AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 21 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=141272)

james0246 2016-02-27 23:52

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 21 Discussion Thread

http://i.imgur.com/e9gnjj2l.jpgWelcome to the discussion thread for Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, Episode 21.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

---
Well, it's that time again: Gundam Time. RRW is still on break so I'm filling in until their return, please excuse the mess in the meantime.

This episode is entitled: "To the Place of Return"

Stark700 2016-02-28 05:30

Oh damn...

Spoiler:

Great action this episode though, loved it.

B214 2016-02-28 05:44

Biscuit!!! T^T

foxbox360 2016-02-28 05:58

Biscuit bite it ?

RES-01 Perses Gundam 2016-02-28 05:59

Spoiler for So..:

Twi 2016-02-28 06:01

What? Those spoilers are real!? *Can't see it yet*

donie 2016-02-28 06:06

biscuit T_T.

and why ending song back to orphans namida. make me cry T_T

ValvraveTruth 2016-02-28 06:23

Why the shock anyway, pretty much confirmed that they will die one by one. Probably Mika die last and the princess will be last man standing. And thats the story of a revolutionary princess and her knights.

ReddyRedWolf 2016-02-28 06:44

I laughed at Akihiro being trigger happy and asking if he is allowed to shoot during Carta's speech and posing.

Well Gjallarhorn has really fallen if they have commanders thinking proper manner of combat was the other side not shooting back. If Sol rose up in rebellion these guys are fucked.

Dammit Biscuit still has things not done and left unsaid. Makes me wonder if Cookie and Cracker if there is a timeskip join fighting in Season 2. I wonder if Tekkadan is going to change the CGS policy before of No Girls Allowed.

Faux Mecha 2016-02-28 06:49

despite the humor still being there with Carta's so called manners in battles, why Biscuit? why!!? nooooooo, Orga is so going to be downhill in the next episode due to feelings of guilt.........

tsunade666 2016-02-28 06:54

lol, I thought it would be funny episode with Akihiko's one liner "I'm allowed to shoot right?" lol Mika answering the obvious.

Sayonara Biscuit.

ugh... its raining again. the last image is about color beads corn. really touching episode. Especially the fighting spirit/willpower of Biscuit to move but it just show that even with willpower. One can't survive a deadly situation without plot armor.

Tormenk 2016-02-28 06:54

Biscuit got lucky on Dort but his death flags just tripled and went off straight away this episode. RIP best brother.

I would say it was lucky Mikazuki didn't kill Carta. Her death would really bring the hammer of Gjallarhorn down on Tekkadan and they would seriously have no chance of making it back to Mars.

deadite 2016-02-28 07:12

Cookie and Cracker oniichan revenge spree?

Benigmatica 2016-02-28 07:52

Dammit Biscuit Griffon, why do you have to die like this!? :sad:

Meanwhile, Carta Issue's knight squad is so silly that they're too easy to beat them... almost if it wasn't for Biscuit's death! :mad:

Skye629 2016-02-28 07:58

OH FUCK

kudos to the directors switching the ending back to Orphans, that really hit the spot

And Dammit Akihiro you DONT shoot the goofball squad when theyre posing! xD

I dont envy the next Gjallerhorn dispatch unit, these guys are gonna be really out for blood after this

dragon1412 2016-02-28 08:07

Biscuit Nooooooo!!!!!!

ugh that was a powerful ep, it's not like i'm not expecting this but still

B214 2016-02-28 08:10

If it weren't for Biscuit's death i would have happily placed this for Carta.

Quote:

Carta Issue has many issues.
Her family is an issue
Her job is an issue.
Her issue increased following her defeat
Going to the battlefield with her "elites"
plans failed subordinates killed
her issues further increase

akumaten 2016-02-28 08:19

From tears of laughter to tears of sorrow
;_;7
Godspeed, Biscuit . You were a better brother in bond than your older "brother" in blood

Skye629 2016-02-28 08:26

Just remembered

Carta had better get out of there (doubt it unless she gets a Jesus Yamato blessing)

Cuz theres a a REALLY pissed off child soldier in a Gundam with a giant hammer/mace....

THAT JUST CONVENIENTLY HAPPENS TO HAVE A CHAINSAW IN ITS GRIPPING JAWS

:)

B214 2016-02-28 08:30

@Skye, even if she escapes, she has an angry Orga, angry Mika, angry Tekkadan gunning for her head.