AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

LoweGear 2008-11-14 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2053291)
Lol what's that printer-like thing behind the left-shoulder of MrBushido Ahead?

Those are simply modified versions of the Ahead's GN thrusters :heh:

LightningZERO 2008-11-14 20:34

Nice Mister Bushido Ahead! Can't wait for more pictures!

Suika-Esper 2008-11-14 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 2051083)
I'm thinking it will probably be one of the next HG kits announced, along with the Arche, as they are really the only 2 MS left to be made into kits (of the season 2 suits we've seen so far)

Hopefully they'll go back and do the Alvaaron. A lot of people say it's corny, but I like it. I wouldn't rule out the possibility since it took quite a while before they released Patrick's and Ali's Enact variations.

LightningZERO 2008-11-15 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2053268)

Just notice something weird. Isn't Mr. Bushido left handed? Then why Ahead's Beam Katanas are mounted on its left side? Won't it make it harder to draw the Katana if it uses left hand?

Arabesque 2008-11-15 11:12

He can draw it with his right and then toss it to his left, since he can used to use both hands with the flag.

patnam 2008-11-15 11:13

who knows, it not Sephiroth...

console65 2008-11-15 16:03

You know, I have never noticed Graham's Ahead with a beam rifle. Is he that confident he doesn't need one?

Arabesque 2008-11-15 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by console65 (Post 2055244)
You know, I have never noticed Graham's Ahead with a beam rifle. Is he that confident he doesn't need one?

That is because his unit is a close-combat type Ahead. He most likely thought he won't need it.

GundamMeisterLockon 2008-11-15 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arabesque (Post 2055247)
That is because his unit is a close-combat type Ahead. He most likely thought he won't need it.

the GN flag also had only a beam sabre with no guns

Rising Dragon 2008-11-15 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon (Post 2055250)
the GN flag also had only a beam sabre with no guns

That's because it was an incomplete mobile suit, not because it was a close-combat unit.

GundamMeisterLockon 2008-11-15 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2055255)
That's because it was an incomplete mobile suit, not because it was a close-combat unit.

hmm kay but would it of taken that long to give it a gun ?

Rising Dragon 2008-11-15 16:23

Why bother? A solid-state weapon is useless against the Gundams, and therefore it'd need a GN-beam rifle, which would take even more time to install.

GundamMeisterLockon 2008-11-15 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2055264)
Why bother? A solid-state weapon is useless against the Gundams, and therefore it'd need a GN-beam rifle, which would take even more time to install.

sounds fair to me :cool:btw will there be a GN rifle included with the GN flag model kick coz i want one:D

Rising Dragon 2008-11-15 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon (Post 2055285)
sounds fair to me :cool:btw will there be a GN rifle included with the GN flag model kick coz i want one:D

Doubtful. You'll just need to take a rifle from a GN-X and put it on the GN-Flag.

ghazghkull 2008-11-15 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 2033697)
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9...6298907ax9.jpg
OO Blade. Whoever did this need to make a GN-X III Rapier.

Old time Anime Watcher will know what I'm talking about.

:eek:

THAT IS EPIC!!!! Sure I knew it as Teknoman, but still, THAT'S EPIC!!! XD

VOLTEKKA!!!!!!

Now if only someone could make an Evil conversion, the set would be complete >:3

LightningZERO 2008-11-15 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon (Post 2055285)
sounds fair to me :cool:btw will there be a GN rifle included with the GN flag model kick coz i want one:D

GN Flag has a rifle in the PS2 Gundam.

And yes, the Robot Tamashii GN Flag does come with a rifle!
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6...f70608moz2.jpg

GundamMeisterLockon 2008-11-16 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2055629)
GN Flag has a rifle in the PS2 Gundam.

And yes, the Robot Tamashii GN Flag does come with a rifle!
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6...f70608moz2.jpg

thanks zero but that rifle looks the same as the over flags one lol but it still looks cool :cool:

PzIVf3 2008-11-16 19:26



Spoiler for Gundam Unicorn "Banshee":

RAVNEN 2008-11-16 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by PzIVf3 (Post 2057571)

Whoa,the Gundam Unicorn "Banshee" look so bad ass & its weapon look good too.:D

Duo Maxwell 2008-11-16 21:53

You gotta admit, slap black on any machine, and the cool factor increase by 200%.

LightningZERO 2008-11-16 22:06

The black and gold mix pretty well!

RAVNEN 2008-11-16 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell (Post 2057744)
You gotta admit, slap black on any machine, and the cool factor increase by 200%.

Yeah,I 've heard rumor that black color gundam or mecha sold faster & profitable than other color.

Kelrys 2008-11-17 05:27

Is the 1/100 00 released yet?

LoweGear 2008-11-17 05:56

Not yet, it'll be officially released on the 21st. Although there are already reviews out for it:

NgeeKhiong Blogspot

Knight_SV 2008-11-17 06:12

what the........ i'm really sure now there will be MG release for 00 in the future seeing tat no waist joint in the 1/100 version..... i hope this kind of thing doesn't made 1/100 00 become less articulated

LightningZERO 2008-11-17 07:34

Not waist joint? That's really unbelievable!

LoweGear 2008-11-17 07:57

No waist joint, but as shown in other images, they at least make the individual torso sections poseable.

---

HG Arios Gundam

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3176/...2b4354ee_o.jpg

Kelrys 2008-11-17 08:02

The glowing Gn-drives make up for the waist I think..

duotiga 2008-11-17 08:03

HG Arios looks fat

Ardi220288 2008-11-17 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 2058310)
No waist joint, but as shown in other images, they at least make the individual torso sections poseable.

Actually I see no point in having waist joint either :confused: and it seems that they put some MG quality joint for the other part which something I like. They got no 0 riser review?

LoweGear 2008-11-17 08:16

Well, the reasoning most people see in the waist joint is that it makes that part sturdier in preparation for the 1/100 O-Riser.

duotiga 2008-11-17 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardi220288 (Post 2058325)
Actually I see no point in having waist joint either :confused: and it seems that they put some MG quality joint for the other part which something I like. They got no 0 riser review?

0 raiser is to be out in dec

Knight_SV 2008-11-17 08:35

i'm still not see any point for not having waist joint...

LightningZERO 2008-11-17 08:49

Same here. Well, one more reason to get a MG version then!

Anyway, my first ever BB Gundam, 00!!!



Quite cute, I might buy more in the future :D

Knight_SV 2008-11-17 09:42

what is actually those guys in bandai thinking when decided not giving 00 waist joint, while every model kit having it?? well i'm really dissapointed cuz i have been expected this kit in this entire year....
i really hope the 1/100 cherudim,arios and seravee is not half-assed like this////

Kelrys 2008-11-17 09:44

Will the shield of the BB 00 Gundam stick on the HG 00?

Exia_00 2008-11-17 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2058396)
Will the shield of the BB 00 Gundam stick on the HG 00?

i have the BB OO and HG, um it will SORTA stick but u will need to add sumfin to keep it there, it also kinda looks out of place, you would need to modify the BB shields to suit the HG

justsomeguy 2008-11-17 10:27

No waist joint? The HGUC Zaku II and Kotobukiya's 1/144 Alt Eisen don't have them either, and are disappointingly stiff.

However, those images seem to imply that there's an upper chest joint. I'll check the instruction manual scans and see if it can rotate back and forth before I condemn this model.

Worst case scenario, Bandai's making the 1/100 00 suck because they have MG 00 around the corner.

U<3Anime 2008-11-17 11:39

HG 00 FTW!!!! for now anyway

MeesesGlokmah 2008-11-17 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by U<3Anime (Post 2058552)
HG 00 FTW!!!! for now anyway

Yup. I can't wait to get mine in the mail!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:11.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.