AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

suiton629 2012-08-19 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 4312589)

That's basically how I think they could do it. But the head also opens and closes; not pull the entire head out to reveal the ball cockpit.

bio9205 2012-08-19 19:50

Interesting, haven't seen that kit before. Yeah, the face sliding mechanism is probably the problem. Too bad MG Gafran didn't happen, or we would've known how this would work out.

MakubeX2 2012-08-19 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4312623)
Interesting, haven't seen that kit before.

That means you are still green to the Gundam franchise. Featured kit is the MG Rick Dias from Zeta.

Quote:

Yeah, the face sliding mechanism is probably the problem. Too bad MG Gafran didn't happen, or we would've known how this would work out.
Face sliding can be omitted. The MG lines is not meant to be a perfect representation of how the mechanism works since Bandai had cheated on things time and again. Take the MG F91 as an example, movie show the face plate seperating and sliding sideways into the cheeks :-




MG had us taking apart the helmet from the head and pushing the face plate back into head :-

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3852/m9115.jpg

bio9205 2012-08-19 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 4312631)
That means you are still green to the Gundam franchise. Featured kit is the MG Rick Dias from Zeta.

To be honest I have yet to venture into anything beyond HG - Gundam series wise, I've yet to watch any of the older UC series. I'm planning to catch up on those when I'm free after my A levels at the end of the year. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 4312631)
Face sliding can be omitted. The MG lines is not meant to be a perfect representation of how the mechanism works since Bandai had cheated on things time and again. Take the MG F91 as an example, movie show the face place seperating and sliding sideways into the cheeks :-

*snip*

MG had us taking apart the helmet from the head and pushing the face plate back into head :-

*snip*

Interesting. Let's hope Bandai manages to pull it off then! Would be nice to see a Vagan suit in MG.

suiton629 2012-08-19 20:42

Well you guys know basically all the AGE Master Grades I'd like to see by now, right?

=P

But anyway, the Legillis... I would think that if they were gonna do this, they might simply omit the sliding thing and just have the ball cockpit inside with Zeheart, and the "head" like a helmet covering it.

Aside from that, I would really love to see Bandai pull off the MG Age-1 Flat. It would be cool to have them include parts for the Zefuld Launcher and Grandsa. So basically...

- take everything from MG Age-1 Normal
- replace clear green parts with clear yellow
- cover the A symbol on chest
.
.
.
- include new parts for Zefuld Launcher and Grandsa.

BAM! People would need to get this guy 3 times to display it all. BAM! PROFITS!

=P

The Age-2 Normal Special Ops... Just make it a P-Bandai release.
The Age-2 Darkhound. Release it.

That leaves us with Double Bullet, Age-3 Normal, Age-3 Orbital, Age-3 Fortress, and Age-FX...

suiton629 2012-08-21 10:39

http://www.gundamplanet.com/media/ca...er-box-art.jpg

Yes or no? I've thought about collecting the Wing EW Master Grades. But is this good?

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-08-21 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4314581)
http://www.gundamplanet.com/media/ca...er-box-art.jpg

Yes or no? I've thought about collecting the Wing EW Master Grades. But is this good?

YES! I even have the Ver.Ka and the EW versions! It's a beautiful kit!

suiton629 2012-08-21 13:28

What's so great about it?

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-08-21 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4314727)
What's so great about it?

The design of the kit. Put it on an action base and you will see it's beauty ;)

suiton629 2012-08-21 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4314734)
The design of the kit. Put it on an action base and you will see it's beauty ;)

but my problems..

- hands can't hold rifle
- uses old design/frame from mg wing zero custom
- not many clear parts
- lack of inner frame except on legs

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-08-21 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4314736)
but my problems..

- hands can't hold rifle
- uses old design/frame from mg wing zero custom
- not many clear parts
- lack of inner frame except on legs

- It CAN hold the rifle, there's an trick to it. Mine never dropped it's rifle.
- This kit is the base of the Wing Zero MG, not the other way around ;) And the frame is still good, much more solid than some of the newer ones. My MG 00 Seven Swords/G has more loose parts that I would like it to have. The Wing Kits: None.
- All the parts, that should be clear are clear. Just not colored, but that can be easily fixed by painting.
- Are you planning on displaying just the inner frame or why are you bringing that up again and again?

suiton629 2012-08-21 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4314751)
- It CAN hold the rifle, there's an trick to it. Mine never dropped it's rifle.
- This kit is the base of the Wing Zero MG, not the other way around ;) And the frame is still good, much more solid than some of the newer ones. My MG 00 Seven Swords/G has more loose parts that I would like it to have. The Wing Kits: None.
- All the parts, that should be clear are clear. Just not colored, but that can be easily fixed by painting.
- Are you planning on displaying just the inner frame or why are you bringing that up again and again?

1. I think that all MG's need a full inner frame to keep itself articulate, and it also adds a level of details.
2. The MG 00 Seven Sword G at least has a full inner frame. You can always use some Tamiya Extra Thin Cement to stiffen up the loose parts.
3. I wish the second camera (the one on the yellow v-fin part) of the MG Wing Gundam (EW) was done in a clear piece. Sticker reliance is fail.

.
.
.
Also, is it worth getting all the others in MG Endless Waltz?
So..

Deathscythe
Deathscythe Hell
Shenlong
Sandrock
Heavyarms

Is there gonna be a Nataku, Sandrock Kai, Heavyarms Kai, Tallgeese 1 2 3, Wing Gundam Zero in MG Endless Waltz??

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-08-21 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4314761)
1. I think that all MG's need a full inner frame to keep itself articulate, and it also adds a level of details.
2. The MG 00 Seven Sword G at least has a full inner frame. You can always use some Tamiya Extra Thin Cement to stiffen up the loose parts.
3. I wish the second camera (the one on the yellow v-fin part) of the MG Wing Gundam (EW) was done in a clear piece. Sticker reliance is fail.

.
.
.
Also, is it worth getting all the others in MG Endless Waltz?
So..

Deathscythe
Deathscythe Hell
Shenlong
Sandrock
Heavyarms

Is there gonna be a Nataku, Sandrock Kai, Heavyarms Kai, Tallgeese 1 2 3, Wing Gundam Zero in MG Endless Waltz??

The kit is from 2004, so i can forgive that. I like detail on the outside, I couldn't care less about the inner detail. No offense. Regarding stickerreliance: ALL kits rely on stickers, some more, some less. Again, I can forgive that.

Regarding the other EW kits: Yes, they are worth it, all of them.

Don't know what Bandai has planned for the Future, a Tallgeese 1 would be sweet

FalsePrime 2012-08-21 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4314761)
1. I think that all MG's need a full inner frame to keep itself articulate, and it also adds a level of details.
2. The MG 00 Seven Sword G at least has a full inner frame. You can always use some Tamiya Extra Thin Cement to stiffen up the loose parts.
3. I wish the second camera (the one on the yellow v-fin part) of the MG Wing Gundam (EW) was done in a clear piece. Sticker reliance is fail.

.
.
.
Also, is it worth getting all the others in MG Endless Waltz?
So..

Deathscythe
Deathscythe Hell
Shenlong
Sandrock
Heavyarms

Is there gonna be a Nataku, Sandrock Kai, Heavyarms Kai, Tallgeese 1 2 3, Wing Gundam Zero in MG Endless Waltz??

Heavyarms is a great MG, a few issues but overall an amazing model.

As for whats coming we don't know. All we know is that the line will continue this fall and that it was under a big EW banner. Should they be from EW with Altron EW, Kai's or a repackaged Zero EW or something entirely new like a Tallgeese or even suits from Frozen Teardrop we don't know.

Also as much as I love Epyon EW and even my Heavyarms Wing EW is great even thought it doesn't have the Inner frame the other two do, thing is stable as hell and I've never had a problem outside of the rifle. Even still the rifle problem is fairly easy to fix.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-08-21 17:22

Guys, don’t feed the troll. :D He’ll only change his wish-list from 00/Age to Wing if you continue to spoil him. His questions were never meant to be serious. They’re just troll questions. For example:

What’s Nike complaining about “MG Wing can’t even hold its rifle” is not even reasonable or logical anymore. Mine can do it rather easily and it will stay.

http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=44506

If you still can’t do it, then you definitely don’t pay any attention at all. Might as well drop collecting/building kits altogether. :rolleyes:

suiton629 2012-08-21 17:48

Hm~ So then why is it that Wing Zero Custom MG couldn't hold the Twin Buster Rifle?
What changed with the MG Wing EW?

duotiga 2012-08-21 18:05

Nike, can you produce a model kit is really Perfect with no defect?

As model kit advances, there bound tO have issues & see how you fix it

Your wish list to be frank, illogical

I'm fixing MG Age-2 & it has it's own issue also

suiton629 2012-08-21 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4314960)
Nike, can you produce a model kit is really Perfect with no defect?

As model kit advances, there bound tO have issues & see how you fix it

Your wish list to be frank, illogical

I'm fixing MG Age-2 & it has it's own issue also



WHAT?! What's wrong with MG Age-2 Normal?

duotiga 2012-08-21 18:12

To tell you the truth, for my love of Unicorn Gundam
they will not produce Ver 2.0 , for now...10years down the road? Maybe

The kit itself is a standing kit, not "for play" kit

Znozzy 2012-08-21 23:20

But it needs one because i say so duotiga.

totally unrelated again:

My Anksha tried to shelfdive, if it wasnt for the big shieldguns's it would've, found it doing pushups instead of fallign of the shelf, looked wierd, but hilarious. going to put it back on the stand, those ankles arent too good.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.