AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Kitaeryu 2010-09-24 02:08

Speaking of 00V variants, I'm still hoping that a 1/100 00 7 Swords is released eventually o.o.....

Kuroi Hadou 2010-09-24 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitaeryu (Post 3262380)
Speaking of 00V variants, I'm still hoping that a 1/100 00 7 Swords is released eventually o.o.....

Well they've released an HG 1/144, but Bandai is pretty stingy on their 1/100s

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-09-24 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3262377)
True, but couldn't the designer's tighten the joints or something?:uhoh:

Joints are always tight at the start.

But two things will always loosen them. Weight, and constant movement.

Kuroi Hadou 2010-09-24 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3262384)
Joints are always tight at the start.

But two things will always loosen them. Weight, and constant movement.

But it seems to me that the more serious problem would be the balance in the waist rather than on the GN Drives.

bio9205 2010-09-24 02:47

Well, it has got a lot to do with weight. The 00R can't do it's Trans-Am Raiser pose like in the show properly because of this.

LoweGear 2010-09-24 04:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3262429)
Well, it has got a lot to do with weight. The 00R can't do it's Trans-Am Raiser pose like in the show properly because of this.

Like so?

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8941/p12212.jpg

Winchester 2010-09-24 04:20

I'm more interested in the backstory for the 00Q Full Saber than I am in the kit itself, given the role the 00Q plays in the movie. Then again, most of the 00V stuff has strange backstory...

PG 00/7S? Not going to happen, seeing as nothing else in PG has gotten that kind of addons taken from side-story material. We might possibly get the 00Q or Exia in PG some day, though it won't be soon.

I'm hoping MG 00R is followed by an MG Reborns, or that we at least get that in 1/100 - way more interesting than most of the alternatives.

HG Gundam X-divider was practically a given, I think, since most of the work was already done in making the Gundam X. If Bandai wants to milk us properly, we'll be seeing G-Bits and the black version as well. A proper Gundam XX might also show up. Not sure about the grunt suits.

On the HGUC front, I'm kind of hoping for a Full Armor ZZ, and a Nightinggale to go with my Hi-Nu. Also *Give us some proper V-gundams in 1/144*. V, V', V2, V2 Assault/Buster - I'd love to show a V2 off next to a same-scale EX-S, just for the sheer David-and-Goliath factor. Even with the full kit, it would look like a dwarf...

But, most critical on my wish list right now, is more shelf space on which to put my gundams...

SP

LoweGear 2010-09-24 04:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winchester (Post 3262537)
A proper Gundam XX might also show up.

THIS

If they ever decide to release an HGAW Gundam XX, I wouldn't care how much they sell it for, I'd still buy it in a heartbeat :eyespin:

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-09-24 05:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowegear (Post 3262531)

so...many....panel lines....

GrimmReaperNL 2010-09-24 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3262578)
so...many....panel lines....

try panellining the 1/400 ptolemaios. it wasn't fun, i can tell you that :P

CrimsonBlitz 2010-09-24 08:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 3262698)
try panellining the 1/400 ptolemaios. it wasn't fun, i can tell you that :P

Picture Please. This i gotta see

SonicSP 2010-09-24 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3262578)
so...many....panel lines....

On HGs their very fun to do. I do them even on non panel lines sometimes......

but the ink like go to othe rplaces over time.......>.>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3262377)
True, but couldn't the designer's tighten the joints or something?:uhoh:

I think they did their best. 00 Raiser is a nightmare to turn into reality. That's why the 1/100 kit is so horrible. The PG from what I've heard is reasonable if not overpriced.

What makes me angry is that they had to ruin the other 3 S2 1/100 because of 00R. I heard the non waist movements for them is just to make it in the manner as 00R.

Fortunately, HG 00 Raiser is a Godsend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3262188)
That reminds me: is the HG 1/100 Exia Avalanche equipment compatible w/ MG 1/100 Exia?

I think it would but dont take my word for it.

Kuroi Hadou 2010-09-24 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3262531)

Do you know what the builder used for the panel lining? I've heard Gundam Markers are pretty good, but I was wondering if there were any other recommendations.

LoweGear 2010-09-24 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3263034)
Do you know what the builder used for the panel lining? I've heard Gundam Markers are pretty good, but I was wondering if there were any other recommendations.

From his website, Dalong uses just those plain Gundam Marker pens, the thin ones instead of the large felt-tip ones. He basically lays on the lines thick to show where the panel lines are on the model, he supposedly cleans them up later :heh:

Kuroi Hadou 2010-09-24 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3263042)
From his website, Dalong uses just those plain Gundam Marker pens, the thin ones instead of the large felt-tip ones. He basically lays on the lines thick to show where the panel lines are on the model, he supposedly cleans them up later :heh:

I'm guessing he uses rubbing alcohol to do it? Speaking of PGs, do you guys think they'll release a PG 00Q?

JC... 2010-09-24 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou (Post 3263045)
Speaking of PGs, do you guys think they'll release a PG 00Q?

I'd buy two HG 00Qs. One to torture on camera and spam Prime92 and you with.
The second one would be thrown at the wall whenever I see fit. Every throw recorded and added to my '00Q hate blog'.

Kuroi Hadou 2010-09-24 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC... (Post 3263279)
I'd buy two HG 00Qs. One to torture on camera and spam Prime92 and you with.
The second one would be thrown at the wall whenever I see fit. Every throw recorded and added to my '00Q hate blog'.

I take it you don't like the 00Q?:heh:

GrimmReaperNL 2010-09-24 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonBlitz (Post 3262726)
Picture Please. This i gotta see

bit big but here goes

So Zaku 2010-09-24 17:45

damn , this just made me realize how big the gadelaza is O_O

Kitaeryu 2010-09-24 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 3263466)

lol...so dusty XD Looks good though


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.