AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-01 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4536189)
It is, but the NG 1/100 is really good, so, its not like you can't pose it next to the MG ones :)

But I heard 1/100 Legend is quite short compared to the tall MG Inf Just, S Freedom and Destiny. Aren't they supposed to be equal in height?:confused:

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-02-01 03:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4536221)
But I heard 1/100 Legend is quite short compared to the tall MG Inf Just, S Freedom and Destiny. Aren't they supposed to be equal in height?:confused:

It is. It's really good for a NG, but it's a Head shorter then the MG Strike Freedom. And those two should be almost equal in Height. The Legend is just 0,02 Meters shorter than SF.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-01 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4536227)
It is. It's really good for a NG, but it's a Head shorter then the MG Strike Freedom. And those two should be almost equal in Height. The Legend is just 0,02 Meters shorter than SF.

Ah, thanx for your confirmation, SFV2 ;). That reason is also why I hesitate to buy NG Legend all this time.

casval cehack 2013-02-01 06:45

FA Unicorn in 1/144..

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9631/unicornv.jpg

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-02-01 07:35

Much cheaper then I expected :) Thanks for sharing, Casval Cehack :)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-01 07:53

Does the FA only comes with Unimod? If it's true, should we buy that Limited Green Frame edition to have HG FA Desmod?:confused:

suiton629 2013-02-01 08:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4536384)
Does the FA only comes with Unimod? If it's true, should we buy that Limited Green Frame edition to have HG FA Desmod?:confused:

Considering this is a regular release and it does say [Unicorn Mode], I would be surprised if they didn't release another as [Destroy Mode] since they've done that with Unicorn Gundam and Banshee.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-01 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4536405)
Considering this is a regular release and it does say [Unicorn Mode], I would be surprised if they didn't release another as [Destroy Mode] since they've done that with Unicorn Gundam and Banshee.

If it’s true then that HG Unicorn Desmod Green Frame Limited item is really useless. What’s the point of limited item if we can get a better one with more accessories and more reasonable price? It’s like Limited RG Strike (sans Aile pack) stupidity all over again :heh:.

Znozzy 2013-02-01 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4536416)
If it’s true then that HG Unicorn Desmod Green Frame Limited item is really useless. What’s the point of limited item if we can get a better one with more accessories and more reasonable price? It’s like Limited RG Strike (sans Aile pack) stupidity all over again :heh:.

Didn't they release a regular 1/144 Duel gundam before the assault shroud one?

i mean, they did the same with the NG 00 Gundam tbh, kits for people who can't wait maybe? ;)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-01 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4536423)
Didn't they release a regular 1/144 Duel gundam before the assault shroud one?

FG 1/144 only have Duel Gundam. HG 1/144 only have Duel Gundam Assault Shroud. And none of those are exclusives.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4536423)
i mean, they did the same with the NG 00 Gundam tbh, kits for people who can't wait maybe? ;)

Maybe I forgot. Did NGs from 00 line has any Limited items which followed by a regular release which is similar in nature but with more accessories? I think I know one exclusive from that line: NG Exia Roll-out color. But that was still "exclusive" in nature since it's not followed by a regular release with the same color-scheme and more accessories. Maybe you know something I don't? :confused:

RX93-2 2013-02-01 09:21

Great, one of my wishes for this year can be bought now.

Now I need the new banshee in destroy and FA unicorn in destory as HG and im pretty much good this year.

Appel 2013-02-01 10:40

Sweet! Now it's really just a matter of time until they release the HG FA Unicorn in destroy mode^^ Either that or they play really dirty and release it as an online exclusive version :P

bio9205 2013-02-01 10:46

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0FCYKu_3aK...1232400902.jpg

I don't usually buy SDs but woot. I love the Sazabi. :D

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-01 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4536536)
Sweet! Now it's really just a matter of time until they release the HG FA Unicorn in destroy mode^^ Either that or they play really dirty and release it as an online exclusive version :P

They can already play dirty by not releasing HG FAUC Desmod at all. Thus, forcing people to buy the Limited HG Unicorn Desmod Green Frame if they want HG FAUC Desmod :p.

JC... 2013-02-01 11:45

Damn the Unicorn variants, where's the Zogok?

Znozzy 2013-02-01 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4536441)
FG 1/144 only have Duel Gundam. HG 1/144 only have Duel Gundam Assault Shroud. And none of those are exclusives.

Ah, it was a FG and a HG, the FG did come first, though ;)

Quote:

Maybe I forgot. Did NGs from 00 line has any Limited items which followed by a regular release which is similar in nature but with more accessories? I think I know one exclusive from that line: NG Exia Roll-out color. But that was still "exclusive" in nature since it's not followed by a regular release with the same color-scheme and more accessories. Maybe you know something I don't? :confused:
Limited? no, not really, the kits that come to mind was the 1/100 00 gundam followed by the 0 raiser, followed by the 00 Gundam + 0 raiser double pack, followed by the 00 raiser and the GN Sword III pack (Designer color)

same could be somewhat said regarding the 1/144 HG one

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-01 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Znozzy (Post 4536735)
Ah, it was a FG and a HG, the FG did come first, though ;)

Limited? no, not really, the kits that come to mind was the 1/100 00 gundam followed by the 0 raiser, followed by the 00 Gundam + 0 raiser double pack, followed by the 00 raiser and the GN Sword III pack (Designer color)

same could be somewhat said regarding the 1/144 HG one

Still, what I was addressing was Limited/Exclusive kit which was released before/after regular kit with more accessories (e.g. Limited RG Strike without Aile pack), not regular kit followed by similar regular kit like all the examples above.

Znozzy 2013-02-01 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4536795)
Still, what I was addressing was Limited/Exclusive kit which was released before/after regular kit with more accessories (e.g. Limited RG Strike without Aile pack), not regular kit followed by similar regular kit like all the examples above.

Ah, i missunderstood you then, no harm done, continue good sir! :)

Chiu_fan 2013-02-01 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4536795)

There's the Gundam Astraea conversion kit that came from a hobby magazine. It only came with parts to convert Exia into it but no weapons included unlike its regular release.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-02-01 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiu_fan (Post 4536975)
There's the Gundam Astraea conversion kit that came from a hobby magazine. It only came with parts to convert Exia into it but no weapons included unlike its regular release.

Conversion parts isn't really what I had in mind when I mentioned Limited/Exclusive kits, but I guess that'll do too. Nice info though, I wasn't aware of that. Now since HG and 1/100 Astraea already exist, I guess people don't want that conversion parts now do they?