AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=119850)

james0246 2013-05-22 00:03

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2013-05-29 05:34

chapter is out and this chapter was absolutely pathetic IMO

milan kyuubi 2013-05-29 05:41

I liked this chapter. It was nice seeing Sakura kick some a** :D It was a long time coming.

TooPurePureBoy 2013-05-29 05:55

Way too little WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too late for Sakura IMO.

I'm just glad this convoluted mess is probably going to end soon. My OCD compels me to read to the end. :rolleyes:

hai_san 2013-05-29 06:07

Manga was good till Kishi does 360° Sasuke, the way he handled Sasuke was just utter shit! And really Sakura ... NOW she gets powered up?

milan kyuubi 2013-05-29 06:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by hai_san (Post 4700672)
Manga was good till Kishi does 360° Sasuke, the way he handled Sasuke was just utter shit! And really Sakura ... NOW she gets powered up?

Better late then never. :)

Monster0 2013-05-29 06:30

Sasuke ain't being too much of a dick,he' s following Naruto s lead(it's a silent ninja way of acknowledgement).

Hashirama is acting as general now,awesome.Is that barrier the same that Orochimaru battled Saratobi in?

Madara doesn't seem to care about the big plan any more.He just want's a re-match with Hashirama.

It was cool seeing the Juubi do something besides a another bomb. although i expected it to eat the world by now,it is called the progenitor.But then again it isn't at it's complete state if i recall correctly.maybe it's just holding back til it's full grown Juubi.

And i thought the picture of Teams 7,8,and 10 was nice poster material.

Everyone saying they want to be Hokage reminded me of the end of Sparticus.

mayumi 2013-05-29 06:30

it was a horrible chapter. everyone and their mother wants to be hokage.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2013-05-29 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster0 (Post 4700708)
Hashirama is acting as general now,awesome.Is that barrier the same that Orochimaru battled Saratobi in?

No its not the two barriers are very different that was stated in the chapter when they first made it

phoenixevox 2013-05-29 06:44

Can i be hokage too ?

GDB 2013-05-29 06:45

So, they spent half the chapter having Sakura talk about how she doesn't want to be protected by Naruto and Sasuke. She then proceeds to obliterate a large number of Juubi spawn, get cocky, and then has to be saved by Naruto and Sasuke again. And she's... elated that Sasuke saved her. Good job, girl, you actually moved even lower in my perception while showcasing your badassery. Didn't know that was possible.

ronin myael 2013-05-29 06:45

i didn't like this chapter but i didn't hate it either. it's kinda predictable, i don't know what i was expecting really. of course sakura would be hyped up, of course she'd use similar techniques to tsunade, of course the kages would show off, of course sasuke and naruto would act all cool. i guess i was expecting something a little more exciting. what was i thinking?! :heh:

yakumo-chan 2013-05-29 06:56

this is such an asspull,,, why didnt she use that power in the Pain Arc???

Kyero Fox 2013-05-29 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 4700704)
I liked this chapter. It was nice seeing Sakura kick some a** :D It was a long time coming.

-Hinata sneaks up to Sakura- "Too bad I did it first and better, and now look how it mattered. Yea Maybe you got a good few pages, but in a few chapters, no one will give a crap again"

XD It's true sadly.

milan kyuubi 2013-05-29 07:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakumo-chan (Post 4700730)
this is such an asspull,,, why didnt she use that power in the Pain Arc???

Seeing how almost all the other characters got their own asspull powerups. It's not that strange Sakura got one as well. At least it's her first. Not like Naruto and Sasuke ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 4700740)
-Hinata sneaks up to Sakura- "Too bad I did it first and better, and now look how it mattered. Yea Maybe you got a good few pages, but in a few chapters, no one will give a crap again"

XD It's true sadly.

Lol! :) We'll just have to agree to disagree then ;)

Btv what happened with Madara's evil plan? It seams he doesn't care about it anymore. He is content to sit back and wait for the Juubi to be defeated just so he can fight the real Hashirama. :heh:

Pentium 2013-05-29 07:23

I wanna be Hokage so does my dog! Oh wait, if Kiba becomes Hokage do does his dog?

mystogan 2013-05-29 07:37

so funny it was when Kiba says he want to became hokage as well and no one listens to him and Hinata says that she is listening
finally Sakura does something, thought it's the same as Tsunade guess she couldn't do anything else

what happened to the evil plan, they were waiting for the jubbi to mature now it's spitting nuclear bombs and splitting like amoebae,

Monster0 2013-05-29 07:38

I think the whole "i wanna be Hokage!" thing is just another version of the will of fire concept.

~Yami~ 2013-05-29 08:02

well... at least Sakura showed that she isn't a pathetic character anymore

I mean... this scene is something I've dreamed of since I know that they'll be trained by sannin... at least... become their successor!!!

and I'm still waiting for epic kuchiyose no jutsu show by team 7

Luminion Lancer 2013-05-29 08:03

-I...just....I have absolutely no words of praise for this chapter. After a flimsy, but ultimately entertaining chapter in 631 we get...this gigantic waste of time. The phrase "too little too late" comes to mind here. Congratulations Sakura, you punched one Juubi spawn and then the ground. I guess I should be thankful you didn't misfire and hit Naruto both times instead :rolleyes:.

-Sakura's actions this chapter are akin to a kid bragging they beat that one incredibly difficult game of last year to a group of people who already beat it and moved on to the newer, more difficult game. Also WTH is with Hinata going back to her meek characteristic? The girl grew a massive pair acting to slap Naruto out of his dilemma and was fiercely devoted to protecting him from the second time the Juubi transformed. Now she's back to cheerleader? Give me a break :frustrated:. This chapter left me with so much excess bile that I think I'll go and drown out my displeasure by something less depressing.