AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-09-01 04:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by helois (Post 4814546)
i bought the Hg Delta Kai and i won the special set of MG in the Bandai's MID YEAR CAMPAIGN 2013

http://www.dvdcineshop.com/catalog/i...rize_mgset.jpg

but my nerdy heart is collapsed (first of all beacause i win something :twitch: ): i have to sell them...

...for not having enough space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:


i'll keep for me the Red Frame and i'll sell them (when they will arrive)..

but the Full Armor Unicorn, the Sinanju and the 00 are really-REALLY- pretty...
Spoiler for eheh:
Spoiler for asd:

Congratulations, you lucky bastard! :D

Yeah, not having enough space when you got all those kits for free really sucks. Then again, if you already own some of them or there’s something else you want to buy and you could use the money, selling them is a good idea. And... you sell them in Italian price? How much does that MG Unicorn FA cost in Italy? :confused:

Providenceangle 2013-09-01 06:32

On the topic of mono eye suits:

So it has the sinanju style leg rockets, the gun, grenade launcher on the shield(should go on the gun like the HGUC sinanju), different feet, side skirts, front skirts, chest, shield has the beam sword on it, head is new, as well as a new backpack. It is a very similar mold but... They have added quite a number of upgrades.

http://img.tarad.com/shop/d/dot35sho...11172536_b.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/-i8nBhefMN4...s/s1600/31.jpg


Man the proportions on the Sazabi Ver Ka. are retarded...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3x19RMr2ji...M/s1600/22.jpg

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-09-01 07:07

^ I don't know what to say about that Sazabi mold. I just hope the finished product looks way better than what we saw here.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-09-01 08:54

I dont understand people's problem with Sazabi. Its closer to the original design than many other kits. Sazabi always had HUGE shoulders and stumpy looking legs.

The fact that this is a prototype also means it cant hold a decent pose and gravity will pull it into an unappealing stance.

StratoSpear 2013-09-01 09:03

I don't know man... The head looks off for some reason. Maybe it's just the angle of the picture.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-09-01 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 4814766)
I don't know man... The head looks off for some reason. Maybe it's just the angle of the picture.

The head is barely holding together, front section not in place and is about to fall off.
Like I said before, its a prototype. A real plastic version will give a much better idea of the final look.

Providenceangle 2013-09-01 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4814755)
I dont understand people's problem with Sazabi. Its closer to the original design than many other kits. Sazabi always had HUGE shoulders and stumpy looking legs.

The fact that this is a prototype also means it cant hold a decent pose and gravity will pull it into an unappealing stance.

No it's not. That's why it looks odd.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../6d/Msn-04.jpg

You're opinion is, it's good enough for you. My opinion is... It looks messed up. Yes it's early prototype, still doesn't make me feel any more inspired to buy it.

jimsbeanz 2013-09-01 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4814877)
No it's not. That's why it looks odd.

You're opinion is, it's good enough for you. My opinion is... It looks messed up. Yes it's early prototype, still doesn't make me feel any more inspired to buy it.

A good pose ,some color and better lighting could make it look a lot better. Prototype images are hardly the best way to judge the final product.

IMO the sazabi formania conversion kit still looks better...

http://www.gunjap.net/site/wp-conten...2/07/11258.jpg

http://www.gunjap.net/site/wp-conten...2/07/10204.jpg

Skye629 2013-09-01 14:51

Sooooooo Ive been gone for awhile on a little trip

What I miss ppl? Too lazy to scroll back a few pages lol so someone just fill me in

Providenceangle 2013-09-01 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4815102)
Sooooooo Ive been gone for awhile on a little trip

What I miss ppl? Too lazy to scroll back a few pages lol so someone just fill me in

Good.. I was scared, you'd see all that shit I was talking about you ;)

suiton629 2013-09-01 19:43

So after doing some thinking in regards to the mega HG order I'm doing, I've decided to not get the HGs for the Throne suits. Good idea?

I saw some reviews and saw some pictures and overall, they're not worth it, and they would've costed me about $60 (give or take) for the 3.

So instead what I'm getting in this mega HG order:

X, X Divider, Double X
Exia
Dynames
Kyrios
Virtue
Nadleeh
GN Archer
Exia (Trans-Am)
Dynames (Trans Am)
Kyrios (Trans Am)
Virtue (Trans Am)
Seraphim
00 Raiser (Trans Am)
Exia R2
0 Gundam (Type ACD)
Cheridum GNHW
Arios GNHW
Seravee GNHW
0 Gundam (Roll Out)
00 Raiser (w/ GN Sword III)
Cheridum (Trans Am)
Arios (Trans Am)
Seravee + Seraphim (Trans Am)
00 7 Sword G
Astraea Type F
Avalanche Dash Exia
Astraea
00 Qan[t]
Zabanya
Harute
Raphael
00 Raiser Condensor Type

Am I missing anything I should be getting?

Right now I feel a bit iffy on this mega order since it is a lot of money.
I'm currently now considering to take off the HG Gundam X kits as well, and wait for MGs for those instead or just get them in HG later on.

Skye629 2013-09-02 04:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4815298)
Good.. I was scared, you'd see all that shit I was talking about you ;)

O_O



@Suiton on HG order

I think you have gone insane

n0m@n 2013-09-02 04:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4815400)
So after doing some thinking in regards to the mega HG order I'm doing, I've decided to not get the HGs for the Throne suits. Good idea?

I saw some reviews and saw some pictures and overall, they're not worth it, and they would've costed me about $60 (give or take) for the 3.

So instead what I'm getting in this mega HG order:

X, X Divider, Double X
Exia
Dynames
Kyrios
Virtue
Nadleeh
GN Archer
Exia (Trans-Am)
Dynames (Trans Am)
Kyrios (Trans Am)
Virtue (Trans Am)
Seraphim
00 Raiser (Trans Am)
Exia R2
0 Gundam (Type ACD)
Cheridum GNHW
Arios GNHW
Seravee GNHW
0 Gundam (Roll Out)
00 Raiser (w/ GN Sword III)
Cheridum (Trans Am)
Arios (Trans Am)
Seravee + Seraphim (Trans Am)
00 7 Sword G
Astraea Type F
Avalanche Dash Exia
Astraea
00 Qan[t]
Zabanya
Harute
Raphael
00 Raiser Condensor Type

Am I missing anything I should be getting?

Right now I feel a bit iffy on this mega order since it is a lot of money.
I'm currently now considering to take off the HG Gundam X kits as well, and wait for MGs for those instead or just get them in HG later on.

I did the same thing like more 10 years ago.....
Sadly all those models I bought as a bulk went inside the bin.....Im really sad that I wasted 1000 dollars worth of gunpla which ended up going to the bin.

Trust me. What you're doing is something all the Gunpla modelers plans(only few actually ends up buying a bulk) to do when they first start making gunpla. And majority of them including myself regrets doing it since we weren't that good with gunpla in the beginning. Trust me. They would be all broken by several years time.

Also Gunpla is something you should spend time on building. Anyone can snap pieces together. It will be more enjoyable if you paint and coat them to make it look even better. So you should spend the money you have on only few models, an airbrush, and air compressor for now. Once you build and paint the ones you have, then buy another model.

suiton629 2013-09-02 05:35

So as of now, the HG kits is now:

Exia
Dynames
Kyrios
Virtue
Nadleeh
GN Archer
Exia (Trans-Am)
Dynames (Trans Am)
Kyrios (Trans Am)
Virtue (Trans Am)
Seraphim
00 Raiser (Trans Am)
Exia R2
0 Gundam (Type ACD)
Cheridum GNHW
Arios GNHW
Seravee GNHW
0 Gundam (Roll Out)
00 Raiser (w/ GN Sword III)
Cheridum (Trans Am)
Arios (Trans Am)
Seravee + Seraphim (Trans Am)
00 7 Sword G
Astraea Type F
Avalanche Dash Exia
Astraea
00 Qan[t]
Zabanya
Harute
Raphael
00 Raiser Condensor Type


The reason why I plan on doing this is because I've already set plans to quit Gunpla soon. After this, the only MG kits I'd get are the ones on my now infamous MG wish list which is from only 00, Seed, Seed Destiny, Wing, and X.

I don't think Sunrise is confident with the Gundam franchise and is just doing series to sell towards children and sprinkle in the whole nostalgic factor to get older viewers to buy kits (i.e. Gundam Age, GunPla Builders, GunPla Build Fighter...). I've lost interest in Gundam and GunPla and now will only be waiting for my favorites. I just wanted these HGs from 00 since they're my favorite still to this day and I never got any HGs from 00.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-09-02 05:56

Bandai are confident in the gundam franchise, thats why they made stupid goals for AGE like surpassing 00 kit sales. They just got the wrong people to make the series.
Unicorn has exceeded expectations and Build fighter got a much better reception than AGE did.

They are even making Thunderbolt kits now, I dont remember any other manga getting so many kits so soon.

firefox 2013-09-02 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4815941)
Bandai are confident in the gundam franchise, thats why they made stupid goals for AGE like surpassing 00 kit sales. They just got the wrong people to make the series.
Unicorn has exceeded expectations and Build fighter got a much better reception than AGE did.

They are even making Thunderbolt kits now, I dont remember any other manga getting so many kits so soon.

sad reasoning because if you look at the quality of the 1/144 HG kits AGE is fantastic! Better the 00.

off course Bandai only want expansion. I liked AGE because it was not another plain rehatch of the origional story, it had some nice things in it.

firefox 2013-09-02 06:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4815927)
So as of now, the HG kits is now:

Exia
Dynames
Kyrios
Virtue
Nadleeh
GN Archer
Exia (Trans-Am)
Dynames (Trans Am)
Kyrios (Trans Am)
Virtue (Trans Am)
Seraphim
00 Raiser (Trans Am)
Exia R2
0 Gundam (Type ACD)
Cheridum GNHW
Arios GNHW
Seravee GNHW
0 Gundam (Roll Out)
00 Raiser (w/ GN Sword III)
Cheridum (Trans Am)
Arios (Trans Am)
Seravee + Seraphim (Trans Am)
00 7 Sword G
Astraea Type F
Avalanche Dash Exia
Astraea
00 Qan[t]
Zabanya
Harute
Raphael
00 Raiser Condensor Type


The reason why I plan on doing this is because I've already set plans to quit Gunpla soon. After this, the only MG kits I'd get are the ones on my now infamous MG wish list which is from only 00, Seed, Seed Destiny, Wing, and X.

I don't think Sunrise is confident with the Gundam franchise and is just doing series to sell towards children and sprinkle in the whole nostalgic factor to get older viewers to buy kits (i.e. Gundam Age, GunPla Builders, GunPla Build Fighter...). I've lost interest in Gundam and GunPla and now will only be waiting for my favorites. I just wanted these HGs from 00 since they're my favorite still to this day and I never got any HGs from 00.

What can we way?

BUY BABY BUY!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-09-02 06:20

I’d say let suiton do it. It’s his money, his lost. Let him wreck himself. Oh, and are you still buying those HG for your "friend", suiton :rolleyes:? LOL..... Depending on your answer, you might need to see a professional.

jimsbeanz 2013-09-02 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4815927)
So as of now, the HG kits is now:

The reason why I plan on doing this is because I've already set plans to quit Gunpla soon. After this, the only MG kits I'd get are the ones on my now infamous MG wish list which is from only 00, Seed, Seed Destiny, Wing, and X.

So basically you do this?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/bee38d9a5...lk07o1_500.gif

Yye1 2013-09-02 10:21

Thats a lot of HG gunpla... but no UC models lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.