AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Sousei no Onmyouji (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=123839)

Kirihara_R 2014-01-04 00:12

Sousei no Onmyouji

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/...pse0341eb2.jpg

Title: Twin Star Exorcists
Author: SUKENO Yoshiaki
Serialized In (magazine):Jump SQ (Shueisha)

From Manga-updates:
Quote:

This is the story about two kids (Rokuro and Benio) and their lives as onmyouji warriors...
The series currently have a 2 chapter ...

Esclair 2014-01-04 01:15

2nd Chapter ending was hilarious. Is this being serialized in Jump?

PhiloRex 2014-01-04 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esclair (Post 4964866)
2nd Chapter ending was hilarious. Is this being serialized in Jump?

It's in Jump SQ, so it's monthly.

Johnny 2014-01-04 04:09

No big boobed female lead this time around huh. Oh well, looks good nonetheless...

omega253 2014-01-04 04:28

Oh hey, you beat me to making this. Honestly, I was too lazy to make it at the time...

The MC's are certainly interesting and strong. I can only wonder what they're going to do after what they heard in chapter 2...

Bakaizer 2014-01-04 07:47

qute interesting. the relationship between the two mcs are more of a rivalry than romantic, which is quite cute

EDIT; lol that was hilarious, the romance will come along for the ride

Shadow5YA 2014-01-04 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikohowell (Post 4965049)
qute interesting. the relationship between the two mcs are more of a rivalry than romantic, which is quite cute

It doesn't have to start out as romantic. Ichiko and Keita weren't exactly on friendly terms at the beginning of their series either.

kenjtr 2014-01-04 14:36

Here we go again japanes breeding ideology well i dont disagree with it .

zerodragon 2014-01-04 20:00

i will be following this one, the story is funny

User210120 2014-01-04 20:16

raw is out in manhua.dmzj

crimsonflair 2014-01-04 21:51

From what I read in the current chapters of the manga, the story is very interesting to read and funny at times. What I could see in a future chapter is a time skip.

Amario 2014-01-06 11:48

Oho? so he is getting forced to marry Ebino. Fight was good, and seems Arima knows both sides of the two's dark past. That arm of his looks like the creatures that killed of his friends and pretty sure he lost his arm. More interested about what and who that arm actually belongs to.

Soji 2014-01-06 14:05

^I think is better say: "He force both of them to marry eachother"XD

Still the story seem pretty interesting and I can already see that the 2 of them will become pretty close in the future....of course after they learn to trust eachother and learn more abouth eachother.

Also I'm very curious to find out more about their past.

Amario 2014-01-06 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soji (Post 4967233)

Still the story seem pretty interesting and I can already see that the 2 of them will become pretty close in the future....of course after they learn to trust eachother and learn more abouth eachother.

Yup sorry my bad your right. It is "forcing to marry each other".

Soji 2014-01-07 18:31

Anyway you were right about the "arm" the one Rokuro uses to fight and the "arm" of that monster are the same.

No wonder he say " this thing is nothing but a curse". Then again this also explain why the charm is black.

iCK 2014-03-31 15:11

Some spoilers from ch 5.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soji (Post 4967233)

Her past is very interesting.

Spoiler for Her past:

zerodragon 2014-04-06 18:43

man wish more chapter get translated, i want to read more. it seems in the new chapter
Spoiler for spoiler:

Okashira 2014-04-06 20:26

http://i.imgur.com/jiQ9Ocvl.jpg

Haaaa... Benio is so expressive in an un-expressive kind of way, I love that :heh: I wouldn't mind if she switched 100% of the time to pony tail :heh:

Soooooo......

Spoiler for latest raw:

zerodragon 2014-05-10 09:49

does anyone know what being talked about in the chapter 7 raw? it been hinted that maybe
Spoiler for spoiler:

i am not sure, but i am hoping the next chapter gets translate fast. this is getting really good.

Amario 2014-05-10 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerodragon (Post 5116211)
does anyone know what being talked about in the chapter 7 raw? it been hinted that maybe
Spoiler for spoiler:

i am not sure, but i am hoping the next chapter gets translate fast. this is getting really good.

That doesn't seem to fit right although it would make a really interesting development but from the flashback images of Rokuro's past we see during the attack that everyone was already killed including one girl who gets eaten right before his eyes. Additionally what we also see is that Rokuro has already lost his right arm. As the chapters progressed we see another image where Rokuro charges right at one the "female"impurity he has that arm of his which seems to be quite similar to impurity < most definitely a powerful one considering the weaker ones are afraid of his arm. Also speculating that it he can transform even more but perhaps there may be a price for it something along the lines of him losing more of his body.

As for the tragedy and why Benio seems to have a major impact from it, it may be as you say a sibling or childhood friend that was killed. In the flashback from Benio's past we see her at her parents funeral but if you look more closely you see another child alongside her so perhaps a sibling, relative or close friend. Don't know why but my guess is from that picture of all members of Hiinatsuki the one who is hugging along with Rokuro i.e. the one with eye patch is the one who may be related to Benio.