AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   General Questions Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=4837)

The 48th Ronin 2017-07-20 02:12

Just a question about Windows 10.

Should I install all cumulative updates, or just the most recent one?

Jaden 2017-07-20 04:31

I don't think you have a choice in the matter, win10 downloads all available updates when it gets the chance. You can only delay them.

The 48th Ronin 2017-07-20 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaden (Post 6112091)
I don't think you have a choice in the matter, win10 downloads all available updates when it gets the chance. You can only delay them.

I'm installing them manually.

Stockpile 2017-08-03 22:52

PlayStation VUE

What is PS VUE about? Is it worth the purchase; how many channels do you get
:confused:

WOH 2017-09-11 22:05

This may not be the place to ask, but is there a signature request thread or something of the sort here?

erneiz_hyde 2017-09-12 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOH (Post 6136556)
This may not be the place to ask, but is there a signature request thread or something of the sort here?

Siggy Request Thread

WOH 2017-09-12 03:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde (Post 6136616)

Thank you. I knew it had to be around and I was just missing it!

bhl88 2017-10-20 11:30

Question: No one can chase after you if you free yourself from loaning to someone (and block the person and the person falls ill)?

Huh...? 2018-08-28 08:36

Since my Japanese isn't that great, need help with translation of this,

書き下ろし小説 (the first Kanji might be wrong)

Its from the Manga Volume of "Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki", and i need to add the translation of it on the Wikia which i am helping manage.

Here is the snap of the original source,
https://i.imgur.com/4b0qs9X.jpg

MrTerrorist 2018-10-16 06:04

I have two android apps question.

Is there a way to make Google Maps to speak and tell me the directions i'm going especially locations i get from Whatsapp? If it can't, what other Maps app does?

Secondly, what's the best Calendar app that sounds an alarm on my phone if i have an important meeting or date?

barcode120x 2018-10-19 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerrorist (Post 6287364)
I have two android apps question.

Is there a way to make Google Maps to speak and tell me the directions i'm going especially locations i get from Whatsapp? If it can't, what other Maps app does?

Secondly, what's the best Calendar app that sounds an alarm on my phone if i have an important meeting or date?

As long as you input the address/coordinates into your google maps app on your phone, it'll give you the directions. To have it "speak" to you the directions, after you had pressed "start" on the directions, on the right upper screen you will see a "speaker" icon. Tap that and you can change it to full speak, alarms only, or mute.

Best calendar app has always been the Google calendar. Lets you put goals, reminders, and event's. You can set any date/time with notes on each event, and it will give you a notification sound/vibration. You can even set multiple notifications such as having a notification 2 days prior to that event. As far as I could look, I didn't see an option to change the notification sound, but it's there, noticeable, and not an annoying sound. Also, the Google calendar app can be placed on your screen as a widget so you can see the upcoming days and events that you have planned without having to actually open up the ap. Pretty neat. That, and it's tied to your gmail and you will get a gmail notification on your phone, assuming you had allowed for gmail notifications. You can also disable the gmail notification and emails from the Google calendar if you wish.

For my question, to those that watch twitch a lot recently, have y'all been seeing ads? Until about 2 days ago, I saw ZERO video ads on twitch, but whabam, I got hit with ads basically once every so often when I pop up twitch to watch someone. I had googled around and it seems these twitch video ads had been there for some time, but I duno why it showed up now. I do use Adblocker which MAY be the reason why I never saw video ads on twitch before 2 days, but I don't know what happened now. I tried some options on Adblocker such as selecting to block everything but I still had video ads. Also, problem with activating all those block, eats up a TON of CPU usage on the PC. If I need another program to block twitch ads, any recommendations? I use Google Chrome btw. Never had this problem with twitch ads until 2 days ago.