AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Haruhi Suzumiya (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The Spin-off of Haruhi Suzumiya (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=75622)

M.Marangio 2009-02-12 09:50

The short will air at about 10:00 p.m. Japan time, i.e., in less than 23 hours (hopefully, knowing Kadokawa).

haruhi.tv also mentioned that the current issue #3 of Comptic has some informations about this series, e.g. comments from the cast.

Link: http://www.haruhi.tv/fanclub/goods_book.html#comp

Peanutbutter 2009-02-13 08:09

Nice Boat?!?! NICE BOAT??? NICE BOAT!!!

*faintz*

Mekdra 2009-02-13 08:28

mekdra

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 (Post 2214347)

Nice Boat?!?! NICE BOAT??? NICE BOAT!!!

*faintz*

yea i waiting here in my PC an wachting it is f*ckinG nice boat?WTF   

I waitch the videos NOW  

Mitheor 2009-02-13 08:32

Kadokawa owning fans episode 2!

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2009-02-13 08:34

Someone said it was because the animation was behind-schedule. Side effect of doing two anime projects at once, perhaps?

Charred Knight 2009-02-13 08:34

Jesus christ, Kodakawa are obviously trying to piss people off, if the animation was late than they should have mentioned it instead of trying to get people to watch NICE BOAT and then tell them that the animation was unfinished after they made some money off of it.

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2009-02-13 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charred Knight (Post 2214386)
Jesus christ, Kodakawa are obviously trying to piss people off, if the animation was late than they should have mentioned it instead of trying to get people to watch NICE BOAT and then tell them that the animation was unfinished after they made some money off of it.

I don't know, I don't really feel that mad, not after the stunt NewType pulled. It's far less rage inducing in my opinion. And yes, I am watching it over and over again for some weird reason. The music is soothing and yes, the boat IS nice.

moshika 2009-02-13 08:59

nice boat.

Ithekro 2009-02-13 09:24

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...acepalm001.gif
So. Many. Uses.

Ithekro 2009-02-13 10:06

I'm not up for a trolling after watching Clannad. I require funny.

DJ_RockmanX 2009-02-13 11:19

This was funny because I expected no less from a channel with Kadokawa's name on it.

Snooker 2009-02-13 11:40

I wanna kick Kadokawa s ass."Nice Boat" is only silly joke.

Charred Knight 2009-02-13 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant (Post 2214398)
I don't know, I don't really feel that mad, not after the stunt NewType pulled. It's far less rage inducing in my opinion. And yes, I am watching it over and over again for some weird reason. The music is soothing and yes, the boat IS nice.

I expect some kind of apology like "sorry we where late but we had other work to do"

Kinny Riddle 2009-02-13 13:32

Nice Boat... lol

Words fail me... Don't ask me, I completely do not know what Kadokawa is up to, or whether this is intentional.

Who knows, we could be in for a shock come April 1st when the supposed rerun airs, or maybe not.

Tyabann 2009-02-13 13:35

My theory is that they hate Haruhi fans.

I would too, in their position...

In all honesty, that was damned funny though.

MacrossX 2009-02-13 13:35

Is this some kind of joke that i unknown or what??.

Tyabann 2009-02-13 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacrossX (Post 2214822)
Is this some kind of joke that i unknown or what??.

"Nice Boat" is a reference to School Days... because of violent events at the time in Japan, the broadcast of the (rather violent) last episode of School Days was delayed a week, and its time slot was replaced with footage of boats.

2ch quickly turned this into a meme, "NICE BOAT", and the original company that made School Days took advantage of this and eventually created "Nice Boat" merchandise.

(Amusingly, the real last episode did indeed contain a boat.)

This in itself might be a reference.

Tunafishisgood 2009-02-13 13:56

XD I'm now offically the fan of everything that is boat.

Hahahahaha it was indeed funny and I can't stop watching this video. It's so
soothing.

Spoiler for Let's all laugh at this:

Ithekro 2009-02-13 13:59

You need to get your starfish fix soon I think.

MacrossX 2009-02-13 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon (Post 2214828)
"Nice Boat" is a reference to School Days... because of violent events at the time in Japan, the broadcast of the (rather violent) last episode of School Days was delayed a week, and its time slot was replaced with footage of boats.

2ch quickly turned this into a meme, "NICE BOAT", and the original company that made School Days took advantage of this and eventually created "Nice Boat" merchandise.

(Amusingly, the real last episode did indeed contain a boat.)

This in itself might be a reference.

I know it. But, give me a break to this bad joke. Many Haruhi fans expected more Suzuharu after they announced that there will not be the 2nd temp in April. And now it's like get a bucket of cold water ourselves putting this video with nice boat wiht nice music like says "sorry but there will not be any video for yours, bakayarou".