AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Sir Dearka 2010-02-24 19:13

Ah, I still have to order my first RX-78. Decided it'd be the QYW edition already, but still there are so many things I like to buy! March and April are going to be busy months to me :]

AaKkisa 2010-02-24 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2931491)
Ah, I still have to order my first RX-78. Decided it'd be the QYW edition already, but still there are so many things I like to buy! March and April are going to be busy months to me :]

Almost got that one but I voted for the 2.0 version when I built mine a month ago since it was the one that closest resembled the PG.

ckthye86 2010-02-25 03:32

I'm rooting for MG Gundam X

Sworra 2010-02-25 06:44

Well by the looks of it MG Red Frame is out and selling to the public. Just wish HLJ would be more on thier feet and notify the pre-orders that its out. Box Art is pretty cool, nothing amazing but it still throws itself out and says buy me.

http://www.hwjapan.com/sh/ban161934a.aspx

Sir Dearka 2010-02-25 18:23

I don't know why but I don't feel Red Astray's design at all :]
And somehow I don't like the classic RX-78-2 look either :P Now call me horrible.
OYW version seems just... clean and cool at the same time. Without ver. Ka's sharp features and 2.0's retro look.

Well, GN0010 Nosferatu, I just couldn't help myself and I opened the boxes :P Robot Damashii Cherudim is indeed pretty sweet and posable. Though i suffer from the same problem of shield bits falling off too easily.


GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-25 18:31

If you wanna fix the Shield Bits from falling off just do what I did with super glue.

If you want that is, it's a pretty extensive process that needs the utmost care and concentration. Here's what you do, take off the shield bits that are on the GN Drive (ignore the ones on the knees and shoulders, they never fell off with me). Put small dabs of super glue on the pegs where the Shield Bits are supposed to go, let dry for about...15-20 minutes, 30 at the most, then put the Shield Bits back on, make sure all the glue is dry though. The crust left from the glue should cause a good amount of friction to keep the bits from falling off.

I did that with mine, they never came off unless I took em off. :D

amurorei83 2010-02-26 03:18

I just got my MG Gouf Ver 0.2 (Clear Parts)!!!!

I can't wait to build it up. Any suggestions on sites that sell good decals besides Samuel?

duotiga 2010-02-26 07:25

review on MG Red Frame Kai is up
http://www.geocities.jp/hobby_no_toriko/DSCF9914.JPG
http://www.geocities.jp/hobby_no_tor...y-red-kai.html

SonicSP 2010-02-26 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2933191)
If you wanna fix the Shield Bits from falling off just do what I did with super glue.

If you want that is, it's a pretty extensive process that needs the utmost care and concentration. Here's what you do, take off the shield bits that are on the GN Drive (ignore the ones on the knees and shoulders, they never fell off with me). Put small dabs of super glue on the pegs where the Shield Bits are supposed to go, let dry for about...15-20 minutes, 30 at the most, then put the Shield Bits back on, make sure all the glue is dry though. The crust left from the glue should cause a good amount of friction to keep the bits from falling off.

I did that with mine, they never came off unless I took em off. :D

I do something similar with my HG 00 Raiser,the wings come off too easily.

Except I dont use superglue,I use cement instead.

It comes offeasily when I force it off but otherwise doesnt.

Sir Dearka 2010-02-26 14:13

More Gundam loot :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/DSC00519.jpg

SonicSP 2010-02-26 15:10

Will Cherudim ever get a HG BOXART SHOWING IT USING THE RIFLE??

Speaking of which,I've never seen the HG Trans Am Cherudim box until now.

GrimmReaperNL 2010-02-26 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2934386)
Will Cherudim ever get a HG BOXART SHOWING IT USING THE RIFLE??

Speaking of which,I've never seen the HG Trans Am Cherudim box until now.

tbh, lyle was the sniper. niel is more of the pistol guy.
but that's just how i see it.

Rising Dragon 2010-02-26 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2934477)
tbh, lyle was the sniper. niel is more of the pistol guy.
but that's just how i see it.

Um. Neil was the sniper, as he was the first Lockon. Lyle was the second Lockon.

Sir Dearka 2010-02-26 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2934386)
Will Cherudim ever get a HG BOXART SHOWING IT USING THE RIFLE??

Speaking of which,I've never seen the HG Trans Am Cherudim box until now.

Yeah, Lyle is quite a cowboy. Roaming the battlefield with his two colts :heh: Neil was more of a distance fighter so most (if not all) of the Dynames boxarts show it wielding a rifle.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-26 17:29

Spoiler for space:
Are you like some sort of millionaire?:p Or do you happen to just live in an area where Gunpla is sold?

X207 2010-02-26 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2934094)
I do something similar with my HG 00 Raiser,the wings come off too easily.

Except I dont use superglue,I use cement instead.

It comes offeasily when I force it off but otherwise doesnt.

what scale is your HG 00? the only parts falling off my 144 00 are the O raiser's GN sheilds. nothing else comes off that easily on the rest of it. the sheild bits do hold but once you barely touch them they fall. at times i just squeeze the fore arms back together as the peggs seems to split them apart just slightly to make them loose.

GrimmReaperNL 2010-02-26 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2934494)
Um. Neil was the sniper, as he was the first Lockon. Lyle was the second Lockon.

ouch, yup. that's what i ment:blush::heh:

Sir Dearka 2010-02-26 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2934568)
[SPOILER="space"]

Are you like some sort of millionaire?:p Or do you happen to just live in an area where Gunpla is sold?

Um, nope. Just being passionate about gunpla. Havin' steady job and enough time to assemble them. though I have to admit, those ones along with the 1/100 NG Cherudim shall be the first model kits I assembled in like 5 months ^^

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-26 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2934669)
Um, nope. Just being passionate about gunpla. Havin' steady job and enough time to assemble them. though I have to admit, those ones along with the 1/100 NG Cherudim shall be the first model kits I assembled in like 5 months ^^

These days having a steady job would feel like being a millionaire. Wish I could get some luck in that department. Oh how many RD figures I would buy...:(

Sir Dearka 2010-02-26 19:42

yeh... Though I still wish my funds allowed me to buy a HCM Pro Cherudim... But rite now I am saving up for other things... whew. And there comes Wing in April :]


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.