AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 3 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=73070)

Klashikari 2008-10-18 19:04

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 3 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season, Episode 3.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Dream_Traveller 2008-10-18 19:10

For this episode...well, after watching the preview again, that one GN-XIII might be Louise's, so we may get to see her in action in proper. Of course, also, there's the prison break...and I also suspect the introduction of Lyle in battle, with the Cherudim. If so, here's hoping he lives up to his brother's legacy.

Cox 2008-10-18 19:27

I do not think Lyle will be in action. I will be shocked if he sorties. imo

And I havent read spoilers so I could be wrong.

Mangaka-chan 2008-10-18 19:32

I think it'll just be Seravee and 00 going on the rescue mission, according to spoiler pics released earlier. What I'm really hoping for in this episode is some sort of clarification on Soma/Marie's relationship to Alle. It's been bugging me for 6 months and the ED image of them holding hands certainly isn't helping with my imagination. :heh:

ashlay 2008-10-18 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cox (Post 1996953)
I do not think Lyle will be in action. I will be shocked if he sorties. imo

And I havent read spoilers so I could be wrong.

Probably wrong. In the preview at the end of last week's episode, Lyle was in the strategy meeting, in his new CB uniform. Why would you even bother letting him be there if he wasn't taking part in the operation?

germanturkey 2008-10-18 19:34

yeah!! they break Al out this ep, which is cool. i also hope they clarify Soma and Al's relationship. sister? lovers? who knows..

DeotoxSlayer 2008-10-18 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan (Post 1996956)
I think it'll just be Seravee and 00 going on the rescue mission, according to spoiler pics released earlier. What I'm really hoping for in this episode is some sort of clarification on Soma/Marie's relationship to Alle. It's been bugging me for 6 months and the ED image of them holding hands certainly isn't helping with my imagination. :heh:

This.

I REALLY need to know more about their relationship.

Cox 2008-10-18 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashlay (Post 1996959)
Probably wrong. In the preview at the end of last week's episode, Lyle was in the strategy meeting, in his new CB uniform. Why would you even bother letting him be there if he wasn't taking part in the operation?

So he learns something :P Seriously I do not expect him to be in the fight. :eyebrow:

Dream_Traveller 2008-10-18 19:41

They don't exactly slack off from sending Meisters on missions. Look at Setsuna. The moment he was employed, he undertook the first mission he was assigned. I don't see why Lyle should be any different, unless you're ratting on him for not being Neil.

demon_god04 2008-10-18 19:44

Well they will need people to go into the prison to break out Al, a gundam is powerful and all but they cannot bring a mobilesuit into a facility like that. -.- I doubt we will see Lyle sortie in a gundam, but I do not doubt there is a large chance he will be on the ground with Setsuna as CB right now lacks soldiers, unless you want to see the two bridge bunnies run around a prison with guns and possibly getting themselves killed in the process...

Alvatore 2008-10-18 19:46

cant w8 to see the episode.

Lugia_Tsuyu 2008-10-18 20:25

If the spoilers are true...Setsuna will save another person from being imprisoned. (And I really want it to happen.) >_<

Can't wait!!!

LightningZERO 2008-10-18 20:31

Can't wait to see this episode. Possble Cherudim debut!

Anavel 2008-10-18 20:33

Here's to wishing 00 will achieve 100% synchronization.

Cox 2008-10-18 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anavel (Post 1997067)

*Cox
Cheers with Anavel.... To the glory of the 00!

Yu Ominae 2008-10-18 20:47

Long live Cherudim! :D

Now I wonder what time should I watch it with Keyhole TV since I'm in Vancouver?

CombiHenge 2008-10-18 20:52

Yep, looking forward to the break-out from prison! From the previews and early trailers, I saw 00's unit idle (presumably Setsuna jumps out) with Seravee outside providing cover against the A-Law units that scrambled. Very possible that Cerudim debuts providing cover from a distance.

RAVNEN 2008-10-18 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by CombiHenge (Post 1997102)
Yep, looking forward to the break-out from prison! From the previews and early trailers, I saw 00's unit idle (presumably Setsuna jumps out) with Seravee outside providing cover against the A-Law units that scrambled. Very possible that Cerudim debuts providing cover from a distance.

Yeah,you're right Cherudim might cover Setsuna & Tieira.With so many GNX or Ahead coming at them,possibly Cherudim snipe the badguys.There some pics with Cherudim shot something,I don't remember where i see it.

If Cherudim does debut in ep 3,it will be like S1 ep 1 where Old Lockon cover Setsuna.:D

LightningZERO 2008-10-18 21:17

Can't wait for the enemies' expressions when Cherudim shoots them down far away. "Long distance cover fire!?" :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anavel (Post 1997067)

Not this early. Not yet :D

Ardi220288 2008-10-18 21:26

I just hoping that a little bit of hal personality will be shown on al in this episode :D