AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Ankoku Kishi Monogatari ~Yuusha wo Taosu Tameni Maou ni Shoukansaremashita~ (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=149659)

wuhugm 2017-10-14 14:45

Ankoku Kishi Monogatari ~Yuusha wo Taosu Tameni Maou ni Shoukansaremashita~

Original Title : 暗黒騎士物語 ~勇者を倒すために魔王に召喚されました~ (Ankoku Kishi Monogatari ~Yuusha wo Taosu Tameni Maou ni Shoukansaremashita~) <Dark Knight Story ~Summoned to Defeat The Hero~>
Author : Nazeki Takeru
Length : 1.1 Million Japanese Characters

Webnovel : Syosetsu | Magnet | Novelba

Novel Updates : NU

Spoiler for Synopsis:

Spoiler for Summary/Chronology of 1st Arc:

Spoiler for FAQ:

This is real good stuff

sasuke706 2017-10-14 14:53

This is another one I read. Well, haven't read it for a while, but still.

The story itself doesn't really go anywhere.
It's basically hero group causes problems, the girls in hero party all have misunderstandings about protag, and chaos ensues.
The hero party and protag often find themselves working together, too.

But yeah there is actual snusnu.
Spoiler for :

It's fun to read now and then but isn't something to get really invested in because since the story itself isn't all that serious.

But yeah it is a bit hard to call it a harem for sure.
Several women clearly fall for the protag but nothing ever happens with them save for two people.
I think I recall some mob heroines getting some too?

cabman11 2017-10-14 14:59

I'm confused here.
Also you sure that's enough sisters right? Looks like you miss something at the end with the goddess

Ruki0089 2017-10-14 15:06

.....what is this?? What happen to childhood friend??

sasuke706 2017-10-14 16:49

^Nothing?

The hero beat the protag in a kendo match or some shit when they were younger and childhood friend thought that he was cool, so she started hanging out with him.
Protag is the gentle, hard-working ikemen type while the hero is the wild, easygoing, womanizing ikemen type who manages to do everything naturally with no practice.
Childhood friend is so used to the protag (AKA she's dense and blind) that she thinks he's normal looking and wimpy (he's pretty docile around her due to her boasting about how great ikemen guy is), on top of she thinks he's worse in kendo than her despite him never stopping kendo when she did stop.
Eventually she and hero (and several other of the hero harem) get summoned to fantasy land, and protag gets later summoned to stop the heroes from invading demon territory.

Childhood friend is the only one who actually has the hardest time accepting that the protag isn't the weak wimp that she thought he was.
But she thinks that the demon lord and/or his new girlfriend is brainwashing him to joining the demon lord's side, so she wants to 'help' him. While his girlfriend is absolutely the brainwashing yandere type, she actually hasn't done that specific illegal activity (to him, at least). Just numerous others, unknown to the protag.

The hero is a womanizing scumbag, but apparently he hasn't actually done anything with childhood friend due to her thinking they're just friends and that his advances are jokes or whatever.
Protag thinks hero and childhood friend are going out though.

Childhood friend is nosy and overprotective but I don't think she has any romantic feelings for protag.

That about sums up the gist of her entire role in the story.
She clashes a lot with the protag's girlfriend but is otherwise generally more a hindrance to the protag than helpful. The misunderstandings generally don't ever get cleared up, either.
She does have a heroic mentality of sorts and tries to help people all the time, though.

In short, both protag and childhood friend have bad taste in the opposite sex.

soularc55 2017-10-14 17:07

Wait, how did the mc shag the enemy goddess, and why is she an enemy in the first place if she got shagged in the first place?

sasuke706 2017-10-14 17:26

^Goddess is the one who summoned the hero party and wants them to slay demon lord.

Spoiler for :

soularc55 2017-10-14 17:32

You lost me at clones. Required me three times to read it over again just to get the gist of it. I think I get it. But was it she who got pregnant or her clone?

sasuke706 2017-10-14 17:48

"And he has a baby—unknown to everyone but the mother—with the scum goddess."
Clone ≠ goddess.

wuhugm 2017-10-14 20:40

Wiii, thanks for the explanations Sasuke~

Btw, about the Hero, it was said that he's not forcing anyone to be with him, will this change in the future?

sasuke706 2017-10-14 20:52

Not as far as I know.
Not like he needs to force most people anyway.

Protag's girlfriend shows up before him as an enemy at one point and he was pretty into that, though.
Nothing that you hope for happened.

I still need to catch back up to this. No idea what chapter I was last on.
Weekly updates tend to make me put series off unless they're super interesting.

WyrdMonger 2017-10-14 21:25

Does anyone else find this one kinda salty?

wuhugm 2017-10-14 21:52

^Why salty?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasuke706 (Post 6151611)
Not as far as I know.
Not like he needs to force most people anyway.

Protag's girlfriend shows up before him as an enemy at one point and he was pretty into that, though.
Nothing that you hope for happened.

I still need to catch back up to this. No idea what chapter I was last on.
Weekly updates tend to make me put series off unless they're super interesting.

If you disregard that he's not the protagonist, isn't this Hero a good guy?
His only bad point is he's not actively helping males :heh:

Also, has his imouto become MC's girl?

Btw, this novel recently got reader boost, +15000 people read this everyday, said author

Ruki0089 2017-10-14 22:47

Wow, he should kill MC's childhood friend...

personax 2017-10-14 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasuke706 (Post 6151526)
This is another one I read. Well, haven't read it for a while, but still.

The story itself doesn't really go anywhere.
It's basically hero group causes problems, the girls in hero party all have misunderstandings about protag, and chaos ensues.
The hero party and protag often find themselves working together, too.

But yeah there is actual snusnu.
Spoiler for :

It's fun to read now and then but isn't something to get really invested in because since the story itself isn't all that serious.

But yeah it is a bit hard to call it a harem for sure.
Several women clearly fall for the protag but nothing ever happens with them save for two people.
I think I recall some mob heroines getting some too?

So is the goddess or the clone both pregnant.

sasuke706 2017-10-14 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6151635)
If you disregard that he's not the protagonist, isn't this Hero a good guy?
His only bad point is he's not actively helping males :heh:

Also, has his imouto become MC's girl?

I mean, technically a good guy? Good guy with awful womanizing habits anyway. That and his main goal is to kill a king (demon lord) who really hasn't done anything wrong.
Like he'll do anything a woman asks him to pretty much, and nothing a guy does.
Of course if it's a beautiful criminal woman he'll try to convert her.

And yeah, his little sister is basically the protag's girl.
There's also plenty of other girls who are too really, it's just they're like leagues behind the main heroines.

Quote:

Originally Posted by personax (Post 6151649)
So is the goddess or the clone both pregnant.

Yes.

wuhugm 2017-10-14 23:44

^Frankly speaking, many MC is basically like this hero guy, Shuuya for example :heh: Basically the same guy :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruki0089 (Post 6151645)
Wow, he should kill MC's childhood friend...

But why?

Valky 2017-10-14 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6151524)
There are some weird parts, out of character acts, and story leapings

How weird and out of character?

wuhugm 2017-10-15 00:06

^So the author inserts some chapters in between existing chapters, dunno the original flow, but found some weird parts that might be because of that :

1. There wasn't a scene that shows MC kills people for the first time (though it said he saw corpses and don't really feel a thing), and when he invaded the shrine, he didn't kill anyone. But after leaving, he was attacked by aerial corps of angel and heroes and he massacred them. Maybe it was because the osananajimi said hero is 100x times better than him and he berserked, but it feels weird to me.
2. There are episodic like chapters showing him in various places, but it confuses the timeline and me.

Rasty 2017-10-15 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasuke706 (Post 6151557)
But she thinks that the demon lord and/or his new girlfriend is brainwashing him to joining the demon lord's side, so she wants to 'help' him. While his girlfriend is absolutely the brainwashing yandere type, she actually hasn't done that specific illegal activity (to him, at least). Just numerous others, unknown to the protag.

:heh: You have the talent for writing.

This novel actually sounds rather nice, I've been avoiding it for a while, but might try it.

wuhugm 2017-10-15 09:23

So enemy's Goddess is the main heroine :heh:

wuhugm 2017-10-16 10:45

Eventually MC is as bad as the Hero in women boinking, isn't it?
Actually isn't his is worse coz it's kinda rapey?

Valky 2017-10-16 17:24

^
Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6151668)
^So the author inserts some chapters in between existing chapters, dunno the original flow, but found some weird parts that might be because of that :

1. There wasn't a scene that shows MC kills people for the first time (though it said he saw corpses and don't really feel a thing), and when he invaded the shrine, he didn't kill anyone. But after leaving, he was attacked by aerial corps of angel and heroes and he massacred them. Maybe it was because the osananajimi said hero is 100x times better than him and he berserked, but it feels weird to me.
2. There are episodic like chapters showing him in various places, but it confuses the timeline and me.

I see you scratch all those. Are all those issues solved now?

I didn't look at it closely, but it has 1m+ characters huh. I guess I'll up it on my list.

And rapey ...? Wut? Did the mc lost it?

sasuke706 2017-10-16 18:38

Oh yeah, now that Tiger mentions it, that did happen didn't it?
The demon lord's wife (clone of the bitch god, also a bitch) sent some (female) guards to spy on him or something but he gave into his sexual urges and banged them, or something.
This apparently makes them completely loyal to the protag and thus failures as spies, though.

Forgot that happened. Hahaha
What made him get so horny again? It was something his girlfriend did, right? And it backfired in the sense of it made him bang others girls too.

wuhugm 2017-10-16 18:51

^Kuna gave him a tea spiked with "supplement" hoping to get bouncy together
But suddenly Princess Regina came
The high mazoku female knights also came
And all of them got raped till heavily wounded
Regina is even worse, she got death by snusnu (literally) and had to be transformed into his apostle
Btw, from this point he became easily aroused

^^Yea, all resolved, many chapters usually start in unknown time and place then backtrack to correct time and place

Ruki0089 2017-10-16 19:02

Death by snusnu?? Wow, scary...

Kyureki 2017-10-16 20:08

^ Fun fact. That's something that can actually happen in real life. Although very rare of course since it involves some extreme conditions.

wuhugm 2017-10-16 22:06

At least hero dude's boinks are consensual

Ruki0089 2017-10-16 22:15

So what happens to Princess Regina and female knights after rape incident?? They hate him for it even though it's feels good??

wuhugm 2017-10-16 22:32

^The knights became his faithful servants
Regina became an apostle but living in another country, still frequently met and contributing to the story

I like that for each heroine there are many love rivals

WyrdMonger 2017-10-17 02:49

Osanajimi's status?

wuhugm 2017-10-17 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by TemhotaTech (Post 6152630)
Osanajimi's status?

^I'm at around halfway
She's still donkan
Still in Hero's party coz she adores him as Hero
Fell in despair when knowing MC got a girlfriend

Wew, just finished 5th Arc
This novel is great, can't stop reading :D

Ruki0089 2017-10-17 17:08

That's the reason why she have to die...

wuhugm 2017-10-18 02:12

^She must live for the drama

The real Maou's daughter is like a bipedal pig :heh:
Her fart can bypass any poison resistance :heh:

WyrdMonger 2017-10-18 16:57

^Osanajimi is why I find this series a bit salty.

wuhugm 2017-10-19 01:01

Fuuu, finally read till the latest
Absolutely love this series~
But sad coz I need to wait for updates now :(

Here's my summary and review

Quote:

Originally Posted by Review
Good Points :
- Plot is flowing really good, literally page turner
- Akujo Heroines. Main heroines have bad personality, and I mean real bad, like class bully :heh: Really interesting~
- The Yuusha is not completely hateful person
- Characters persist. Old characters not forgotten and keep appearing from time to time.
- Misunderstandings.
- Lots of POVs
- Meteora
Bad Points :
- Sometimes the chapter is too long
- Minor heroines have little screentime
- Lots of POVs

personax 2017-10-19 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6153328)
Fuuu, finally read till the latest
Absolutely love this series~
But sad coz I need to wait for updates now :(

Here's my summary and review

Nice he killed the hero what chapter was that planning on reading it.

WyrdMonger 2017-10-19 01:43

Fatal blow? Isn't he suppose to be alive and sitll be a womanizing debag?

wuhugm 2017-10-19 02:32

^^
^
Fatal blow, but he's not dead, only coma

Can't wait for more Meteora chapter

Hujan 2017-10-19 02:37

I dont know if it is intentional or not but when you say so he destroyed the ritual items and left the shrine after making Shirone cries. I thought that Shirone cries because she knows Diehart identity as Kuroki and then conflicted her heart, but it turn out it is not like that. (If I dont read wrongly, because I read with MTL)

also the drama is good, and I dont know why, but when I read that chapter, what come in my mind is that Kuroki is like Yoshida, in the end Yoshida is love Yukino, and I think Kuroki too is love Shirone. there is similarity with Junai (IMO), sigh...maybe I will be Shirone stalker in this series.

also, can someone tell me in which chapter or arc, Shirone know that Diehart is Kuroki? so I can read with easy.