AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Appel 2011-08-09 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3721997)
Hey...

add some spoiler tags to your image

why? we arent required to do so by the rules and the image isnt very large.

suiton629 2011-08-09 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3722056)
why? we arent required to do so by the rules and the image isnt very large.

I was talking to kaizerknight01

Exia_00 2011-08-09 14:01

Just wondering Did bandai ever release a web exclusive Launcher and Sword parts for the RG Aile Strike? Or were they planning to? Or the parts of the NG were compatible?

Did they not also release a RD of the strike, I dunno i think i remember seeing something to do with the Launcher and sword unless my imagination deceives me

suiton629 2011-08-09 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 3722062)
Just wondering Did bandai ever release a web exclusive Launcher and Sword parts for the RG Aile Strike? Or were they planning to? Or the parts of the NG were compatible?

Did they not also release a RD of the strike, I dunno i think i remember seeing something to do with the Launcher and sword unless my imagination deceives me

There is no RG Strike. People just took pix of the RG Aile Strike without the Aile Pack. And for the Launcher and Sword packs, people just used the 1/144 HG version and painted it.

Exia_00 2011-08-09 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3722064)
There is no RG Strike. People just took pix of the RG Aile Strike without the Aile Pack. And for the Launcher and Sword packs, people just used the 1/144 HG version and painted it.

i meant the aile strike, and so you are saying launcher and sword 1/144 NG's are compatible?

suiton629 2011-08-09 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exia_00 (Post 3722625)
i meant the aile strike, and so you are saying launcher and sword 1/144 NG's are compatible?

Well I've seen people use the No Grade 1/144 and High Grade 1/144 for it

LoweGear 2011-08-09 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3722064)

1: He said "RD" aka Robot Damashii and not "RG" for his second question. No there hasn't been an RD Strike prior to now. There is an upcoming RD Aile Strike though.

2. There is no 1/144 HG Launcher and Sword packs. Both were never released in HG form, only in FG. Its those FG Sword and Launcher packs that were modded unto the custom RG Strike Gundam.

~Destiny~ 2011-08-09 22:18

And no, they aren't compatible with the RG Strike unless you do some modding.

Appel 2011-08-10 07:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ (Post 3722692)
And no, they aren't compatible with the RG Strike unless you do some modding.

yup, you have to change them quite a bit to make it fit. you also need to paint them a lot since they are just old no grade parts.
stryderprime on youtube modded the parts to go on the RG strike, you can look into it there.

by the way, has anyone here gotten their MG delta plus yet? mine SHOULD arrive tomorrow.

Exia_00 2011-08-10 11:22

thanks guys ^ :)

Appel 2011-08-10 18:37

just finished my MG infinite justice, my first ever TT Hongli KO kit :P
and i must say, im REALLY impressed both by the kit itself and by the quality of the knock off.
some pieces didnt fit all that well and i had to use a little more force to put it together. also the quality of the plastic isnt nearly as good as the quality of bandais plastic (or maybe their molds just arent as good, i dont know. the plastic doesnt smell so it cant be THAT bad.)
however, i was able to put the model together without any problems and everything works like its supposed to. and with top coat you dont even realize that its a knock off :P
what REALLY sucked though were the stickers... when i wanted to put on the eye sticker it ripped when i wanted to peel it off of the sheet... luckily i had all the necessary paints. so i didnt really use any stickers. turned out pretty nicely, too^^

so yeah, if you want the infinite justice but dont want to spend 4000 yen plus shipping id go with the TT Hongli kit, i can recommend it :P

Sworra 2011-08-10 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3723673)
just finished my MG infinite justice, my first ever TT Hongli KO kit :P
and i must say, im REALLY impressed both by the kit itself and by the quality of the knock off.
some pieces didnt fit all that well and i had to use a little more force to put it together. also the quality of the plastic isnt nearly as good as the quality of bandais plastic (or maybe their molds just arent as good, i dont know. the plastic doesnt smell so it cant be THAT bad.)
however, i was able to put the model together without any problems and everything works like its supposed to. and with top coat you dont even realize that its a knock off :P
what REALLY sucked though were the stickers... when i wanted to put on the eye sticker it ripped when i wanted to peel it off of the sheet... luckily i had all the necessary paints. so i didnt really use any stickers. turned out pretty nicely, too^^

so yeah, if you want the infinite justice but dont want to spend 4000 yen plus shipping id go with the TT Hongli kit, i can recommend it :P

Photos.. Need Photos. haha

Appel 2011-08-11 10:00

here we go^^

http://www.abload.de/img/foto09007uz3.jpg

like i said, the kit aint bad. it stands well, posing works well. and it looks ok, too.

edit: also the MG trans-am raiser will be available on GGinfinite... for $176 with just one LED XP the prices of gginfinite simply suck... he is selling it at double retail price, thats a JOKE!

Sworra 2011-08-11 13:56

Pretty good for a knock off.. I see what your saying about the nubs, but if it were fully painted i don't think you can tell the difference from a distance compared to up close and i mean foot for foot, head for head. lol Good job Appel

Appel 2011-08-11 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 3724601)
Pretty good for a knock off.. I see what your saying about the nubs, but if it were fully painted i don't think you can tell the difference from a distance compared to up close and i mean foot for foot, head for head. lol Good job Appel

im not going to waste more money and paint on a knock off :P it looks alright i guess, thats all i need^^

i have 2 more knock offs on the way to me, the destiny full blast mode and the zaku II white ogre. i wont top coat or panel line those though... the justice kinda absorbed the ink of my marker at some places (thats why the shoulders look a little darker for example). i will only top coat a few pieces of the white ogre to secure some of the decals because that kit NEEDS decals, otherwise it just looks like a genereic white zaku II :P
speaking of decals, the decals that came with the justice are kinda weird... i got a regular sheet of peel-off seals, a regular sheet with the dry transfer decals AND an additional sheet that has the dry transfers as peel-off seals!

skyboy928 2011-08-11 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3724633)
im not going to waste more money and paint on a knock off :P it looks alright i guess, thats all i need^^

i have 2 more knock offs on the way to me, the destiny full blast mode and the zaku II white ogre. i wont top coat or panel line those though... the justice kinda absorbed the ink of my marker at some places (thats why the shoulders look a little darker for example). i will only top coat a few pieces of the white ogre to secure some of the decals because that kit NEEDS decals, otherwise it just looks like a genereic white zaku II :P
speaking of decals, the decals that came with the justice are kinda weird... i got a regular sheet of peel-off seals, a regular sheet with the dry transfer decals AND an additional sheet that has the dry transfers as peel-off seals!

yup, i saw the review from Prime92 on youtube, he also talk about these sticker as well. however i think i like those try decals as regular peel off, lol cause from time to time i did screw up, lol
now i really can't wait to get my shipment. i ordered the Kshatriya as well as 5 of those Machine Nest.

Appel 2011-08-11 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3724643)
yup, i saw the review from Prime92 on youtube, he also talk about these sticker as well. however i think i like those try decals as regular peel off, lol cause from time to time i did screw up, lol
now i really can't wait to get my shipment. i ordered the Kshatriya as well as 5 of those Machine Nest.

prime92 is a woman though, not a guy^^
personally i prefer the dry transfer decals but like i said, there is always the risk of screwing it up :P

skyboy928 2011-08-11 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3724654)
prime92 is a woman though, not a guy^^
personally i prefer the dry transfer decals but like i said, there is always the risk of screwing it up :P

really? i have no idea!!! i didn't see all her review, but those i see so far seem to me she have a man voice, lol and another one seem like a guy, since she was reviewing a PG grade TT kit, which she have to switch place to do it.
but doesn't really matter, it's always good to know there's women out there who like Gundam just as much as us

Appel 2011-08-11 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyboy928 (Post 3724698)
really? i have no idea!!! i didn't see all her review, but those i see so far seem to me she have a man voice, lol and another one seem like a guy, since she was reviewing a PG grade TT kit, which she have to switch place to do it.
but doesn't really matter, it's always good to know there's women out there who like Gundam just as much as us

in her "super epic something special" in which she unboxes her 1/144 dendrobium you can see her better^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjVFp_tbDq4
i actually think she looks pretty badass XD
it was a surprise for me, too... a good looking woman who makes gundam reviews on youtube... i dig that a lot! XD
but i guess you thought she was a guy because her microphone isnt very good or doesnt pick up her voice all that well.

Araxiel 2011-08-11 16:20

Finally finished the 1/144 Virsago.
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...goComplete.jpg