AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Knight_SV 2008-12-22 08:24

i hope the 1/100 cherudim and arios is not "waistless" like 00

LightningZERO 2008-12-22 08:45

Wow. A lot of news. HG 00 Raiser looking, and GN Archer looks feminine

The PG Astray totally takes me off guard!

Tokkan 2008-12-22 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2121762)
Wow. A lot of news. HG 00 Raiser looking, and GN Archer looks feminine

The PG Astray totally takes me off guard!

So it's not just me who thinks that.

LightningZERO 2008-12-22 09:10

Guess it suits whoever that is going to pilot it. Love the GM head :D

I wonder what special thing (other than the decals) the 00 Raiser set is going to have. I hope it's not something flashy that is going to make me pulls my hair off for buying the separated release

GNWeapon 2008-12-22 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckthye86 (Post 2121699)
Hey guys, I've just bought a 1/100 NG Kyrios Gundam...and I'm new to Gundam models. I have questions to ask you guys...how do you paint the lines found on the plastic to make the model similar to the one shown on the box? Thanks a lot..

For starters, there're those gundam markers (fine - black/grey colors) available, which are exactly for that. So you basically just draw/follow the detail panels accordingly, very simple.

gr3nd3l 2008-12-22 09:40

00 Raiser: This thing is heavy!! the connector between the GN drive and O raiser wings is loose i remedied this using super glue. I'll post more pics after i got back my camera. hope you guys will like this!

Miyamoto Shin 2008-12-22 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr3nd3l (Post 2121823)
00 Raiser: This thing is heavy!! the connector between the GN drive and O raiser wings is loose i remedied this using super glue. I'll post more pics after i got back my camera. hope you guys will like this!

Is that thing painted already??...

Pathis87 2008-12-22 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyamoto Shin (Post 2121840)
Is that thing painted already??...

it's kind of obvious it is ^^

Miyamoto Shin 2008-12-22 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pathis87 (Post 2121843)
it's kind of obvious it is ^^

Lol yeah...I just think that it'd awesome if it's not painted yet....

gr3nd3l 2008-12-22 10:19

Just gundam markers and Gundam Pen for panel lines.:D

Ardi220288 2008-12-22 10:29

Actually you don't need painting for 1/100 00 gundam. Since the detail of the kit itself is really great

gr3nd3l 2008-12-22 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardi220288 (Post 2121878)
Actually you don't need painting for 1/100 00 gundam. Since the detail of the kit itself is really great

Yup thats right! so i did not bother painting the whole thing..

LightningZERO 2008-12-22 10:51

Any idea why Bandai is making PG Astray instead of more popular ones such as Freedom? Because it shares a lot of same body structure as PG Strike and can be repainted a lot?

Raven Revolution 2008-12-22 10:56

because Red Frame has a lot of its variation such as FU type , Powered Red and even Blue Frame , Blue Frame 2nd L and Gold Frame :D

Miyamoto Shin 2008-12-22 11:08

And..Freedom already got it's PG....I was wondering why they didn't make a PG of Destroy Gundam...Think of how big it'd be...:D..hahahaha...JK...I seriously want them to make Testament HG really...

LoweGear 2008-12-22 11:08

More HG GN Archer:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...9947819107.jpg

LightningZERO 2008-12-22 11:16

The pic even emphasizes that GN Archer has a feminine frame :D

Alexus_Z3 2008-12-22 11:17

It's the GM of Gundam 00 :D. Definitely like it. Wonder if we'll get 1/100 scale of it?

Ardi220288 2008-12-22 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2121942)
The pic even emphasizes that GN Archer has a feminine frame :D

And that's what make it sexy :D and also hoping for 1/100 scale of it

Raven Revolution 2008-12-22 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyamoto Shin (Post 2121929)
And..Freedom already got it's PG....I was wondering why they didn't make a PG of Destroy Gundam...Think of how big it'd be...:D..hahahaha...JK...I seriously want them to make Testament HG really...

since when did Freedom ranked up to PG ?????:confused:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.