AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Appel 2012-04-25 06:28

YAY! my banshee is here! =D
BOO! the postman wanted money from me for the customs fees and i didnt have any money here! D=
gonna have to pick it up at 5pm >__> fuck...
oh well, at least its here now. i was getting worried.
with SAL packages it can take up to 45 days until they arrive. and if that had happened this time i would have been in japan by then! and after one week the package would have gone back to japan XD

duotiga 2012-04-25 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4128024)
YAY! my banshee is here! =D
BOO! the postman wanted money from me for the customs fees and i didnt have any money here! D=
gonna have to pick it up at 5pm >__> fuck...
oh well, at least its here now. i was getting worried.
with SAL packages it can take up to 45 days until they arrive. and if that had happened this time i would have been in japan by then! and after one week the package would have gone back to japan XD

my banshee is almost done....left the legs XD

last wk slow progress

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...Banshee148.jpg

Appel 2012-04-25 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4128118)
my banshee is almost done....left the legs XD

nice^^ since i will be back home around 6pm i will probably just get the painting done today.

southpawdragon 2012-04-25 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4107115)
Ahhh...the FA i have yet to start also :heh: . As mention , am a unicorn fan :eyespin:. gotta find the mg titanium ver left =x

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ga83/098-1.jpg

Banshee ver ka i got it at S$135

thats a lot of unicorns

southpawdragon 2012-04-25 09:51

Is the hy2m 1/12 gundam model the biggest action figure toy ever thats has articulation not jus arm swivel or neck.

Also ive been looking at youtube but no luck i wanted to see a review of gundam mega 1/48 against fortress maximus since fort max is still the biggest transformers toy if im not mistaken.

southpawdragon 2012-04-25 09:53

sorry just saw on youtube the hy2m legs are stationary.

And regarding the 1/24 RX-78
is it rarer since i cant even find a review of it in youtube

suiton629 2012-04-25 10:04

Looks like someone really like Unicorn Gundam? :eyespin:

Kind of like me with my MG variations from an entire series... =D

duotiga 2012-04-25 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4128362)
Looks like someone really like Unicorn Gundam? :eyespin:

Kind of like me with my MG variations from an entire series... =D

I use to keep every single grades of gundams Frm uc, seed,00, wing , g , x etc u name it
Is only recently decided to main a few n u will understand when u r at my stage

Current main are uc n RG kits
Reminding u again that I purchase multiple of same kind

suiton629 2012-04-25 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4128376)
I use to keep every single grades of gundams Frm uc, seed,00, wing , g , x etc u name it
Is only recently decided to main a few n u will understand when u r at my stage

Current main are uc n RG kits
Reminding u again that I purchase multiple of same kind

Well if you've seen my YouTube video I had posted a little while back, you would see that I collect only a few series and I only get MG (and if there is no MG a 1/100 NG) kit of the main leads... and all of its forms and variants.

I don't get why people love getting like everything, but I'm not really as hardcore into GunPla as many people here are. I'll probably stick with 00 and Age. Aside from that, I think I'm gonna stop.

But you know that there's "that" kit I really want in MG. Aside from that, Age is what I'm trying to get...

MG Age-1 Titus
MG Age-1 Sparrow
MG Age-2 Normal
MG Age-2 Double Bullet
MG Age-2 Normal (White)
MG Age-3 Normal
MG Age-3 Fortress
MG Age-3 Orbital
MG Genoace Woolf Custom
MG G-Exes
MG G-Bouncer

Aside from that, again, there's that 1 00 MG Kit I really wish Bandai would make and then I think I might call it quits.

=D

I actually bought 3 of the SD Age-1 kits and built 1. It was interesting, but it wasn't that great so that's why I'm selling all 3 at the same time on Amazon. =P I thought maybe the SD Age-1 kit would re-spark my interest, but I realized that SD isn't where my heart is. It's MG. =D

Appel 2012-04-25 11:58

alright! just picked up my banshee from the post office.
the psycho frame pieces do look better than expected. however, i still think that they look a little pale. painted the inside of the frame with bright orange and it looks a lot better!
i also already painted all the parts that i wanted to paint and the armor pieces are top coated.
5 hours until midnight... i might just be able to finish it today ;D

edit: progress so far
http://h11.abload.de/img/img_0110ywkez.jpg

well, what can i say. its the unicorn alright :P seems very familiar, especially since im building it as the ver.ka version XD
i really like how the purple and the gold came out.

Butagami 2012-04-25 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4128517)
alright! just picked up my banshee from the post office.
the psycho frame pieces do look better than expected. however, i still think that they look a little pale. painted the inside of the frame with bright orange and it looks a lot better!
i also already painted all the parts that i wanted to paint and the armor pieces are top coated.
5 hours until midnight... i might just be able to finish it today ;D

edit: progress so far
-schnip-

well, what can i say. its the unicorn alright :P seems very familiar, especially since im building it as the ver.ka version XD
i really like how the purple and the gold came out.

Looks awesome dude. Painting the inside of the frame was definitely a good call. It already looks good in the picture, which can only mean it's even better in real life/plastic.

I think I might go and order something one of these days again. Don't really have that much money, and I really should get to saving up money for the eventual trip to Japan (studying Japanese, in my first year, and there's a 5 month study in the third year at a university there, which is expensive as hell), but still, I've not been as crazy with my gunpla buying as some others (coughcoughappelduotigaotherpeoplecoughcough), so I can justify to myself to buy a MG or two again XD

I think it's gonna be the 00Q and, for a challenge, and because it's simply beautiful, the Astray Red Frame. yup, two owners of huge, modular swords. They both are quite original in their designs (though 00Q has the standard RWB), so yeah, something different. Don't have a 00 MG yet, so that series is long overdue in being represented in MG form. Got any good arguments as to why I should/shouldn't buy these two, and if not, which would you recommend?

Appel 2012-04-25 17:08

and all done :P
http://www.abload.de/img/img_0116j7juz.jpg
gonna take some decent photos tomorrow^^

suiton629 2012-04-25 17:14

Wow. A little bit of orange paint on the psych frame made it look really cool. =D I think I might start makin MG Age-1 Normal tomorrow...or not. =D

GN0010 Nosferatu 2012-04-25 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4107115)
Ahhh...the FA i have yet to start also :heh: . As mention , am a unicorn fan :eyespin:. gotta find the mg titanium ver left =x

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ga83/098-1.jpg

Banshee ver ka i got it at S$135

Do you like the Unicorn Gundam or something?

I keep getting a suspicious feeling that you do.:eyebrow::p

suiton629 2012-04-25 17:22

@GN0010 Nosferatu
Gee I "wonder" what gave you that idea. >_>

ROFL

#inb4suiton

teh_nubkilr 2012-04-25 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4128981)

That is brilliant! Did you have any trouble with the transformation?

duotiga 2012-04-25 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 4128996)
Do you like the Unicorn Gundam or something?

I keep getting a suspicious feeling that you do.:eyebrow::p

More of unicorn mode than destroy mode.
& I'm ain't suiton

@Appel: Banshee is more of dark midnight blue colur of the frame than purple

Nike , save yr typing. Your proclaim number of kits have is mere 10% of mine in terms of number

suiton629 2012-04-25 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4129045)
More of unicorn mode than destroy mode.
& I'm ain't suiton

Nike , save yr typing. Your proclaim number of kits have is mere 10% of mine in terms of number

I never said I was in a competition w/ anyone in seeing who has more GunPla kits. I don't know where you got that idea from. ROFL.

Also, I don't need a lot of GunPla kits as I'm already famous/infamous all over the Internet including the GunPla, anime, manga, and video game community.

:eyespin: :eyespin: :eyespin:

duotiga 2012-04-25 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4129052)
I never said I was in a competition w/ anyone in seeing who has more GunPla kits. I don't know where you got that idea from. ROFL.

Also, I don't need a lot of GunPla kits as I'm already famous/infamous all over the Internet including the GunPla, anime, manga, and video game community.

:eyespin: :eyespin: :eyespin:

Guess you do not know the Chinese term of "taichi"

Flame starter but self denial. Enough talk before is getting mess.

Bashfulz 2012-04-26 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4128981)

:eyespin::eyespin::eyespin: wow that's fast.. you did it all up in one night? it takes me like a week to snip all parts off the trees and another week or two to clean them up. no wonder i take months to build a kit.