AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Ankoku Kishi Monogatari ~Yuusha wo Taosu Tameni Maou ni Shoukansaremashita~ (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=149659)

wuhugm 2017-10-19 05:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hujan (Post 6153351)
I dont know if it is intentional or not but when you say so he destroyed the ritual items and left the shrine after making Shirone cries. I thought that Shirone cries because she knows Diehart identity as Kuroki and then conflicted her heart, but it turn out it is not like that. (If I dont read wrongly, because I read with MTL)

also the drama is good, and I dont know why, but when I read that chapter, what come in my mind is that Kuroki is like Yoshida, in the end Yoshida is love Yukino, and I think Kuroki too is love Shirone. there is similarity with Junai (IMO), sigh...maybe I will be Shirone stalker in this series.

also, can someone tell me in which chapter or arc, Shirone know that Diehart is Kuroki? so I can read with easy.

Yea, Kuroki loved Shirone, but unlike Yoshida who went the rape route, he respected her wish
Shirone on the other hand is super donkan

Yuusha party (except Kyouka) will know his identity by the end of Arc 2, ch 29
They think Maou brainwashed him to serve under him
Later when Kuna (Rena's clone) appeared, they thought she charmed him to serve Maou

WyrdMonger 2017-10-19 05:21

I really don't want her to end up with Reiji.
What's his duusha level?

Hujan 2017-10-19 05:21

^^Ho ho, arigatai Hentaiga
it make me conflicted, on the one side, I want Shirone suffer like when she realized her feeling, it is too late, but on the other hand I want Kuroki feeling got reciprocate.
I think the drama will last for a long time, I just hope that it wont be as long as Nagai koto (IIRC) in which the drama got resolved near the end of the series.

wuhugm 2017-10-19 05:38

^^
^
Dunno what will happen with Shirone
But for those reading this, it's not big deal imho
Unlike Junai X Ryoujouku where Yukino is the main heroine, Shirone is not
The romance with The Goddesses are way better
In recent chapters, it's about The Goddess of Knowledge, Totona
She is very similar to Meteora in Re:Creators
Maybe Re:Creators rip her off, coz her appearance is in 2015 for this novel while Meteora just recently
Both are Guardian of Divine Library, wears thick coat, use grimoire to execute magic, even same speech style

Ruki0089 2017-10-19 07:21

That's why this Shirone have to die!!

runset 2017-10-19 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6153385)
^^
^
Dunno what will happen with Shirone
But for those reading this, it's not big deal imho
Unlike Junai X Ryoujouku where Yukino is the main heroine, Shirone is not
The romance with The Goddesses are way better
In recent chapters, it's about The Goddess of Knowledge, Totona
She is very similar to Meteora in Re:Creators
Maybe Re:Creators rip her off, coz her appearance is in 2015 for this novel while Meteora just recently
Both are Guardian of Divine Library, wears thick coat, use grimoire to execute magic, even same speech style

She is also rena's sister. Have complex about how perfect her sister is and also fallen in love with kuroki. Now i want to know what happened next if both of them knew about this. Also yuusha is getting more arrogant in the latest chapter thinking that totona rely on him.

wuhugm 2017-10-19 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by runset (Post 6153424)
She is also rena's sister. Have complex about how perfect her sister is and also fallen in love with kuroki. Now i want to know what happened next if both of them knew about this. Also yuusha is getting more arrogant in the latest chapter thinking that totona rely on him.

Oh, I don't know someone else has reached latest chapter :)

They are step-sisters to be exact
From childhood they like the same thing but Rena is always better and get whatever she wants
Totona got complex from this and forced herself to like different things
When Rena got a lover that is Reiji (misunderstanding) she watched him too but not attracted
Then met Kuroki and fell for him, glad that now they like different man (misunderstanding)

Spoiler:


Reiji's new power is cool tbh :heh:

runset 2017-10-19 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6153433)
Oh, I don't know someone else has reached latest chapter :)

They are step-sisters to be exact
From childhood they like the same thing but Rena is always better and get whatever she wants
Totona got complex from this and forced herself to like different things
When Rena got a lover that is Reiji (misunderstanding) she watched him too but not attracted
Then met Kuroki and fell for him, glad that now they like different man (misunderstanding)

Spoiler:


Reiji's new power is cool tbh :heh:

got hooked on this web novel and read it everyday. Thank you for introducing this novel. Also about shirone, i think she need some more shock treatment for her to realize her true feeling. Basically, her suffering is the thing that always makes me come back to read this story.

wuhugm 2017-10-19 11:54

^I'm addicted too
But already reached latest chapter so can't read no more dohoho :(

Does anyone know novels like this?
Most similar to this is Amazons Harem, though way more serious

Best part of these novels is the main heroine is Bitch Goddess lol

btw, I asked some things to author, might explain some things, here :

Quote:

投稿者: wuhugm [2017年 10月 19日 14時 30分]
良い点
四日で読破しました!
本当に素晴らしい作品でした!大好きです、ありがとうございます!

多くの視点は好きですよ、俺は。

面妖なクロキはワロタwww

トトナ可愛いですね~
レーナとの修羅場をお待ちしております~

敵(?)のレイジ君も完全に嫌な奴じゃない、それが良い。

幾つかの質問と提案 (ちょっと長い、ごめん):

― メインヒロインのレーナはアテナとアルテミスの合成なんですよね?
― 目からビーム(笑)をはじめとして、竜魂達のお陰で、殆どの属性攻撃も出来る筈?何で炎しか使わないの ですか?
― ディハルトの名いつの間にか消えちゃった!?結構気に入ったのに...
― シズフェってヒロイン?
― カヤはどうしたんだい?誰かさんのブルルルンを見たんかい?(笑)
― マイナーヒロインであるリジェナやシェンナも忘れないで下さいよ~
― クロキにもっと悪名を(笑)
― チユキにブルルルンを(笑)

更新頑張って下さいね~
根崎タケル [2017年 10月 19日 21時 30分]
感想ありがとうございます<(_ _)>

それでは質問に答えます。

レーナはアテナにアルテミスにワルキューレ等を合成しています。

クロキは竜の力を完全に制御はできていません。そのため元々得意な闇や炎属性の力に偏ってしまっているので す。

クロキは色々な作品の暗黒騎士要素を取り入れています。
暗黒騎士とはちょっと違いますが、実は精霊ルビス伝説のロトの別名を付ける予定でしたが、作者である自分が 思いっきり間違えて名付けてしまったのです。そのため意味がわからないことに……。
良く考えたらいらん設定だと思ったので、少しづつ消していきました。

実は同じ世界観を舞台にした別の物語の主人公なのがシズフェ。
書く暇が絶対にないと思い、また折角なので4章から出しました。
クロキ達が神様視点の話ならシズフェ達は人間視点で物語が進みます。
おそらく彼女が主人公の話を今後作る事は難しいでしょう。
(;ω;`)実はすごく書きたい。でも時間が無く需要がなさそう……。

カヤさんはキョウカが獲られる事を何よりも怖れているのです。

リジェナもシェンナも忘れてませんよ。でも再登場は難しいかも……。

>クロキにもっと悪名を(笑)

わかります。

>チユキにブルルルンを(笑)

もう脳裏には焼きつかせてます(笑)

>更新頑張って下さいね~

頑張ります╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑
Rena's model is Athena, Artemis, & Valkyrie

wuhugm 2017-10-22 08:42

New chapter~

Megiddo saved trash Yuusha

CNine 2017-10-26 19:23

The end of chapter 5 :
Human POV: goddess Lena made Dark knight goes orz in front of her.
Kuro POV : why I forgot such wonderful memoryT^T [his little bro piercing the heaven]

Human side even made a mural of that event lol

wuhugm 2017-10-27 02:06

^One of the best scene in this novel lol :heh:

After MC easily beat the crap of the hero, The Goddess appears and repel the evil dark knight :heh:

wuhugm 2017-10-29 04:47

New chapter~

It's awesome~

Sigh, I want daily updates

CNine 2017-10-29 05:23

DK daughter and the loli bear is actually normal girl.

wuhugm 2017-10-29 06:00

^Normal personality yea
Appearance though
The former is piglet
The latter is 5 meters Teddy Bear

CNine 2017-10-29 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6157855)
^Normal personality yea
Appearance though
The former is piglet
The latter is 5 meters Teddy Bear

Don't forget that the fujoshi from Reiji harem called her super kawaii teddy bear and Alfos can see through DKD true appearance even called her a "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" comparable to XXXX, who's his own sister.
[the battle between dark knight against holy knight make me writhing in agony[and laughing at the end] due to how chuuni-like it is. Hero battle against evil good is more like fellow perverts battle though.
After reading those chapter I'm wondering whether DKD is actually the strongest character in this WN?
Spoiler for Behind the scene battle at the epilogue of Chapter 5:


New chapter : Megiddo Rage[don't burn your cloth Megi-san, slutty goddess is right behind you!!!]

Spoiler for Flag so far ::

wuhugm 2017-10-29 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNine (Post 6157875)
Don't forget that the fujoshi from Reiji harem called her super kawaii teddy bear and Alfos can see through DKD true appearance even called her a "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" comparable to XXXX, who's his own sister.

Waaaaiiitt!
I think you misread the Alphos part
He mistook Kuna for the DKD and kissed her hand
DKD never entered his field of vision at all! :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNine (Post 6157875)
New chapter : Megiddo Rage[don't burn your cloth Megi-san, slutty goddess is right behind you!!!

Oh, right~
Ishtia definitely gonna try to rape him :heh:

Chiyuki seems to like Big D btw :heh:

CNine 2017-10-29 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6157877)
Waaaaiiitt!
I think you misread the Alphos part
He mistook Kuna for the DKD and kissed her hand
DKD never entered his field of vision at all! :heh:

He said two beauties right? Who's the other one? Kuroki?[who at this point receiving enough mental damage from being called "as ugly as gobling when wearing his helmet" and from lust damage which somehow become running gag.
And DKD also "Betty La Feya"-ed in the end of chapter 5, only to go back to piglet form when she saw her father isn't it?

wuhugm 2017-10-29 08:21

^Uuu... He said let's meet again later, only the 2 of us, to Kuna

Here

Quote:

「僕からも謝らせてくれないかな。魔界の姫君」
 そう言ってアルフォス様がミューサから離れてこちらに来る。
「えっ?!!アルフォス様が!!そんな畏れ多い!!」
 その瞬間。私の中で歓声が上がる。
 アルフォス様に直接声を掛けてもらえるのは世界中の女の子の夢である。
 アルフォス様が優しく微笑む。その笑みはとても魅力的だ。
 これなら美女達に謝ってもらわなくても良いかなと思える。
 綺麗な顔をしたアルフォス様がこちらに近づくと跪く。
 跪いたアルフォス様が手を取る。
「ごめんね。僕の女の子達が酷い事を言って。君はこんなに可愛らしいのに。魔界に君のような可憐な子がいる とは思わなかったよ。今度は2人だけで会ってくれないかな?」
 そう言って手の甲に口づけをする。
 その動作はあまりにも自然すぎて誰も動けなくなる。
 ナルゴルの姫の前に跪くエリオスの騎士の姿は珍しい。
 そして、爽やかな笑みを浮かべるとアルフォス様は立ち上がりクーナ師匠の前から立ち去る。

 って!!!あるぇ―――――!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 心の中で絶叫する。
 あるぇ?おかしいぞう?姫は私なんですけど―――!!!
 もしかしてアルフォス様は私の存在に気付いていない?!!!!!
 私の隣にいるクーナ師匠の方しか見てなかったんじゃ?!!!
 最初から私が目に入っていなかったような気がする。
 手の甲に口づけしてもらったクーナ師匠も含めて誰もが呆然としている。
「さらばだ暗黒騎士!!この借りはいつか返す!!また会おう!!」
 アルフォス様達が華麗に去って行く。
Yea, DKD got her beautiful form for a while, but reverted to pig when about to show it to everyone

DKD is so much like Arisa, I like her :heh:

Author said she will have her heroine arc later

Also, in the comments just now, author also said MC will absorb that High Grade Darkness Spirit

wuhugm 2017-11-04 09:45

This new chapter is amazing~

Love this novel so much~


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.