AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Kannagi (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Kannagi - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=76091)

Pellissier 2008-12-31 03:47

Kannagi - Favourite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the Kannagi - Favourite Character(s) Poll , the place when you can adorn you favourite characters and support them expressing all of your love!

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.

Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.

It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

serenade_beta 2008-12-31 05:05

Tsugumi, Daitetsu, Otou-san... I guess.

typhonsentra 2008-12-31 06:35

Nagi, Akiba, and Takako. All three are hilarious.

Darknemo2000 2008-12-31 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by typhonsentra (Post 2135874)
Nagi, Akiba, and Takako. All three are hilarious.

Stop being me! :p

Anyways, I second that. Nagi, Akiba and Takako for being so hilarious.

Vexx 2008-12-31 13:16

I really didn't have any character in this series grab me emphatically, odd because I enjoyed the series overall.

I gave Nagi and Tsugumi both nods ... mostly because of their execution by the VAs and their animation.

Daniel E. 2008-12-31 13:59

Takako because she's awesome :D :D and Tsugumi because she really grew on me as the show moved along. :)

herbert 2008-12-31 15:40

Zange / Suzushiro Hakua and Akiba Meguru, plus one other character, Anna.

Liddo-kun 2009-01-01 09:16

The final episode made me vote Tsugumi only.

BetoJR 2009-01-01 16:03

I voted for Nagi, Tsugumi and Daitetsu. Dunno, they clicked the most for me, I guess.

Dansen 2009-01-01 19:41

Voted for the 3 main girls: Nagi, Tsugumi, and Zange

Aerilyn 2009-01-02 21:06

Takako & Shino made me laugh the most, both really amazing.

KiNA 2009-01-05 08:37

Tsugumi and Takako ..

Because they ownz ^^

And go go Tsugumi ownage! :o

Westlo 2009-01-05 08:40

Go go Nagi, Zange, Takano and Akiba!

Grif 2009-01-05 14:32

Daitetsu was the best throughout the entire series.

Nagi and tsugumi had smaller moments of glory.

Still i think daitetsu was my favourite <3

Darknemo2000 2009-01-05 16:27

I kind of expected for Zange to do better than she currently is.

Cierra 2009-01-05 16:42

My vote goes for the incredibly awesome,beautiful and lovely Zange-chan! Kyaaaaaaa^_^

Oh wait,Tsugumi got a clickie 2!

OceanBlue 2009-01-05 16:45

Ahaha!
Akiba is tied with Zange and is beating Jin. I guess people can relate?
And Tsugumi is winning by a good amount [compared to the number of votes everyone else has]. Can't say I'm displeased about this.

Littm 2009-01-05 16:47

Nagi, Tsugumi and Zange. I like this trio.

KiNA 2009-01-05 23:26

I am honestly very surprised (and happy of course) that Tsugumi's vote is almost twice of Zange's. Even tho the bust line says the opposite :3

Go Tsugumi! <3

And Takako doing sooooo very well too \(^0^)/

Go Takako! <3

germanturkey 2009-01-06 18:19

this is actually one of the only shows where i found the entire cast likable.

kaisama 2009-01-09 12:23

Tsugumi is adorable and more believable than the rest of the girls so my vote go for her <3

Ksendrix 2009-01-10 07:37

I love the story of the show, but what really made the show above-average for me is the comedy so I'm gonna have to go with Takako and Daitetsu.

alu546 2009-01-15 07:07

I liked all the characters. I wish Zange-chwan and Jin got as much love as Tsubumi and Nagi though, I thought they both had great moments in the show.

Zange played the stupid flirt sometimes, but I thought the aftermath of her fight scene was hilarious. Poor Jin just got emasculated by the girl who tries to constantly show him her feminine side.

Jin had his moments here and there, the best ones were shared with other characters so they are a bit harder to recall.

And the first conversation with Zange and Jin was a very serene moment.

Talking about Nagi and Tsugumi would just be a copy of what everyone else thinks though.

Falkor 2009-01-15 22:24

I wonder why it took me so long to make a comment about the characters... :heh:

I think Kannagi had one of the most entertaining and enjoyable cast of the past year. Each one of them--with his/her strange quirks and different antics--made the show for me and I would pick all of them as favourite... :p (if I ever feel like voting in a poll again)

On the other hand, I would have no issues to choose the three heroines (Nagi, Tsugumi and Zange; yeah, even Zange) as the most likeable and funny characters of recent memory. With their dynamics and interactions with the rest of the cast, it made of the show a guilty pleasure to watch every week; and even now, I would still miss the great feeling and excitement I got.

Really, nothing can replace Kannagi and its cast of wonderful characters...

honourable mentions to Takako-sama and Akiba-kun for obvious reasons (fuyoshi X otaku... XD)

TobiaSR32 2009-01-16 03:50

I like Tsugumi and Takako.

Samatarou 2009-01-16 19:41

I like Tsugumi because she is so sweet. But I also like Zange because she's naughty. And Nagi because she's the Other.

Utau 2009-01-21 05:45

forgot what i'm about to say, so, here's a new one.

"my vote just got Tsugumi a lead from Nagi! heck yes! xD"

Zeda 2009-01-21 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utau (Post 2172834)
forgot what i'm about to say, so, here's a new one.

"my vote just got Tsugumi a lead from Nagi! heck yes! xD"

My vote just changed that. :p

windstar!~ 2009-01-24 13:40

Tsugumi and Nagi :)

Bonta Kun 2009-01-27 23:02

I voted for Tsugumi-chwan, Zange-chwan and Takako-swan

why you ask?

simple they are the win!:D

Raiga 2009-01-27 23:17

Takako FTW!

Because she's just that awesome.

And also Nagi and Tsugumi.

ZephyrLeanne 2009-01-28 04:05

You know, I just realised something... the three main female leads' percentage is pretty similar to the Japanese stats in itself. If you cover all grounds and ask all viewers in Japan about the series, it'd actually be just a little more towards Tsugumi, simply because there ARE female viewers, and they tip the scales towards her, and contribute a little towards Zange even. But none for Nagi.

The strata looks like this:
The Tokai area is Nagi [which includes Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Shikoku and Hiroshima]
The Kyushu area is more on Zange [Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Kagoshima]
The other side of Honshu is Tsugumi-bias [Obama-Fukui, Nagano, Sendai, Aomori]

At least that's what I gleaned out of some of my counseling clients.

Personally, I voted Nagi, Zange and Tsugumi. So there you go.

willyvereb 2009-01-28 05:09

That's strange...on the MAL many people all the way over for Nagi...And there she even have a tie with Tsugumi...
Some people think that Nagi even attractive(in sense of looks). LOL
Good to know that ppl's minds here a bit healthier...

ZephyrLeanne 2009-01-28 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by willyvereb (Post 2185616)
That's strange...on the MAL many people all the way over for Nagi...And there she even have a tie with Tsugumi...
Some people think that Nagi even attractive(in sense of looks). LOL
Good to know that ppl's minds here a bit healthier...

-MAL? What's that?
-"Nagi even attractive(in sense of looks)"? Man, I need a sickness bag NOW! She is flatter than Ah Bian.
-Tsugumi is much better, really. The goddesses and other supernatural beings should just keep out of the affairs of human hearts, really.

willyvereb 2009-01-28 07:06

Myanimelist...she(Nagi) had shared first place with Mizore Shirayuki(ice girl from R+V) in the Who's hottest anime girl poll in one of the clubs. LOL. She got beat Moka Akashiya(R+V main heroine), Kurumu Kurono(succubus form R+V), Minato Nagase(from Akane-iro ni somaru saka), Rimi Sakihata(from Chaos:Head) and Zange...just to mention some...
LOL. Nagi and the sexy or pretty are to totaly unrelated words!

ZephyrLeanne 2009-01-28 07:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by willyvereb (Post 2185707)
Myanimelist...she(Nagi) had shared first place with Mizore Shirayuki(ice girl from R+V) in the Who's hottest anime girl poll in one of the clubs. LOL. She got beat Moka Akashiya(R+V main heroine), Kurumu Kurono(succubus form R+V), Minato Nagase(from Akane-iro ni somaru saka), Rimi Sakihata(from Chaos:Head) and Zange...just to mention some...
LOL. Nagi and the sexy or pretty are to totaly unrelated words!

她比阿扁更扁 If you can understand this, good for you, 'cause Nagi is flat!

willyvereb 2009-01-28 07:21

Yeah flat and totaly unladylike in the most cases...that's why i am shockaed at the results at that poll.

Darknemo2000 2009-01-28 10:07

Thats because sexy for you means boobs. But sexuality is not always about tits, and in this case Nagi could beat other characters with better assets, but just because her sexuality is different than what your imaginations (boobs=sexy) tell, doesn't mean she is not sexy.

Louise from ZnT is considered to be a sexy heroine as well though she is even flattier than Nagi, so yeah...

willyvereb 2009-01-28 10:24

But Nagi's design a way too cartoonish and she can't act too ladylike...that's the problem...
Luise is small in terms of height and chest but her way of acting and her face is suggest her girliness...but Nagi is too plain for me in that terms...perhaps she is a fun character but nowhere near to sexy.

ZephyrLeanne 2009-01-28 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 (Post 2185888)
Thats because sexy for you means boobs. But sexuality is not always about tits, and in this case Nagi could beat other characters with better assets, but just because her sexuality is different than what your imaginations (boobs=sexy) tell, doesn't mean she is not sexy.

Zange is fully rounded, bu I don't like her either. I like cute. Real cute. Nagi doesn't even begin to impress. Tsugumi for the win!

Just to reiterate

Quote:

Originally Posted by willyvereb (Post 2185918)
Nagi is too plain for me in that terms...perhaps she is a fun character but nowhere near to sexy.