AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-01 07:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4852767)
Has anyone here ordered from plamoya.com? I ordered a RG Justice for 13 Euro amd a RD Aegis for 16. They have some sweet deals there, you might wan't to check them out :)

^Thanx for the input, SFV2. ;) Might check it out.

On the topic of MG WZC 2.0, If Bandai really really plan to make it, I want them to go all out by giving us more-fabulous-but-not-flimsy wings. Also, unlike suiton who is complaining about no pegs on the hands or handles, my complain about WZC’s Buster Rifles is that they look bad and awkward when combined into Twin Buster Rifle since the tips of the guns tend to go their separate directions and looks funny. That is the thing that needs improvement.

As for the WZC’s body and articulation, it’s already well done and still pretty up to today’s standard, just like MGs from G Gundam line. I can imagine them improving the shoulders and gave the articulation of the abdomen and legs more range but that’s it I think.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-10-01 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4852790)
^Thanx for the input, SFV2. ;) Might check it out.

On the topic of MG WZC 2.0, If Bandai really really plan to make it, I want them to go all out by giving us more-fabulous-but-not-flimsy wings. Also, unlike suiton who is complaining about no pegs on the hands or handles, my complain about WZCís Buster Rifles is that they look bad and awkward when combined into Twin Buster Rifle since the tips of the guns tend to go their separate directions and looks funny. That is the thing that needs improvement.

As for the WZCís body and articulation, itís already well done and still pretty up to todayís standard, just like MGs from G Gundam line. I can imagine them improving the shoulders and gave the articulation of the abdomen and legs more range but thatís it I think.

You're welcome^^

Considering the articulation of the Wing Gundam (s): I have no issues with them, though I would like to see improvements on the hips. Not every pose looks good when the legs can not rotate to a certain degree.

I do wan't to point out, that I don't really see a real need for 2.0's for WZC or the Wong EW. Though I wouldn't mind getting more modern kits for them. I do hope though that we will see them first in HG-line as part of that All-Gundam-Project from Bandai

suiton629 2013-10-01 10:18

Maybe Bandai will gon on a "All-Gundam-Project" for their MG line and use that as an excuse to do more new kits, RM, 2.0's, etc.

Spoiler:


I know, I know. I love doing lists and whatnot. I just think it's easier to visual things like this.

Anyway, this is what I think we're going to see during 2014~2015 in regards to GunPla; well at least what I can speculate in terms of MGs.

In terms of RG, I would be surprised if we didn't get the Aegis, the 3 Impulse suits, Savior, and Infinite Justice. What would really surprise me is if we started getting like Wing, X, 00, Unicorn, G, etc in RG form.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-01 12:18

I thought you were told not to do anymore lists.

Put it in a damn spoiler.

suiton629 2013-10-01 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4853098)
I thought you were told not to do anymore lists.

Put it in a damn spoiler.

FIXED ;)
So who told you about the Wing EW 2.0 and Wing Zero EW 2.0? Is he reputable?

Skye629 2013-10-01 20:27

And now my wallet is doomed!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_Q8JlS2IO2...1180159309.jpg

suiton629 2013-10-01 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4853400)

Your wallet is doomed because of 1 regular, released MG kit?

My wallet is doomed because of my recent spree of GunPla buying..

Spoiler:


...and I'm sure tons more in 2014.

Going to hold off on Proto Zero EW til we get confirmation on the 2.0s for Wing EW and Wing Zero EW being legit or not.

Skye629 2013-10-01 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4853417)
Your wallet is doomed because of 1 regular, released MG kit?

My wallet is doomed because of my recent spree of GunPla buying..

Spoiler:


...and I'm sure tons more in 2014.

Going to hold off on Proto Zero EW til we get confirmation on the 2.0s for Wing EW and Wing Zero EW being legit or not.



Im a poor college student without a job, and a new term just started (aka tons of money spent of textbooks and supplies)

On top of that I got some other things my cash was just spent on (relative b-days, game pre-orders, etc.)

So yeah my wallet is about to be butchered

Blazer-X 2013-10-01 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4853421)
Im a poor college student without a job, and a new term just started (aka tons of money spent of textbooks and supplies)

On top of that I got some other things my cash was just spent on (relative b-days, game pre-orders, etc.)

So yeah my wallet is about to be butchered

And that is why you get pdf textbooks.

On a more related note: Definitely getting MG Wing Zero TV. It'll be very appropriate next to my Epyon.

sky black swordman 2013-10-02 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4853400)

I am so getting this!!!:cool:

Skye629 2013-10-02 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 4853516)
And that is why you get pdf textbooks.

On a more related note: Definitely getting MG Wing Zero TV. It'll be very appropriate next to my Epyon.

Sorry but Im one of those people/book elitists1 who absolutely hate using online books and prefer having a solid book and the great feeling of actually turning the pages

I dont mind online versions too much though AS LONG AS I have the physical copy to use, with the PDF on my laptop being the "OH SHIT I FORGOT TO TAKE MY BOOK TODAY" panic button

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-02 03:57

For anyone who like titanium finish kits. Nu Ver.Ka is up for pre-order on amiami.
Late november release, its rather expensive at 11,600 yen AFTER the 27% discount.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...-2475&page=top

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-02 06:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 4853516)
On a more related note: Definitely getting MG Wing Zero TV. It'll be very appropriate next to my Epyon.

MG Wing Zero TV?? Do we have such a thing? :confused: All I see is MG Proto Zero, not Wing Zero TV.

suiton629 2013-10-02 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4853842)
MG Wing Zero TV?? Do we have such a thing? :confused: All I see is MG Proto Zero, not Wing Zero TV.

I mean it's pretty obvious that's what he meant.
Besides, I highly doubt Bandai would do a separate MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV) with the MG Wing Proto Zero EW out since it's extremely similar in design with minor changes to proportions and little things here and there. Instead, they'd more than likely do a 2.0 style treatment to the Wing EW and Wing Zero EW.

:D

And there's also:

Spoiler:

that could potentially be done with the ones in bold being very likely. So in terms of Wing, I think Bandai has plenty left to do.

But with their focus being on Seed/Destiny, I think Wing MG releases are going to be scattered about, and that's not even bringing up Age MG's which we haven't seen for a while except for the Age-3 Normal and Age-FX displayed in prototype form a while back.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-02 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4854046)
I mean it's pretty obvious that's what he meant.
Besides, I highly doubt Bandai would do a separate MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV) with the MG Wing Proto Zero EW out since it's extremely similar in design with minor changes to proportions and little things here and there. Instead, they'd more than likely do a 2.0 style treatment to the Wing EW and Wing Zero EW.

Dude, don’t you recognize sarcasm when you see it? Guess not.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-02 12:18

Looks like Bandai are making waterslide decals again.
New batch include decals for most RG kits including upcoming Strike freedom, wing series MG kits, MG strike RM and even for the RX-78 3.0.

Blazer-X 2013-10-02 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4854232)
Dude, donít you recognize sarcasm when you see it? Guess not.

Ironically, I was being sarcastic in my original post as well.

By the way, totally love the boxart for it. I don't know why some people find it unattractive, but split rotating buster rifle is sorta Wing Zero TV's thing (as opposed to WZC's combined TBR).

suiton629 2013-10-02 13:18

I got some bottles of Tamiya Acrylic paints (the ones with the X and then a number). The cap is stuck and can't seem to open it.

>_<

Any tips? My mass of RG order should be delivered today and tomorrow I'm off from work and I might build an RG or start. It'll be my first RG.

helois 2013-10-02 15:31

maybe the bottles are from 1950 so they don't open..

that is the major problem of you not dry or remove the paint around the edge of the bottles..

try harder to break acryllic mess!!!!!! ;D


if you break a wirst trying opening it, buy new bottles! ;)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-02 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 4854282)
Ironically, I was being sarcastic in my original post as well.

Oh, you were? But there's nothing wrong with replying a sarcasm with another sarcasm. The problem is when you reply a sarcasm seriously (like suiton). That's when you ruined the joke :cool:.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.