AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Negima (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Negima Episode 6 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=38395)

xris 2006-11-06 11:21

Negima Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Negima, Episode 6!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for raws.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the game or manga out of the anime thread.
    If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the game or manga, either PM them or use spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for title:

darkchibi07 2006-11-08 13:31

Teh Omni posted screencaps of this episode:

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006/11/08/negima-06/

My god!!! :twitch:

Shiroth 2006-11-08 13:44

Ok.. looks like there shall be no need for the Kyoto arc. :3

Have to admit, this looks to be a pretty impressive episode~

Vexx 2006-11-08 13:53

What a STRANGE collection of stillshots, but yes, it looks like we're going to get our character and relationship development fixes with the same power just told in different circumstances.

Me happy camper...

Deathkillz 2006-11-08 13:58

haha! so everyone has a chance to turn into a useless animal XD cant w8 to see this lol
i just knew that Setsuna was the one for me :p

Shiroth 2006-11-08 14:03

You shouldn't start judging Setsuna just from images - there's a lot to her then just that.

TnAdct1 2006-11-08 14:29

Watched the raw of episode 6,
Spoiler:

Deathkillz 2006-11-08 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 733625)
You shouldn't start judging Setsuna just from images - there's a lot to her then just that.

well that i do know...i also loved her from the original series ^_^ i find her personality very cute in that aspect of serious but shy at times...especialy in front of Konoka ^_^ the ova and new negima!? series strengthened that belief and the screen cap of her as an angel sealed it :p

~Tsukuyomi 2006-11-08 17:10

Nuuuuuu!!! Tsukuyomi!!! T_T

blitz1/2 2006-11-08 17:50

I am beginning to think that Negi will make a new contract per episode.

Vexx 2006-11-08 21:58

We're hoping not ... for that leads down the road of Pokemon hell....

Cai Calamigarde 2006-11-08 23:13

10 for Setsuna and her Hyakka Ryouran or whatever...
OW MMYYYYY !!!
What was THAAT !?

Nagumo 2006-11-09 00:27

Mahou pokemon Negima!? Silver...

That's the impression I'm getting from this anime.

At least they are starting to wind down the Chupacabura jokes a bit... Though it's still there.

renzeru 2006-11-09 00:53

Why is Mahora Fansubs the only ones doing this series? they almost took 2 weeks with episode 4. I have to watch this raw to get the weekly dosis of Negima, its a great ep.

Vexx 2006-11-09 02:54

I've actually been wondering at the lack of competing fansubbage. I'm happy with Mahora (they obviously enjoy their hobby) but given the popularity it is quite odd more groups haven't picked this up.

Kaoru Chujo 2006-11-09 05:17

Continues to be amazing. Setsunangelmiko ftw.

TnAdct1 2006-11-09 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 733790)
I am beginning to think that Negi will make a new contract per episode.

I highly doubt that, since the "one contract per week" pace of the four most recent episodes was done in order get Negi's first four Pactios in the manga (Asuna, Nodoka, Setsuna, and Konoka) out of the way (thus correcting one of the biggest mistakes in the Xebec version of Negima).

Besides, after seeing the ED, there's a possibility that the four contracts that Negi already has will be the only ones that he'll be making this season. Of course, there's still a chance that Negi may make more contracts (be it ones that actually happened in the manga or ones that are original to this series).

Vexx 2006-11-09 15:58

I sincerely hope that to be the case (fingers crossed) (basic 4 but I'd be surprised if Yue didn't tag in as well).

The others might tag in as necessary for specific purposes but then it'd only be during a story arc need.

I'm *wondering* if SHAFT and Akamatsu have some idea of this becoming a popular multi-season effort (points at a few other "they just won't die or end" series with lots of merchandise).

Blablabla 2006-11-09 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vexx (Post 734851)
I'm *wondering* if SHAFT and Akamatsu have some idea of this becoming a popular multi-season effort (points at a few other "they just won't die or end" series with lots of merchandise).

I hope they won't... Shinbo must be freed in order to work on better projects than Negima?! He's wasting his skills on such thing...

Vexx 2006-11-09 16:42

I agree that he's better not tied down to one project for multiple seasons .... but I'll agree to disagree about whether he's wasting his time here since a great many people who didn't really care about the source material are thoroughly enjoying his interpretation of Negima.