AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

AaKkisa 2009-12-22 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2833289)
ouch, that would hurt my wallet so bad...

i do have 3 GNX-603T, 2 GNX-609T A-Laws, 1 GNX-609T ESF, 1 GNX-704T, 1 GNX-704T/AC & 1 GNX-704T/SP. all complete with red sparkle clear action base 2's

Edit:
a quick calculation
HG:
30x1200=36.000
30x500=15.000
=52.500yen

MG:
30x3780=113.400
30x550=16.500
=129.900yen

diference:
129900-52500=77.400yen

(550 = ab1 black, 500 = ab2 red sparkle clear, HG price from hlj, MG price from NgeeKhiong)

I would like to once again point out this epic of a fail for the picture on the last page. There are only 26 GN-Xs in that picture. The math works just the same if there were 30 of them in there.

Side note Hurray, I got my PG OO-Raiser today! ^_^

pumpkins 2009-12-22 21:33

it must've been kinda crazy building the same model that many times... ill certaintly have gone mad, considering i already get sick of building the right arm/leg after i've done the left. =S

helois 2009-12-23 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2833289)
ouch, that would hurt my wallet so bad...

i do have 3 GNX-603T, 2 GNX-609T A-Laws, 1 GNX-609T ESF, 1 GNX-704T, 1 GNX-704T/AC & 1 GNX-704T/SP. all complete with red sparkle clear action base 2's

Edit:
a quick calculation
HG:
30x1200=36.000
30x500=15.000
=52.500yen

MG:
30x3780=113.400
30x550=16.500
=129.900yen

diference:
129900-52500=77.400yen

(550 = ab1 black, 500 = ab2 red sparkle clear, HG price from hlj, MG price from NgeeKhiong)

or buy only one MG,take several photos and work a lot with photoshop.... :heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

randus 2009-12-23 06:43

^Or get 30 people to do some sort of Group Build...

GrimmReaperNL 2009-12-23 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by AaKkisa (Post 2833366)
I would like to once again point out this epic of a fail for the picture on the last page. There are only 26 GN-Xs in that picture. The math works just the same if there were 30 of them in there.

it doesnt have to be the 1st battle of the gnx. 4 where shot up in that so it could be a showing after that battle.

and yeah, i did get sick of making 3 gnx's. let alone 30 (or 26 w/e).

GrahamAker 2009-12-23 11:57

ngeekhiong
 
* MG Exia Trans-Am Mode Ver. - Release date & price TBA.

* HG 1/144 Susanowo Trans-Am Mode Gloss Injection Ver. - January release, 1,575 Yen (inclusive of tax).

* HG 1/144 Reborns Gundam Trans-Am Mode Gloss Injection Ver. - January release, 1,890 Yen (inclusive of tax).

* HG 1/144 Cherudim Gundam Trans-Am Mode Gloss Injection Ver. - Already released, 1,260 Yen (inclusive of tax).

* HG 1/144 Arios Gundam Trans-Am Mode Gloss Injection Ver. - Already released, 1,575 Yen (inclusive of tax).

* HG 1/144 Seravee Gundam & Seraphim Trans-Am Mode Gloss Injection Ver. - Already released, 2,520 Yen (inclusive of tax).

HG 1/144 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G - February release, 1,680 Yen (inclusive of tax).

hmm.kyrios gust seems next to enter hg line.jagd arche will do!

JackRydden224 2009-12-23 14:52

Hopefully with 7swords we get more 00V models. Cherudim Saga would be nice.

Speaking of MSVs, why isn't there a MG FA Rx-78-1?

PS: I look forward to a MG Rx-78-7 :D

Akuma_Blade 2009-12-23 16:48

my wishlist for HG 144

-G3 Gundam 30th Anniversary Version
-GN Flag
-Full Armor Unicorn
-Regenerate Gundam / Divine Testament Gundam
-GN Sefer + Rasiel
-Jagd Arche Gundam
-Kyrios Gust
-Valhawk ( I know, it's non Gundam :) )

PzIVf3 2009-12-23 19:14

Nebula Blitz Gundam
http://i.imagehost.org/t/0205/1261605674504.jpg http://i.imagehost.org/t/0844/1261608822383.jpg http://i.imagehost.org/t/0645/1261606580609.jpg http://i.imagehost.org/t/0741/1261605896103.jpg
http://i.imagehost.org/t/0046/1261606853166.jpg http://i.imagehost.org/t/0439/1261608587403.jpg

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-12-23 19:17

The 1/144 007S gets the GN Sword Blaster II?

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

GrimmReaperNL 2009-12-23 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2834839)
The 1/144 007S get's the GN Sword Blaster II?

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

it's not the 007s, it's the 007s/g which is supposed to get the blaster 2 and the big ass sword

Okamidum 2009-12-23 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2834839)
The 1/144 007S get's the GN Sword Blaster II?

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Look at the earlier pics of the release, it has more than the blaster.

Rising Dragon 2009-12-23 22:37

He's probably complaining that its the 1/144 model that's getting the 007S/G treatment and not the 1/100 or something, I'm guessing.

thiangtm 2009-12-23 23:05

wow what up with those shoulders on the red frame

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-12-23 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 2835116)
He's probably complaining that its the 1/144 model that's getting the 007S/G treatment and not the 1/100 or something, I'm guessing.

Close, but I'm complaining because the RD version didn't get the GNBSII.:(

Critias 2009-12-24 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by thiangtm (Post 2835147)
wow what up with those shoulders on the red frame

it's Powered Red and it happens in the manga, I believe. Red Frame had to wield this massively large Katana and could only wield it using those big arms.
So does the MG kit have the parts for it now? I'm probably gettin this.

LightningZERO 2009-12-24 00:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2835177)
Close, but I'm complaining because the RD version didn't get the GNBSII.:(

You are giving Bandai an idea for a new web exclusive

GN0010 Nosferatu 2009-12-24 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningZERO (Post 2835225)
You are giving Bandai an idea for a new web exclusive

They've had the idea.:rolleyes:

WaytoDawn 2009-12-24 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critias (Post 2835204)
it's Powered Red and it happens in the manga, I believe. Red Frame had to wield this massively large Katana and could only wield it using those big arms.
So does the MG kit have the parts for it now? I'm probably gettin this.

I highly doubt that. The pic is a modified NG red frame. The MG is slimmer and more refined.

Hellbore 2009-12-24 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaytoDawn (Post 2835513)
I highly doubt that. The pic is a modified NG red frame. The MG is slimmer and more refined.

He's right. Compare the Red Frame in the first picture to the 'Blaze Red' in the second.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:11.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.