AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

RAVNEN 2008-10-02 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Langster (Post 1955065)
well, gundam models have four grades, FG, HG, MG and PG....FG is for beginners, they are not very detailed, and easy to build.

and when you want a HG, you wanna pay attention to the scale of the model, for example, 1:100 is always more detailed than 1:144, always................

I love gundam models..

Yeah,I love it too.Well I've got the 1/100 IJustice & it head is small,man i gotta have that MG IJ.

console65 2008-10-02 17:03

Here's a question: Do Seravee's Shoulder mounted cannons turn much? Like can they rotate and fire backwards or sideways? Or do they just fire forwards?

MeesesGlokmah 2008-10-02 18:08

I too have a question: I just ordered some models on HLJ for the first time, a couple of days ago. They sent an e-mail telling me that they would send me billing info, but it hasn't come yet. I was just wondering, does it usually take awhile for the billing e-mails to arrive?

LoweGear 2008-10-02 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by console65 (Post 1955901)
Here's a question: Do Seravee's Shoulder mounted cannons turn much? Like can they rotate and fire backwards or sideways? Or do they just fire forwards?

The cannon's mounts seem to be designed to rotate backwards, so it seems likely, although we'll probably never see it used as such in animation anyway.

Astrana 2008-10-02 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeesesGlokmah (Post 1956041)
I too have a question: I just ordered some models on HLJ for the first time, a couple of days ago. They sent an e-mail telling me that they would send me billing info, but it hasn't come yet. I was just wondering, does it usually take awhile for the billing e-mails to arrive?

billing , order request or any other email concerning about the order are usually sent after u order the item or paid for it

Scavenger 2008-10-03 02:12

HLJ is slow. It took a while before they send me billing info. Don't worry. I also placed my first order (not counting my preorders) and it's still in processing shipping state since monday. Now it's weekend and they don't ship in weekends. :(

Kelrys 2008-10-03 05:19

I always hope they manufacture the mass-production mobile suits in FG or NG, like the Flags and Enact.

Astrana 2008-10-03 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scavenger (Post 1957055)
HLJ is slow. It took a while before they send me billing info. Don't worry. I also placed my first order (not counting my preorders) and it's still in processing shipping state since monday. Now it's weekend and they don't ship in weekends. :(

do u pay with paypal or credit card? i've always done credit card and it is usuaully pretty fast. record time was shipped to canada 10 days after the order

Scavenger 2008-10-03 07:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrana (Post 1957515)
do u pay with paypal or credit card? i've always done credit card and it is usuaully pretty fast. record time was shipped to canada 10 days after the order

I pay with Paypal.

LoweGear 2008-10-03 09:37

With the revelation of how Awesomely Spectacular the 00 Gundam + 0-Riser combination is... I imagine the amount of people now waiting for the inevitable HG 00 Gundam + 0-Riser (helps explain what the hole on the backpack is for).

duotiga 2008-10-03 09:40

looking @ cherudim , i wonder what gattai would it be for the top part of the backpack? more canons/missile launcher? XD

Man this season of 00 is more than meets the eye.....

LightningZERO 2008-10-03 09:44

So the gattai will be backpack equipping instead of combining literary. I guess Cherudim will get more guns. I feel cheated way back when Dynames was first annouced, it was stated that it has different guns for different missions, but we only saw very few. Now I hope Cherudim will use more different guns

Solitude 2008-10-03 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1957814)
looking @ cherudim , i wonder what gattai would it be for the top part of the backpack? more canons/missile launcher? XD

Well, they did mention that second season will be focused on "combination" and "transformation", so its wont be too surprising for the other Gundams to have extra gears and backpacks as well.

RAVNEN 2008-10-03 09:49

Hopefully Cherudim don't use spamming tactics.:heh:
Maybe Cherudim get a Big GN Orbital Launcher,goodbye to orbital target then.:D

LoweGear 2008-10-03 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1957814)

If the Robot Damashii model is any indication, seems the Cherudim's backpack carries pop-out GN Condensers, for what purpose as yet unknown.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO
I feel cheated way back when Dynames was first annouced, it was stated that it has different guns for different missions, but we only saw very few. Now I hope Cherudim will use more different guns

It did have different guns though, including the SubOrbital Sniping Cannon, and the GN Torpedo Launcher on the Dynames Torpedo.

duotiga 2008-10-03 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 1957822)
So the gattai will be backpack equipping instead of combining literary. I guess Cherudim will get more guns. I feel cheated way back when Dynames was first annouced, it was stated that it has different guns for different missions, but we only saw very few. Now I hope Cherudim will use more different guns

since we saw 00 GN Sword II beam saber mode, i can safely assume cherudim GN Pistol II will double up as a beam saber also?

LightningZERO 2008-10-03 09:52

Maybe yes...maybe no. But I prefer them to function as axes. It's cooler :p

RAVNEN 2008-10-03 09:56

If it just function as axe,then the axe have some GN particle coating on it?Sweet!!!:D

duotiga 2008-10-03 09:59

i think i gonna collect 00/exia like what i collected for strike lol multiple variants of it..

let's see what i have for my collection nw:
HG Exia
HG Gn Arms Type E
HG Astrea (Exa convesion)
1/100 Exia
1/100 Trans-am Exia
1/100 Avalanche Exia
1/100 Astrea (2)
1/100 Astrea Type F (2)
HG 00 Gundam

compare with my strike collection
HG Aile Strike
HG Strike Noir
1/100 Sword Strike
1/100 Launcher Strike
MG Aile Strike (2)
MG Sword/Launcher Strike
MG IWSP Strike
MG Strike Noir
MG Strike E +IWSP

upcoming gonna get
1/100 00 Gundam
1/100 00 Gundam + 0 Riser
1/100 0 Riser

LightningZERO 2008-10-03 10:05

Huh? You're going to get all 1/100 00 Gundam sets?

I decide to get thr 1/100 00 Gundam now instead of the 1/144. But now I don't know if I can justify myself to buy a MG version of it when it is made, unless it looks significantly different, or with some special add-ons