

GrimmReaperNL 2010-01-06 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkstrife (Post 2855061)
HLJ and HobbySearch are two really great sites that you can 100% trust to get your items. I have bought from HLJ countless times (including my PG 00 raiser) and you do need a HLJ account to purchase from their site. In regards to payment you can pay either by credit card or Paypal (you'll need a Paypal account).

Try www.hwjapan.com they're cheaper :D. i've bought at them more then a couple of times now and it works just about the same as HLJ with only a price differance.

Okamidum 2010-01-06 13:27

The HG 00 looks awesome.

AaKkisa 2010-01-06 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkstrife (Post 2855061)

I use Paypal and works great, keeping in mind though, PG 00 raiser costs 25000 yen AND you have to pay around 9600 yen for shipping, so the $389 from ur local shop may still be worth it, use a currency converter to try to find the best deal :D

I've ordered from them a lot (I'm in NY.) The price was a little steep from there this time around for the PG so I went to hobbywave instead. Ended up getting it for about $339.

X207, should probably get it from them. Will get it in about the same time and I know that it should only cost you about $354 at this point. (they raised the price right after I bought mine by $10 and I think they charge an extra $5 for shipping in Canada) Either way, still saving yourself at least $35 and that is if and only if the $ does not become weaker against the Yen before they actually charge you for it.

Akuma_Blade 2010-01-06 16:09

HG 00 Seven Sword : maybe compatible for 0 Raiser and GN Sword III equipment?

vektar 2010-01-06 16:47

so the 7 sword dont come with a normal GN Sword III?

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-01-06 18:12

Lucky bastards....

X207 2010-01-06 18:19

thank you everyone for the info on the nebula blitz. so far the only bad thing about the nebula blitz i can see is that it uses the astray back. it would be nice if they had an extra piece that could put the rear thrusters from blitz on it. though i dont think it will have that :(.

@grimmreaper: how do you go about using hwjapan? im guessing you get a acct there then you can view the cart and decide the items to get?
btw what does Stock: Back Order In 3 Working Day say exactly? i know that they dont have enough in stock atm to fill all the orders , its the "in 3 working days" that confuses me.does it mean that they'll thake 3 days to catch up with the back orders or should i pay the extra money to get something they have in stock already?

i dont think i'll be getting a pg 00 for quite a while but i i had $400 or so to toss about it might make that list.

Haladflire65 2010-01-06 19:46

Hmm, out of Gundam Throne Zwei, Eins, Drei and Arios, which one would you suggest is the nicest kit?

Also, a question: Does Arios and Kyrios require painting? Also, I heard HG Kyrios was a bad kit; is Arios any better?

X207 2010-01-06 20:06

i find kyrios/arios look better than the thrones with the small exception of zwei.

LoweGear 2010-01-06 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akuma_Blade (Post 2855698)
HG 00 Seven Sword : maybe compatible for 0 Raiser and GN Sword III equipment?

The base HG 00 for this set isn't any different from the normal HG 00, so it would be compatible. They even showed it once with both GN Sword III and XN Raiser attached for total overkill (as shown in this image ). :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2855737)
so the 7 sword dont come with a normal GN Sword III?

It shouldn't, considering the GN Sword III isn't part of the 007SG equipment.

Un1ver5e 2010-01-06 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haladflire65 (Post 2855992)
Hmm, out of Gundam Throne Zwei, Eins, Drei and Arios, which one would you suggest is the nicest kit?

Also, a question: Does Arios and Kyrios require painting? Also, I heard HG Kyrios was a bad kit; is Arios any better?

Arios definitely, unless you want to go for Arche. The shoulder joints of the Zwei/Drei/Eins kits do not bend backwards or forwards. They only improved on that in the Arche.

Haladflire65 2010-01-07 05:05

^ ok. Do the orange Arios and Kyrios require painting though? I've heard that somewhere.