AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

bio9205 2010-09-22 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3259159)
Comparison of the original Ebikawa lineart to the MG 00 Qan[T] art

*snip*

Mostly identical asides from the additional armor details and slight head reporportion. One noticeable detail change though is the MG version having a thigh design detail similar to the PG 00 Raiser, perhaps to better link the two design-wise.

Also, Ngeekhiong added this entry:

PLEASE BE TRUE BANDAI

Prototype pics of the MG 00 Qan[T] :

*snip*

- Handles for the Sword Bits
- Enhanced wrist movement allowing the GN Sword to be posed in line to the forearm
- Waist mount for the GN Sword V

Pics of the HG Braves:

*snip*

The Braves have deployable wings?

I believe those are its cannons.

And that's some sick wrist articulation for 00Q there. So far I only own HG 1/144 kits, I'll probably make 00Q my first MG.

LoweGear 2010-09-22 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3259188)

I know they're cannons... from which the deployable wings are attached to :heh:

Also...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/...0410b1ff_b.jpg

YES HGAW GUNDAM X DIVIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-09-22 03:52

Quote:

No, he's talking about the extra additions to the hip binders/wings. Those new pieces are new.

duotiga 2010-09-22 04:03

im surprise MG 00Q get MG treatment 1st rather then 00 Raiser

& im so looking to HGAW X Divider!!!! XD

cant wait to get the braves also =x

StrikeFreedomV2 2010-09-22 04:12

I'm quite shocked to see the Qan(T) getting MG-treatment before the 00 Raiser or any GN-X variant came out.

pikachuwei 2010-09-22 04:40

Quote:

And that's some sick wrist articulation for 00Q there. So far I only own HG 1/144 kits, I'll probably make 00Q my first MG.

agreed with teh sick wrist articulation

words cannot describe how pissed off i am that my mg exia could not pull off the pose in teh OP (where it lines its beam saber with its arm)

but then again my MG SF, Wing and S gundam couldnt either....

good to see finally theres a MG who can line up a sword with their arm :heh:

LoweGear 2010-09-22 04:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikachuwei (Post 3259236)
words cannot describe how pissed off i am that my mg exia could not pull off the pose in teh OP (where it lines its beam saber with its arm)

but then again my MG SF, Wing and S gundam couldnt either....

good to see finally theres a MG who can line up a sword with their arm :heh:

You can buy some resin hand kits for said models to get that pose, and they'll look better than the default hands. However, they do cost almost as much as some HG kits :heh:

I agree on the wrist articulation for the 00 Qan[T], that is some serious engineering there :eyespin:

Despite that though, it still doesn't get the pose completely right, since the pose done by the 00 Qan[T] (and most other melee Gundams) relies on the arrangement of the fingers more than the wrist. As you can see on the images even the MG 00 Qan[T] has to rely on it bending the handle on its GN Sword V to get the pose, whereas on the lineart the 00 Qan[T] can hold the GN Sword V on such a position with a straightened handle.

If you want a completely natural looking hand pose, you'll want to get those resin hand kits :heh:

darkstrife 2010-09-22 04:44

having a closer look at the MG 00Q, theres a very high chance that a 'full burst' mode could come out next year with deployable stands for the sword bits

a lot of ppl have talked about the 00Q special super power up mode in the movie (which i havent seen...), maybe the full burst mode will reflect that as well...

just speculation though, but having looked at Destiny and SF, theres ABSOLUTELY no reason why bandai wouldnt do it again although i will definitely pick this up regardless as soon as it comes out ><

pikachuwei 2010-09-22 04:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3259239)
You can buy some resin hand kits for said models to get that pose, and they'll look better than the default hands. However, they do cost almost as much as some HG kits :heh:

I agree on the wrist articulation for the 00 Qan[T], that is some serious engineering there :eyespin:

Despite that though, it still doesn't get the pose completely right, since the pose done by the 00 Qan[T] (and most other melee Gundams) relies on the arrangement of the fingers more than the wrist. As you can see on the images even the MG 00 Qan[T] has to rely on it bending the handle on its GN Sword V to get the pose, whereas on the lineart the 00 Qan[T] can hold the GN Sword V on such a position with a straightened handle.

If you want a completely natural looking hand pose, you'll want to get those resin hand kits :heh:

considering i dont even have any display stands for any of my 4 MGs yet i think resin hand kit is out of the question :heh:

RAVNEN 2010-09-22 05:54

Hopefully MG 00 Q has minimal weight issue with those buster sword/cannon configuration. Look like Bandai are really serious to bring out more HGAW kits with X Divider released.

M_Flores 2010-09-22 07:00

Wow... I just bought the HG 1/144 OOQ the other day and I was loving it. I loved it even more now after finding out what it can do in the movie. The only real beef I had was of course, the wrist articulation and having OOQ hold the GN Sword like it does in the lineart. I was really hoping that some day in a few years or so, they'd come up with an MG version of OOQ but then I browse this forum again after being inactive for so long and look what I find! This better not be a hoax!!! I'd pre-order this ASAP no matter what price I have to pay. And probably buy whatever special edition set it will probably be released with.

"This is the MG that I wished for - OO Qan[T]."

Ardi220288 2010-09-22 09:46

Awesome MG 00Q definitely gettting it :D

LoweGear 2010-09-22 10:36

One more image of the MG 00 Qan[T] :

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4126/...3c14081a_b.jpg

LightningZERO 2010-09-22 10:52

00 Qan[T] MG-ed totally took me off guard. MUST GET!!!!

Okamidum 2010-09-22 10:55

Was not expecting that. I can't wait!

Ardi220288 2010-09-22 11:26

PLUS this one :love:

Please Bandai MG GN-X IV.........

DarkWarrior 2010-09-22 11:36

Oh Bandai, you had everyone fooled. :heh: Gotta love how unpredictable they are.

And damn, the 00-Q prototype look amazing.

JC... 2010-09-22 11:39

00[Q] sucks. In my opinion of course.

Kuroi Hadou 2010-09-22 11:54

Wow the 00Q is hot; I hope the MG GN-XIV is real. I find myself getting strange feelings looking at them:D

LightningZERO 2010-09-22 11:58

I wonder if 00Q will come in two different versions, just like Exia?