AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Winchester 2008-12-19 21:11

Gunpla is Evil. It's just grabbed another victim, i.e. me. Just ordered my first Gundam, the 1/144 HG Exia... it had better be worth it, since the postage is greater than the kit's base cost, and I have no idea what the customs service will make of it. Will make for a nice break from real-world stuff, at the very least...

I'm a little miffed at Bandai at the moment - I'd really like a V2 Gundam, preferably an Assault and a Buster version, but they're only available in "no grade" 1/144 or 1/100. I'm not too keen on collecting "no grade" since they look terrible next to a HG kit, and 1/100 is too odd a scale to go with anything else. 1/144 at least has a bunch of aircraft kits you can compare your Gundams to...

If the Exia comes through OK, I figure my next one will be the HG 00 and the HG 0-riser, due in January. Would have loved to get the GN-Arms, but it's out of my pricerange until at least the summer, what with that huge shipping cost...

Cheers,

SP

LoweGear 2008-12-19 21:40

What Soma Peries should've used in Season 1...

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...9733715754.jpg

Tieren Nishiki Flight Type? :uhoh:

StratoSpear 2008-12-19 22:37

Sweet Knightmare mod!Though the radiator arm reminds me alot of Terminator.

Ardi220288 2008-12-19 22:48

woah that's really sweet. Like the arm

vektar 2008-12-20 00:34

does anyone know if they have those decal sheets for 00? they have them for every other gundam show but ive yet to see any for 00.

LoweGear 2008-12-20 00:43

They've released a decal sheet for 1/100 and 1/144 00 models, with Celestial Being, HRL, AEU and Union markings.

RAVNEN 2008-12-20 04:22

Is that Tieren Nishiki Flight Type a real model kit or a mod? Bandai can easily milk more money with it.:heh:

One question,can Striker pack like Aile or IWSP be mount on MG Impulse?:confused: I'm just curios.:D

duotiga 2008-12-20 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2117987)
Is that Tieren Nishiki Flight Type a real model kit or a mod? Bandai can easily milk more money with it.:heh:

One question,can Striker pack like Aile or IWSP be mount on MG Impulse?:confused: I'm just curios.:D

yr ans is over here :heh:

RAVNEN 2008-12-20 05:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2118004)
yr ans is over here :heh:

Thanks for the info.Wow,they even do combo pack with Launcher & Sword pack.:twitch:
I prefer the IWSP pack on the Impulse.:D

Rising Dragon 2008-12-20 05:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2118025)
Thanks for the info.Wow,they even do combo pack with Launcher & Sword pack.:twitch:
I prefer the IWSP pack on the Impulse.:D

Just Launcher and Sword? Look again. They mounted the Aile, Launcher, and Sword together. But I think they had to replace its arms with the Strike's arms, as the shoulder units are incompatible with them.

RAVNEN 2008-12-20 05:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2118029)
Just Launcher and Sword? Look again. They mounted the Aile, Launcher, and Sword together. But I think they had to replace its arms with the Strike's arms, as the shoulder units are incompatible with them.

Oh yeah,I see it now after second look of it.:D I wonder if there are someone who put Destiny pack on MG Impulse back,that would be awesome.I've also see someone put the beam boomerang on Impulse knee.

Celestial 2008-12-20 06:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2117533)
What Soma Peries should've used in Season 1...

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...9733715754.jpg

Tieren Nishiki Flight Type? :uhoh:

God, love those landspinner mods. :heh:

Miyamoto Shin 2008-12-20 06:35

Got some Questions Guys...Help me please...
1. are there any HG 1/144 Yzak's Gouf ignited??...I only saw Heine's Gouf Ignited around...

2. How to mod your Calamity into a Sword Calamity??...I mean...where's that Sword's backpack from??

3. I saw many of Oldies Goodies still scattered in some stores...Is there any do you think is I must Pick??...Like Difficult to find stuffs??...
The Oldies are :
HGUC : Blue Destiny Unit 1-3, Nu gundam, Sazabi, Super Gundam, Gundam Ground Type, and Gundam Flight Type
Endless Waltz : Wing Zero Custom, Deathscythe H Custom, Sandrock Kai, Talgeese III
And many others..But i can't remember...

4. I saw a HG1/144 Strike Rouge + IWSP...can I use the IWSP pack for my Aile Strike to replace the Aile Striker Pack with it??...

duotiga 2008-12-20 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyamoto Shin (Post 2118092)
Got some Questions Guys...Help me please...
1. are there any HG 1/144 Yzak's Gouf ignited??...I only saw Heine's Gouf Ignited around...

2. How to mod your Calamity into a Sword Calamity??...I mean...where's that Sword's backpack from??

3. I saw many of Oldies Goodies still scattered in some stores...Is there any do you think is I must Pick??...Like Difficult to find stuffs??...
The Oldies are :
HGUC : Blue Destiny Unit 1-3, Nu gundam, Sazabi, Super Gundam, Gundam Ground Type, and Gundam Flight Type
Endless Waltz : Wing Zero Custom, Deathscythe H Custom, Sandrock Kai, Talgeese III
And many others..But i can't remember...

4. I saw a HG1/144 Strike Rouge + IWSP...can I use the IWSP pack for my Aile Strike to replace the Aile Striker Pack with it??...

you need to do lotsa of hw/research....

1. yes there is

2. Is in 1 of dengeki edition which have sword calamity parts.

3. Blue Destiny 1-3 are not oldies kit so are nu, sazabi & gound gundam.

4. yes you can

Fome 2008-12-20 08:38

I saw the Master Grade Sinanju in person today. I was at Yodobashi Camera in Akihabara, Tokyo, and just as I walked by, a staff guy was putting in a new completed Sinanju into the display case. Man it looked so badass.

duotiga 2008-12-20 08:49

official release for mg sinanju is christmas day

Kelrys 2008-12-20 09:35

The HG 1/144 Yzak's Gouf is really rare. Been to several shops and couldn't find them.

Miyamoto Shin 2008-12-20 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2118264)
The HG 1/144 Yzak's Gouf is really rare. Been to several shops and couldn't find them.

I think so..even when the others GOufs like Rudolf's, Heine's, and Non-custom were still around, I've never saw Yzak's...I wonder where can i get it...:(

vektar 2008-12-20 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyamoto Shin (Post 2118092)
Got some Questions Guys...Help me please...
1. are there any HG 1/144 Yzak's Gouf ignited??...I only saw Heine's Gouf Ignited around...

i just typed the name in yahoo and this place came up, i dont know how good they are but it says they have the gouf in stock.

http://www.sakuramedia.com/website04...e=2019461-1500

Fome 2008-12-20 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 2118213)
official release for mg sinanju is christmas day

Yeah, that's what the guy told me too. It sucks that my flight back home is today, otherwise I'd buy the Sinanju for sure.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.