AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Episode 101 Discussion [Anime] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=20646)

Vicious 2004-09-15 19:26

Episode 101 Discussion [Anime]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which I or Dranz will try to post this thread every Wednesday, since it’s the day the episode airs in Japan. Before I say the rules I just want to say that, according to the new Naruto forum spoiler rules, Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden in the episode discussion thread; so there’s no need to worry about being spoiled about events of the story that take place beyond this episode.

Now for the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked as “Anime” in the title, so you don’t have to use spoiler tags. However, there are some exceptions.

You MUST use spoiler tags when dealing with the episode until an actual credible sub appears. Also, manga spoilers are forbidden even inside spoiler tags, so do not post them in any circumstances. Spoilers outside spoiler tags, or any kind of manga spoilers even inside spoiler tags will result in the deletion of the post. Also, anyone who insists on spoiler and does not follow these rules will be banned. And there will be no exceptions.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:
  1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
  2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
  3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask people to let me, and only me, do the Episode Discussion threads every week. Why?, you may ask. Mainly, to avoid confusions and 10+ threads of eager people doing the episode threads. So, please, don’t make episode discussion threads without my or Dranz' permission.

So there you have it, just to summarize and add new tidbits of rules:

There is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unnecessary spoilers, and try to keep it on topic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again I appologize for not being able to do the thread earlier. Sorry people :) But now you have the new Episode Discussion thread, so enjoy it! :D

See ya all! :D
Vicious

Hunter 2004-09-15 19:34

Let's complaining first :
-The anime team chose the absolute worst moment to start the filler arc (which will start next week).
-Kakashi isn't the caretaker of Naruto anymore it's Jiraiya now so a new mission with the Naruto gang and Kakashi is kinda (read : completely) stupid.

Okey now that it's said this ep is a filler episode based on the special chapter about.... Kakashi's face!

And it's by far the better filler ep of Naruto, actually it's probably one of the funnier if not the funniest episode so far ^^

CastleOrange 2004-09-15 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter
-The anime team chose the absolute worst moment to start the filler arc (which will start next week).

That's a silly exaggeration. From here on out in the manga, there is NO room for a break. The only other spot for a filler arc previous to this was after the gaara fight, before Itachi shows up. At worst, putting the filler arc where they chose to was the second best choice. This is MUCH different than the "absolute worst". You just don't want a filler arc. :heh:

Hunter 2004-09-15 19:59

No seriously this is the worst moment, as you said they should have done it after the end of the Gaara fight it would have been perfect.

It would have been even better to make a filler arc with Naruto only while Sasuke was in coma and Sakura in Konoha.

Scy 2004-09-15 20:15

To those that have seen this ep already, I have a question for you.
Is the next episode still going to be a filler?

cdkobasiuk 2004-09-15 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scy
To those that have seen this ep already, I have a question for you.
Is the next episode still going to be a filler?

Yes and nice avatar.

cdkobasiuk 2004-09-15 20:34

What a great Birthday Present!

You don't have to speak a word of Japanese to follow this and laugh your butt off. The best kind of filler is the funny stuff. I can't wait until the sub comes out so I can compare notes with people.

Mezu 2004-09-15 21:43

i thought this was the dumbest episode ever and you can tell its a filler arc cause kishimoto wouldn't have written such a horrible script.

Hideki Keiji 2004-09-15 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mezu
i thought this was the dumbest episode ever and you can tell its a filler arc cause kishimoto wouldn't have written such a horrible script.

Unless I am mistaken(I haven't seen it yet), this was based on a manga special done by Kishimoto. So he kinda...did. :heh:

Komataguri 2004-09-15 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter
-Kakashi isn't the caretaker of Naruto anymore it's Jiraiya now so a new mission with the Naruto gang and Kakashi is kinda (read : completely) stupid.

Okey now that it's said this ep is a filler episode based on the special chapter about.... Kakashi's face!

And it's by far the better filler ep of Naruto, actually it's probably one of the funnier if not the funniest episode so far ^^

Kakashi isn't naruto's caretaker, but he is still their cell leader until they get promoted, correct?

So... Someone dosn't have to be the caretaker to lead.

pathyfinder 2004-09-15 22:30

Uhm...well is it just me or where did that "weapon" appeared to get pulled from? :eek:

This is too vague for a spoiler...however the mods can decide :D

Please no one needs to answer this :twitch:

xLeafsItaChi 2004-09-15 22:36

God this Episode was just simply hilarious and i dont even speak jap... but was still great u can pretty much tell what they are talkin about sorta. This is one of my favorite episodes so far haha cant stop laughin at the end what kakashi does lol.. but anyays seeing sakura in the hot springs peekin at the guys was pretty good id say that has been the best id seen of her... :) well i guess im just a pervert lol oh well

Kouji 2004-09-15 22:45

I heard from NarutoInfo that we would be having a series of unknown fillers. And that we would be having a new theme song by;

Spoiler for future theme:

Though, I must say that I'm glad that Ryuusei's almost over. Becasue I didn't like the animation of this ending's season (but I liked the song itself).

Ori 2004-09-15 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mezu

Haha! You need to read more manga before you comment! This is based on a 4 page special in the Naruto Character book.

As for the filler arc. I don't see where else they can possibly put this arc. I mean soon after this the team is almost...

And as we know Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are suppose to be three main characters, it would not do if they start this arc any time later.

LeafNinja 2004-09-15 22:46

That was probably the funniest episode of Naruto ever. Somewhat of a weird place to put it in the whole of the Naruto plotline, but still total goodness. Plus Sakura in her towel at the spa trying to peak through the fence wasn't so bad either. ;)

LeafNinja 2004-09-15 22:48

Next weeks episode looks interesting as well. A fairly nicely designed new character and some very smooth and detailed animation. Hopefully the plot will be there.

Also interesting that one of the characters in the preview looks to be a filler character from several episodes ago.

naruto_117 2004-09-15 23:21

The beginning was a little strange because it wasnt subbed but the ending was f-ing hilarious. :heh: I knew that was going to happen. :heh: :heh:

wb_hicks 2004-09-16 00:33

i have to agree with hunter i would rather have a filler arc with jsut naruto then this. because they just contradicted themselves when jaraiya told kakashi he is taking naruto under his guidence. if naruto doesnt make sasuke look and feel weak in this arc then i dont know. but on the topic this ep was pretty funny. i had to laugh because i would of never in my wildest dreams think they would animated the speical chapter.

Kouji 2004-09-16 00:59

Yeah, that's true that we need a good laugh once in a while. Can't wait to see how ANBU will do on this one ^_^. Though, knowing them. I bet they're trying to make it more americanized :D.

gibits 2004-09-16 01:31

AH version is out, you know where to get it.