AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Past FMP Series (Archive) (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Your opinions of FMP:F ep13? (*spoilers*) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=354)

tanuki 2003-11-09 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
The psycotic cop is awesome. I loved the belgin P90's she was sporting. Those are great and it make it even funnier with her using those!! :)

When I saw the weapons she was was holding I automatically thought of Gunslinger Girl....

Kind of odd to see in one season two female characters in very different anime series using same weapon. If I had to pick a favorite though, I'd go with the FMP 2 crazy lady. She seems to be almost as wild as Excel.

ZhouYu 2003-11-09 15:52

chucks smoke nade.... sprays... CLear!

Keitaro 2003-11-09 16:58

Good episode, one of the more enjoyable and funnier ones. Too bad the series is coming to an end at 15 I really hope somehow Kaname and Sagara really get together as an couple, maybe a romantic kiss or something but by the way things look now I know that never happen.

sonar 2003-11-09 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maveric
Just watched it this morning. Funny stuff as usual!

Kinda wonder how Kaname knew what he was saying the entire time though...

After that episode, I think Souske managed to sell a bunch of his creations. :P

And the glitch in the system about the translator was great!

She had an earpiece when she was translating; I'm guessing what Souske was saying saying was just being relayed to her :P

Anyway... as for the episode itself, it just goes to show that you can't have too many Bonta-kuns

gHoSt 2003-11-10 11:30

fmp: f is so kwel

I loved this episode...especially bonta kun suits that was kwel as..I agree that this series is becoming more like gundam series in many ways (seed and the movement of kazama) it so like gundam seed strike... anyway loved this episode but wondering what this thing bout sagara being a dog??? whats that suppose to mean?? may be i got a bad translation but what is chidori on about there??

for those who are wondering how chidori can communicate with sagara when in bunta kun suit... chidori is wearing a head set so i'm guessing that bunta kun has the abbility to commuincate with other people using the head unit...who knows??but at the end i think chidori guess what sagara was trying to say "surrender...."

actually i'm more interested how bunta kun pulls da trigger ...hmmm with those big hands of his??? hmm

Darkchaser 2003-11-11 10:36

Nice, but...

I felt this episode was a bit underwhelming, since it came after what IMO was the best episode ever of FMP:F. Episode 13 was ok, but started really slow and really only picked up when all the Bonta-kuns appeared :D

The appearance of the maniac policewoman was really cool too, but it was nowhere near as good as having the whole gang around in Episode 12. Yep, I just loved that episode to death :love:

Jasio 2003-11-11 15:33

Personally I thought this episode wasnt up to par with many of the other ones, dunno why but I didnt really find too much humour in this one compared to some of the older episodes. :hmm:

Silent Spring 2003-11-11 16:20

My favorite part was when Sagara was first introduced to the gang in the Bonta suit and one guys started laughing so he took out a gun and shot at him.

Yes Dance my puppets dance

Gansan 2003-11-11 17:55

Crazy lady

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanuki
When I saw the weapons she was was holding I automatically thought of Gunslinger Girl....

Kind of odd to see in one season two female characters in very different anime series using same weapon. If I had to pick a favorite though, I'd go with the FMP 2 crazy lady. She seems to be almost as wild as Excel.

I believe that the crazy lady cop is played by Hiramatsu Akiko, who plays Kobayakawa Miyuki on You're Under Arrest. Good to see her playing yet another cop!

eMpTy265 2003-11-11 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by gHoSt
but wondering what this thing bout sagara being a dog??? whats that suppose to mean?? may be i got a bad translation but what is chidori on about there??

actually i'm more interested how bunta kun pulls da trigger ...hmmm with those big hands of his??? hmm

The dog thing probably relates to how Sagara's depressed, and he seems like a depressed dog. (You know... how dogs get that 'depressed look'...)

As for Bonta with the weapons, it is a fully equipped suit... I suppose there's something that allows the gun to fire.

Now where he stores all those weapons....?

BTW... I love how the interface only has <100MB of HD..
and how the voice changer MUST be on...
(which is weird, cuz usually systems crash when things activate, not when they deactivate... but oh well.)

"Fumo fumo"