AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Kami nomi/TWGOK (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Kami nomi/TWGOK II - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=104224)

Pellissier 2011-05-16 03:06

Kami nomi/TWGOK II - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Kami nomi/TWGOK II, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Marina2 2011-05-16 12:58

Spoiler for ep.6, not much spoiler:

Again, the story atmosphere is darker than manga.

Midonin 2011-05-16 13:25

Spoiler for Kaminomi II-VI - Keima the Matchmaker:

Kopi 2011-05-16 14:04

Spoiler for epi 6:

Flower 2011-05-16 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midonin (Post 3614724)
Spoiler for Kaminomi II-VI - Keima the Matchmaker:

Agreed. I was touched by that action of Ayumi as well. :)

Crackabad 2011-05-16 14:47

Spoiler for ep 6:

Saturn Beaver 2011-05-16 15:26

Spoiler for Ep 6: Keep Clam and Carry:

ID555 2011-05-16 15:43

Excellent - really nice seeing Ayumi again, and I liked the bits added to flesh out the manga and how subtle they were......

.....what am I saying? GIVE ME BACK CHAPTER 27!!! >:[

ars89 2011-05-16 15:54

Like how Ayumi played a part in getting them to get over the fight. Clarified on what happens to the girls from Elsie. So even though they forget their memories they don't return to their original self because Keima filled the gap that they had in their heart, which in turn changes them.

Nice job by Elsie to use the raiment as an invisibility cloak to feed Chihiro lines. I like how she at least wondered where his voice was coming from. So at the end she looked a little depressed about confessing her love. Also she was lost in staring at Keima.

SilverSyko 2011-05-16 16:38

An unorthodox capture, Keima's trying to have Chihiro fall in love with another boy rather than himself. Kind of wonder why he didn't realize he didn't need to be the target of affection sooner. :heh:

After going though all this with Keima though, Chihiro seems a lot more interested in him rather than Yuta. :)

The thing with Ayumi is that they may have been able to erase her memories, but they couldn't erase her feelings. It must be strange being in love with someone yet having no idea why. :p

Oh, and Keimazilla was awesome. :D

khryoleoz 2011-05-16 17:31

That's it. Ayumi is no mere candidate. She is among them.

mtarzaim 2011-05-16 17:36

So they extended the training part to fill an entire episode... :eyebrow:

Well, the filler bits to flesh out Chihiro more were nicely done, so I can't complain. :D

She seemed stucked in ordinary depression, the one most of us get around that age, where everyone looks like talented people except ourselves. Behind her easy-going personality, she's hiding a lack of self-confidence.

I also liked how realistic Chihiro's behavior is.
Like how she tries to get closer to Keima with common stuff, or how she's looking after someone to relate to (nice double cameo of Miyako btw).
She's the kind of girl you could meet IRL, just shy enough to be cute, but strong enough to walk on her own two legs.

Her alchemy with keima is also nicely portrayed. She immedialty got casual to him (even hugging strongly before asking him for counsel). And while staying rebellous, she's still following his adv... orders. :p

Next episode should be 10/10 for me, with two twists in 20 minutes.
Then, we should get the report and maybe a special "M" half-episode.

ThereminVox 2011-05-16 18:03

I admit, I laughed when the route charts came out. I honestly can't believe they don't have their own "war room" with those sorts of materials on all the potential conquests. I guess Keima's not quite ready to accept that he's in this for the long haul though.

applejuice 2011-05-16 18:19

Eh. Here manglobe goes again. Horribad pacing, but it can't be helped since they are following exactly the way they did the first season.

Chihiro is too cute, compare to manga version.

Texas84 2011-05-16 18:30

Elsie in the background is adorable. I had to rewind when Keima whipped out the pointer and she ran away so she wouldn't get hit. You really have to watch these twice to get the little extras.

Riga92 2011-05-16 18:50

Both Ayumi and Chihiro were amazingly cute this episode. In fact, Chihiro is way cuter than her manga counterpart. Can't wait for this arc's finale next episode :D

tsunade666 2011-05-16 20:05

Ayumi... she is super cute on this episode. Did they change design because it look different for me?

......... WoW I just saw a sparkly dude. I want to kick him and hit him hard. sparkle sparkle

Chihiro is extremely cute too and her blushing face is full of HNNNNNNGGG moments. I really wonder why.

nice head cushion kami, you lucky gamer

ignoring Elsies fire truck addiction :heh: :heh:

You know the real strong points for kaminomi for me is when Kami begun sharing his vast wisdom of game. It's really interesting when his explaining it on chihiro

Ayumi is really doing her best. Chihiro watching her just give her more push. Good back up story! :D

Wow.reading it in manga and watching it.... it's different. I'm liking the anime more and more.

The near of the end scene with kami and chihiro. Kami can be the all knowing god but he really doesn't understand the feelings of girls.( Like I can talk :p)

judasmartel 2011-05-16 20:10

Spoiler for A Gaming Concept Which Works in Real Life:

Keima realizes that in order to make a conquest, the girl doesn't need to be interested to him.
It could be any guy, really. As long as Keima fills the emptiness in her heart.

ReddyRedWolf 2011-05-17 01:10

Anybody else thinking Cyrano with a twist?

Is that seiyuu HanaIro reference with Elsie saying shining/sparkling?

Elsie is really cute being her "Brother's" little helper.

Also loved Chichiro's wait what you are more experienced than me her questioning Keima who was it.

Keima himself is a good looker its just that jerk-ass facade that girls should look over. Else Ayumi and Chichiro wouldn't be attracted to him.

EroKing 2011-05-17 01:39

10/10 for this :)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s101/kami1.jpg