AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-11-10 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinobi2013 (Post 4904088)

Anyway I like to show off my customized HG 1/144 Gundam Wing EW series:

Wow man, just... wow :bow: How did you get your hands on those? Are these resin kits or how did you make them? I would love to get HGs of the EW line, if they look like yours :D

suiton629 2013-11-10 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4904141)
Wow man, just... wow :bow: How did you get your hands on those? Are these resin kits or how did you make them? I would love to get HGs of the EW line, if they look like yours :D

Those look really nice, but the MG versions just look so epic. I really want Bandai (as you know) to remaster the Wing EW and Wing Zero EW to match the quality of the other Wing EW kits. And then finish up by releasing the movie suits.

Mainly my issue is lack of full frame and crappy hands and not being able to hold weapons.

Skye629 2013-11-10 17:12

Quote:

To be frank, posting your beloved wishlist all over again will make the name 'suiton' even worse than posting your actual built kits, you should also understand why people make negative comments about you and realize your faults by now but it seems that you're still ignorant about it.

O_O

I think Sei and Mao just found another rival in building gunpla

Seriously, those are amazing

suiton629 2013-11-10 20:57

Are these silver, gray, or chrome parts?

Yye1 2013-11-11 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4903993)
J

Wing EW
Seed
Seed Destiny
G
X

Those are my favorites, and more than likely that'll be it for me as far as GunPla goes. So that's why I end up getting multiples of MGs to display all variations possible.

Age?! So somebody actually like Age? Also, dude, get some UC kits like Nu or Unicorn, they are pretty epic

Rising Dragon 2013-11-11 01:02

... a lot of people liked AGE. Last I checked that wasn't a crime.

ZeroXSEED 2013-11-11 01:08

To be fair, AGE model is rather good...

Shinobi2013 2013-11-11 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4904141)

Those are scratchbuilt parts, made from plaplates and putty with the exception of Heavyarms' gatling gun and shield, the gatling gun came from a very cheap china toy which I found from a warehouse store while the shield came from 1/144 bootleg Heavyarms TV by Bendi ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4904150)
Those look really nice, but the MG versions just look so epic. I really want Bandai (as you know) to remaster the Wing EW and Wing Zero EW to match the quality of the other Wing EW kits. And then finish up by releasing the movie suits.

Mainly my issue is lack of full frame and crappy hands and not being able to hold weapons.

When it comes to MG or 1/100, I only bought the lead/main units and not counting the secondary units. Also like the newer EW kits, the old MG Wing EW/Custom looks very close to Hajime Katoki's lineart so it still match up with the newer EW kits appearance wise.
And do you think a full frame kit will entirely depends on a much better kit? Fitting the newer EW frame on Wing EW or Custom will make it look even worse especially the arms which the upper shoulder's frame is more exposed, someone already did it and it looks Goddamn awful. Also I like the articulated hands better than swapping hands since it's given a lot more purposes so you don't need to replace them.

n0m@n 2013-11-11 02:27

Bandai has yet to release a perfect Zeta Gundam kit without any flaws. Zeta is indeed the best Gundam out there, so that's the only kit I want Bandai to rebuild for MG along with God Gundam (Yeah, the other two MG Zeta model kit is average or good, but not great).

Knight-of-Gold 2013-11-11 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4904612)
Bandai has yet to release a perfect Zeta Gundam kit without any flaws. Zeta is indeed the best Gundam out there, so that's the only kit I want Bandai to rebuild for MG along with God Gundam (Yeah, the other two MG Zeta model kit is average or good, but not great).

Its VERY hard to make a flawless Zeta. Its transformation is too complex.
The MG 2.0 is the closest to perfect as i've come across.

n0m@n 2013-11-11 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4904623)
Its VERY hard to make a flawless Zeta. Its transformation is too complex.
The MG 2.0 is the closest to perfect as i've come across.

Yes, MG2.0 was good. Even better than PG Zeta.
I still havent bought RG Zeta. Has it improved compared to MG2.0 in terms of transformation?

Skye629 2013-11-11 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4904626)
Yes, MG2.0 was good. Even better than PG Zeta.
I still havent bought RG Zeta. Has it improved compared to MG2.0 in terms of transformation?

Dont even consider the RG unless you want every scale of Zeta or are collecting RG's

The smaller scale = way more fragile and difficult to transform than even the 2.0

@Suiton on Exia R2

I dont know, do those LOOK like chrome or silver parts to you? Get some glasses/contacts man, they're straight normal innerframe gray

@ZeroXSEED: Indeed, the AGE kits are very good kits from a modeling perspective, though personally some of the designs dont quite hit it for me

RX93-2 2013-11-11 05:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yye1 (Post 4904537)
Age?! So somebody actually like Age? Also, dude, get some UC kits like Nu or Unicorn, they are pretty epic

The show was terrible, gen 2 was so-so, and the show was downright insulting for the female gender.
The designs are pretty solid and the kits are good.

Knight_SV 2013-11-11 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinobi2013 (Post 4904594)
Those are scratchbuilt parts, made from plaplates and putty with the exception of Heavyarms' gatling gun and shield, the gatling gun came from a very cheap china toy which I found from a warehouse store while the shield came from 1/144 bootleg Heavyarms TV by Bendi ^_^

When it comes to MG or 1/100, I only bought the lead/main units and not counting the secondary units. Also like the newer EW kits, the old MG Wing EW/Custom looks very close to Hajime Katoki's lineart so it still match up with the newer EW kits appearance wise.
And do you think a full frame kit will entirely depends on a much better kit? Fitting the newer EW frame on Wing EW or Custom will make it look even worse especially the arms which the upper shoulder's frame is more exposed, someone already did it and it looks Goddamn awful. Also I like the articulated hands better than swapping hands since it's given a lot more purposes so you don't need to replace them.

surprisingly proto zero upper torso frame wasn't different from wing ew and wing zero custom. so i think they only need to fix the groin leg joint to be like what in proto zero

firefox 2013-11-11 06:53

Quote:

yes i like AGE!

The show was not the best but the 1/144 HG models are top class. Their biggest pro's are easy, fun, smooth build, not alot of paint required and super posability.
I tried some 1/144 HGUC models, those are frustrating to build and require alot of paint. I trew them away and will get MG's for those i like from that universe.
I've been building since Wing came out, so almost 20 years and i love these AGE models.

Besides what i've seen from Unicorn it's not that great in terms of story, action wise it on par with AGE.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-11-11 07:18

Quote:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

My god! Those are impressive :twitch:! I can't stop staring at them :p.

Yeah, as you can see, I'm kinda late to the party :heh:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4904087)
You can thank all the trolls, haters, and flamers for that.

Again, I just felt like posting it in my 'suiton' places was a waste of time as it just attracted a lot of negativity.

Dude, there's an old saying from my country "there will be no smoke if there's no fire". People will not hate you for nothing. The "fire" is your attitude in various Gunpla-related forums that caused all the "smoke" you get in the form of people who dislike you.

"You reap what you sow" or so they say. If you constantly and ignorantly do things that annoy people just for your self-satisfaction, then the said people will never see you in a positive light untill you change that habit of yours.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-11-11 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinobi2013 (Post 4904594)

Amazing job man, really impressive^^

suiton629 2013-11-11 08:20

Quote:

Age was and is good.

a. story was simple but well constructed (a bit rushed though towards the end)
b. mecha designs were great
c. animation was top notch
d. the whole multi-generation thing was interesting
e. the HGs and MGs were well put together, easily to build, and low cost

maknaedik 2013-11-11 12:07

Quote:

To be frank, posting your beloved wishlist all over again will make the name 'suiton' even worse than posting your actual built kits, you should also understand why people make negative comments about you and realize your faults by now but it seems that you're still ignorant about it.

Welcome Ronald :))

ZeroXSEED 2013-11-11 12:22

I wish I can pain t well....