AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Forum & Site Feedback (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Request: Username Change (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=36723)

xris 2008-06-29 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frailty (Post 1687823)
uhm, I'd like my username to change from samuraidude to Frailty

samuraidude -> Frailty

Mitsu 2008-07-01 00:22

Hello, I''d like it if you could change my username from Temari_love to Mitsu or if it's being used KitaruMitsu ?

xris 2008-07-01 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitsu (Post 1692164)
Hello, I''d like it if you could change my username from Temari_love to Mitsu or if it's being used KitaruMitsu ?

temari_love -> Mitsu

Katz 2008-07-06 11:20

Could I please have my name changed to "Katz"? I looked and I don't believe it's being used by anyone.

xris 2008-07-06 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katz (Post 1705532)
Could I please have my name changed to "Katz"? I looked and I don't believe it's being used by anyone.

Hanyuu -> Katz

Katz 2008-07-06 11:47

Thanks a lot.

The_Dark_One 2008-07-06 17:53

Can I get my Name Changed to "The_Dark_One?"
Thanks.

xris 2008-07-07 02:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Dark_One (Post 1706679)
Can I get my Name Changed to "The_Dark_One?"
Thanks.

Katoso_Shunin -> The_Dark_One

I actually changed your name to The_Dark_One, not The_Dark_One? as you requested, I assume that is what you really wanted.

Mizuno 2008-07-07 08:19

Can I get my name changed to Mizuno please?

NightWish 2008-07-07 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenta (Post 1709018)
Can I get my name changed to Mizuno please?

It is done ...

Lynn 2008-07-11 04:34

would you please change my nick to Lynn ? thx^^

NightWish 2008-07-11 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukashi Banashi (Post 1720006)
would you please change my nick to Lynn ? thx^^

Changed, as requested.

Schneizel 2008-07-13 07:38

orz didn't realize my last request was too long :0

Uhm uhm~ Could I get my nick changed to "Schneizel" no quotes etc. :D?

xris 2008-07-13 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by kodachrome (Post 1725137)
Could I get my nick changed to "Schneizel" no quotes etc. :D?

kodachrome -> Schneizel

Ezek 2008-07-15 14:27

Heya guys, could I get a name change from "Exertim" to "Ezek" please?

xris 2008-07-15 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exertim (Post 1731730)
Heya guys, could I get a name change from "Exertim" to "Ezek" please?

Exertim -> Ezek

Kristen 2008-07-16 18:16

Well, I've done it everywhere else, so I might as well.

Could I have a name change to "Kristen"? No quotes, of course. It's just that I'm using this too frequently now, so I'd like it to be sort of consistent with other IDs I have in various places.

If it is too much to ask, I understand.

Thank you in advance.

xris 2008-07-17 03:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrissieXD (Post 1734560)
Could I have a name change to "Kristen"? No quotes, of course. It's just that I'm using this too frequently now, so I'd like it to be sort of consistent with other IDs I have in various places.

ChrissieXD - > Kristen

Kai 2008-07-17 13:52

Hi O-san, can i change my nick to Duke ?

xris 2008-07-17 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterprince (Post 1736325)
Hi O-san, can i change my nick to Duke ?

Masterprince - > Duke


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.