AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Fujimura-kun Meitsu (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=104423)

jzmagic 2011-05-24 10:52

Fujimura-kun Meitsu

http://www.mangafox.com/store/manga/9082/cover.jpg

Fujimura is a loner delinquent at his school. Feared by his classmates since the first day of high school, he's had no friends and usually ditches class. But even his standoffish nature can't hold up when a class representative with a few screws loose comes after him! And two more class representatives. They're a few cards short of a full deck too. (Actually, he's more like the tsukkomi in a world of boke.)

This series is hilarious, lots of gags and some wordplay, mixed in with a budding romance and harem.

Spoiler for 20:

Xacual 2011-05-24 10:55

Yeah I've been reading this as well and I have to say it's hilarious. It reminds me a lot of D-Frag with how silly everyone but the main character is.

Saturn Beaver 2011-05-24 11:56

Yeah, it is pretty similar with D-Frag with how the main character is a straight man delinquent surrounded in the sea of strange people. The humor's kind of hit and miss, but it's still pretty fun. Out of the candidates, Eri is definitely no.1, no one come close to be as cute as her. Last chapter was pretty funny, the best part for me is definitely the exaggerated reactions of the students when they see Subaru. "Oh God, why hast thou forsaken me?" indeed.

Ashaman 2011-05-24 13:10

Really?

I prefer the Prez

But yeah, the Subaru gag was the best this chapter

Johnny 2011-05-24 13:31

Fast releases and cute oddball characters. You can't help, but read...

Tiberium Wolf 2011-05-24 13:40

It was awesome when they were remembering Subaru encounter with Fujimura in the past. I thought Subaru was the glasses girl. It really had me there.

Irenicus 2011-05-24 18:06

I sooo saw the President punchline coming.

Poor thing. I don't think it's the cuteness problem so much as she being a well known oddball. Remember that she holds the first place in the "cute BUT do not want" poll. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf (Post 3624608)
It was awesome when they were remembering Subaru encounter with Fujimura in the past. I thought Subaru was the glasses girl. It really had me there.

Fujimura-kun thought so too. :heh: I thought the aniki = oniichan transfiguration was pure genius. Puts a whole new perspective on bad girl moe.

P.S. Daily releases for great justice! Too bad mangaka can't do daily releases themselves, lawl.

Mizuno 2011-05-24 18:12

Surely god has forsaken us! Why oh why!!! XD

jzmagic 2011-05-24 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashaman (Post 3624581)
Really?

I prefer the Prez

I like Subaru over the others, but they're close behind.

Loved how she thought everyone was cheering her on lol.

Fujimura is definitely the most hated man alive having 3 of the cutest school chicks after him, there's definitely going to be some assassination attempts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf (Post 3624608)

LOL yes, that caught me by surprise.

Xacual 2011-05-24 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by jzmagic (Post 3624830)
I like Subaru over the others, but they're close behind.

Loved how she thought everyone was cheering her on lol.

Fujimura is definitely the most hated man alive having 3 of the cutest school chicks after him, there's definitely going to be some assassination attempts.

LOL yes, that caught me by surprise.

It's a good thing he is the strongest if not also most feared guy in the school.

paladinenvec 2011-05-24 19:48

I love this manga, it's hilarious it's hard to find a manga that makes you laugh every page, the girls are cute but all three are damn crazy hehehe
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashaman (Post 3624581)
Really?

I prefer the Prez

Lol i love the Prez she's my favorite since she's an idiot, but a very cute one indeed.

Johnny 2011-05-25 04:00

Ch 21. The vice prez dropped the entire audience...:heh:

paladinenvec 2011-05-25 05:44

Spoiler for Chapter 21:

Ashaman 2011-05-25 06:34

That Vice-Prez. Too scary

Ravenblitz 2011-05-25 06:54

i wonder when will the translations will caught up... love the fast releases haha

HayashiTakara 2011-05-25 09:54

Someone needs to ask the main character if he's gay :heh:

It's really hard to justify a man rejecting putang so vehemently :heh:

Shadow5YA 2011-05-25 15:12

Having a few screws loose can be a turnoff to many. Fujimura definitely thinks they're all weirdos.

Saturn Beaver 2011-05-25 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 3625950)
Having a few screws loose can be a turnoff to many. Fujimura definitely thinks they're all weirdos.

That, and that he feels forced into this without any choice. Also, he's a tsundere. But yeah, the latest chapter was hilarious. I see the trapdoor for Fujimura coming, but the largest trapdoor for the whole crowd was a hilarious surprise.

surerman 2011-05-25 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver (Post 3625953)
That, and that he feels forced into this without any choice. Also, he's a tsundere. But yeah, the latest chapter was hilarious. I see the trapdoor for Fujimura coming, but the largest trapdoor for the whole crowd was a hilarious surprise.

the vice president is like us, Killers, ....something that you didn't like/annoy you, deserve to be destroyed/annihilated/killed hahahahaha:D
Himuro is the best:cool:

Mizuno 2011-05-25 18:25

Prez ftw. This should be animated. :p