AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   History`s Strongest Disciple Kenichi (Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=49112)

yongshun 2008-11-22 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 2068314)
The question is... what perfectly straight man with a working libido would want to harm Shigure? :heh:

If it was in the bath wouldn't you just drop the weapons that WERE in your hands?

incube 2008-11-22 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 2068314)
The question is... what perfectly straight man with a working libido would want to harm Shigure? :heh:

A very bad person :frustrated:

TigerII 2008-11-22 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 2068314)
The question is... what perfectly straight man with a working libido would want to harm Shigure? :heh:

Greed always will win. Offer the right amount, most would kill anyone.

Amirali 2008-11-22 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri (Post 2068113)
Also; Shigure stating she has never used the sharp end of her sword doesn't show she hasn't fought powerful opponents before, it just shows her determination not to stain the sword her father gave her with blood.

Well, I admit I was speculating :). I meant that when you're against an opponent who's incredibly powerful, you can't hold anything back. Good masters still won't have killing intent, but death can't always be avoided.
Examples:
1) Akisame was forced to throw Shigure's father of a cliff, because he was too formidable to subdue easily.

2) When Kenichi asked Sakaki what would happen if he fought Akisame, Sakaki responded that one of them could very well die.

Now, I don't think Shigure is using the sharp edge of the sword here because she wants to kill the Yami guy. She'll let him live. But he's dangerous enough that she has to use her strongest tactics, even if potentially lethal. No earlier enemy could force her to do so and break her vow earlier. So either this Yami guy is truly exceptional (certainly possible) or she hasn't faced the number of ultra-master class enemies that the other masters seem to have.
Or maybe she's just so pissed at him hurting Touchamaru that her vow doesn't matter as much anymore :).
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri (Post 2068113)
Then again, Sword-hunting is part of her life, she has probably been fighting a lot more in the past few years then the other masters.

That makes sense.

incube 2008-11-22 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri (Post 2068113)
Then again, Sword-hunting is part of her life, she has probably been fighting a lot more in the past few years then the other masters.

now that you mention it .... the only one in Ryouzanpakou that still has something to do in this world is Shigure... the rest are just chilling there without anything to do :heh:

At least the guys in Yami are doing something... they have so many interesting projects, travelling around the world assasinating ppl, controlling goverments, raising funds for their world domination ambition, etc...

LeaD36 2008-11-22 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 2064887)
*Heart Attack*


i srsly felt like saying : "YES I DO MīAM" the moment i saw the pic lol

HayashiTakara 2008-11-22 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by incube (Post 2068343)
A very bad person :frustrated:

I'd also say "he's gay/in the closet" :heh:

ReddyRedWolf 2008-11-22 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by incube (Post 2068524)
now that you mention it .... the only one in Ryouzanpakou that still has something to do in this world is Shigure... the rest are just chilling there without anything to do :heh:

At least the guys in Yami are doing something... they have so many interesting projects, travelling around the world assasinating ppl, controlling goverments, raising funds for their world domination ambition, etc...

Well they're going to have a problem with the world domination part with Haruo Nijima.

The world can't have two demon lords.:heh:

incube 2008-11-22 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf (Post 2068927)
Well they're going to have a problem with the world domination part with Haruo Nijima.

The world can't have two demon lords.:heh:

lol believe me... Nijima will definitly wait till all those guys die of old age if he needs to. And if that happens... most probably he will become the next leader of Yami :heh: After all their objectives are the same :heh:

Tri-ring 2008-11-23 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by incube (Post 2068947)
lol believe me... Nijima will definitly wait till all those guys die of old age if he needs to. And if that happens... most probably he will become the next leader of Yami :heh: After all their objectives are the same :heh:

Yeah, I can see the oversized cliche now.

Nijima as the overlord of Yami is about to give his troops the final order to attack when successor of Ryozanpaku, Kenichi runs in telling Nijima that what he is doing is wrong.
As Kenichi rushes towrds Nijima to thrust a punch into Nijima's forehead Kenichi is stopped by Siegfried.
Nijima then tells Kenichi he can try but there is a price to pay as he points to an overly sized bird cage hanging over a pit of molten lava with Miu trapped inside.
How is that? :heh:

HayashiTakara 2008-11-23 00:38

Nijima has no interest in YAMI. He's only concerned about making SHINPAKU into a world famous martial arts corporation. YAMI is only concern about making their idea of what martial arts should be to be the standard.

ShadowClone 2008-11-23 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by yongshun (Post 2068324)
If it was in the bath wouldn't you just drop the weapons that WERE in your hands?

...and pick up the "OTHER" weapons, like your "other 'sword' or 'staff'"?? :naughty:

HayashiTakara 2008-11-23 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowClone (Post 2069090)
...and pick up the "OTHER" weapons, like your "other 'sword' or 'staff'"?? :naughty:

You mean "water gun"? :heh:, you pump it a few times before letting loose the liquid inside... lol ermm... yeah... lol :heh:

Terrean 2008-11-23 05:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by incube (Post 2068524)
now that you mention it .... the only one in Ryouzanpakou that still has something to do in this world is Shigure... the rest are just chilling there without anything to do :heh:

Well, I think that they DO have something to do...
At least, the elders son is the head of the opposing group...
And there is so much we do not know about the masters yet (Kensei being the head of Phoenix M.A. , ... )

HayashiTakara 2008-11-23 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrean (Post 2069397)
Well, I think that they DO have something to do...
At least, the elders son is the head of the opposing group...
And there is so much we do not know about the masters yet (Kensei being the head of Phoenix M.A. , ... )

We know a lot about the masters already.

Akisame is a reknown artist, a celebrity in the classical arts world. He's also a doctor and philospher. He spent some time travelling as well.

Shigure's past has been explained already, the daughter of the greatest swords master, and almost like an adoptive daughter to Akisame. She's been living in Ryouzanpaktou since she was a young teen.

Don't need to get into Ma, he's had the most thorough explaination in the series.

Sasake Shio use to be a government mercenary, or I should say still is.

The only person we know next to nothing about is Apachai...

Tri-ring 2008-11-23 06:32

A bit wrong with Shigure, she was adopted by an old man named Kosaka introduced by Akisame after her father died.
Her farther was a renowned sword smith as well as great swordman. She is searching for swords forged by her father that had fallen into the wrong hands so not to discrace her father's legacy.

Apachai's past was also revealed when the elder talked about their first contact when Kenichi caught the elder buying antique scrolls of "Chojuu giga" (painting of rabbits and frogs holding a straw that sometime appears when Kenichi faint)

HayashiTakara 2008-11-23 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tri-ring (Post 2069484)
A bit wrong with Shigure, she was adopted by an old man named Kosaka introduced by Akisame after her father died.
Her farther was a renowned sword smith as well as great swordman. She is searching for swords forged by her father that had fallen into the wrong hands so not to discrace her father's legacy.

Apachai's past was also revealed when the elder talked about their first contact when Kenichi caught the elder buying antique scrolls of "Chojuu giga" (painting of rabbits and frogs holding a straw that sometime appears when Kenichi faint)

Yeah, I know. An old man raised her. But Akisame took her with him when she was a young teen.

And thats not really a past.. thats just how they met. We still don't know much about him.

incube 2008-11-23 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrean (Post 2069397)
Well, I think that they DO have something to do...
At least, the elders son is the head of the opposing group...
And there is so much we do not know about the masters yet (Kensei being the head of Phoenix M.A. , ... )

But if it wasnt for Kenichi they would still be stuck at the dojo doing nothing other than an ocassional job when they are out of money... i mean with their skills (i mean i think if akisma sold one or two art works they could live in a mansion..) they could do much more good than teaching one diciple.
The elder has a son doing evil things around the world but he simply stays at the dojo, Kensei left his family and stundent in China and the other 3 have enough potential to change something of the world...

HayashiTakara 2008-11-23 14:12

Shigure at her finest XD

http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=13441

Oh... and a little uh oh.. Our smexy ninja girl has a crush? XD


Terrean 2008-11-23 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashiTakara (Post 2069408)
We know a lot about the masters already.

Akisame is a reknown artist, a celebrity in the classical arts world. He's also a doctor and philospher. He spent some time travelling as well.

Shigure's past has been explained already, the daughter of the greatest swords master, and almost like an adoptive daughter to Akisame. She's been living in Ryouzanpaktou since she was a young teen.

Don't need to get into Ma, he's had the most thorough explaination in the series.

Sasake Shio use to be a government mercenary, or I should say still is.

The only person we know next to nothing about is Apachai...

Thatīs true that we know these things. But it doesnīt say anything about whether they have something important to do or not.
I mean you can tell ones curriculum vitae and you still donīt know in detail of his intentions and goals ;)

Spoiler for Shigure:


btw, am I the only one who keeps thinking of Sousuke Sagara when seeing Boris in school? :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.