AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Naruto the Sequel - Speculation Thread concerning the future of the Naruto Franchise (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=131205)

Galaxian 2016-06-02 20:44

Chapter 2 of the Boruto manga is out...

Spoiler for :

cyberdemon 2016-06-11 15:07

I am so ready lol

Spoiler for The Day Naruto Became Hokage:

Idealist 99 2016-07-06 03:44

Spoiler for sspoiler:

Galaxian 2016-08-03 16:54

Apparently, this image is coming up with the Boruto manga's first volume. It shows Boruto in a Kyuubi Chakra or Sage Mode with what appears to be a pair of Byakugan eyes.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/9081b1625...laabo1_500.jpg

alex_drian 2016-08-03 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxian (Post 5913980)
Apparently, this image is coming up with the Boruto manga's first volume. It shows Boruto in a Kyuubi Chakra or Sage Mode with what appears to be a pair of Byakugan eyes.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/9081b1625...laabo1_500.jpg

FACEPALM!!: with both hand for more pain, because yes, this is worth.... I mean, cringeworthy

Vajra 2016-08-05 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxian (Post 5913980)
Apparently, this image is coming up with the Boruto manga's first volume. It shows Boruto in a Kyuubi Chakra or Sage Mode with what appears to be a pair of Byakugan eyes.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/9081b1625...laabo1_500.jpg

Just looks like fanart

cyberdemon 2016-11-27 20:52

A Boruto anime has been confirmed

http://www.spirallingsphere.com/2016...me-festa-2016/

alex_drian 2016-11-28 22:27

Facepalm!!! Ggggggggggggrrrrrrahhnooooooooooo!

Oberstein 2016-12-01 01:46

Laaaalaaaaaaa lululuuuuuuuuuu!!

Seriously Kishi where your authencity as author, Boruto ruining Naruto!!

Galaxian 2016-12-17 16:16

Coming on April.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thum.../boruto-kv.jpg

kampfer91 2016-12-19 09:51

The milking never end....

Oberstein 2016-12-23 05:25

Not planning to watch that, i hope it will never grow on me the thought to watch this.
We can't rely on Kishi then its up for us the fan to save this series.
Don't watch this shit guys, let Boruto fall into cancellation.
It's time for damn toei to know we tired with this stupid milk Naruto era has ended let this series sleep on their good bed don't disturb any longer like Toriyama did to Dragon ball.

Galaxian 2016-12-23 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roxis (Post 6001466)
Not planning to watch that, i hope it will never grow on me the thought to watch this.
We can't rely on Kishi then its up for us the fan to save this series.
Don't watch this shit guys, let Boruto fall into cancellation.
It's time for damn toei to know we tired with this stupid milk Naruto era has ended let this series sleep on their good bed don't disturb any longer like Toriyama did to Dragon ball.

I'm pretty sure Toei has nothing to do with Naruto...

Also, Toriyama and Dragon Ball are a bad example given Dragon Ball Super...

Galaxian 2017-03-13 14:07

First trailer for the anime...


OkamiNoKaze 2017-03-31 22:37

Do I need to watch the Boruto movie first?

Galaxian 2017-04-02 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze (Post 6060228)
Do I need to watch the Boruto movie first?

The anime is set before the movie (they're still in the academy in episode 1) so no, you don't have to watch the movie first.

If anything, the anime will probably cover the movie events like Dragon Ball Super did.

catZAripper 2018-03-21 05:16

I still haven't started Boruto yet, I am cautiously excited for it. I hope its awesome but can't shake the feeling that it might not live up to my expectations. I don't want this to ruin my feelings for the original series.

Galaxian 2018-03-21 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by catZAripper (Post 6212617)
I still haven't started Boruto yet, I am cautiously excited for it. I hope its awesome but can't shake the feeling that it might not live up to my expectations. I don't want this to ruin my feelings for the original series.

If anything, the anime presents Boruto in a much better light than the movie or the manga.

Mad Pierrot 2018-03-24 17:48

The thing with the Boruto anime is that I think it better things than the actual canon. Sakura versus Shin was a short but incredibly wellanimated fight in contrast to the few panels from the manga. Sasuke himself smiles more than in the gaiden. Just look at this

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Now Yamashita (the same guy who debuted as a director with the Boruto 2015 movie) will be in charge of the Momoshiki arc and we have extra material but I'm worried if the budget can keep up with the fight sequences of the movie. The only problem I found about the anime was its lighter tone, but in April we return to the darker arcs.

Now, if we are talking about rumors and speculations, I think Boruto's purpose is expanding the Ōtsutsuki Clan past and future due to characters that have descended from Kaguya. Kawaki might be in favor of Kaguya's will about ninjas abusing the chakra. Then we have Boruto's older self who if you pay attention to him, he is wielding his sword like Sasuke and for some reason, appears to have abandon Konoha. Still, Ikemoto said that once the series reaches this event, Boruto's design might change as it was made in a rush to contrast that film.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.