AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L+CR) Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku (Chronicles of the Going Home Club) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=119181)

ars89 2013-07-04 17:04

that was pretty funny, was entertained thoroughout.

HandofFate 2013-07-04 20:13

Not bad, laughed more than I expected.
The format of 3-4 different parts/conversations reminds me of GJ-Bu.

Chiaki_chan 2013-07-04 21:21

Very very funny I think I find THE anime for this season for me, which will replace the big hole left by the end of my anime Yuyushiki :') for humor and maybe.... y-yu-yuri?? XD

ho my my Natsuki and other very funny girl

Kaoru Chujo 2013-07-04 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dop (Post 4747146)
...it's not so much like they broke the fourth wall as they never bothered putting one up in the first place....

Don't you just love that?

I enjoyed this show, too...but maybe not quite as much as the somewhat similar Love Lab. I'll be continuing with both, at least for a while.

It took me a while to re-learn how to enjoy Kidou Ibuki's all-out screaming (as Natsuki), but her more normal voice seemed to me to be developing nicely, with a bit more subtle colour. The other members of the cast, all with less experience than she (and Kidou herself is only 15) did okay, despite some flat moments. Here's my characters/seiyuus page, with pics of the characters and their seiyuus, and some info about each seiyuu.

Polarpew 2013-07-04 22:01

GOSH they sure can make an anime about anything huh....

teja208 2013-07-04 22:03

Nothing new for school girls series character personality alignment, but still enjoyable nonetheless.

Although there is one thing, Natsuki is quite a tsukkomi despite her ahoge. I think this is the first time I've seen a hardcore tsukkomi character as the main girl.

My favorite character is actually the White Seal, it was so random.

HandofFate 2013-07-04 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo (Post 4747398)
Don't you just love that?

I enjoyed this show, too...but maybe not quite as much as the somewhat similar Love Lab. I'll be continuing with both, at least for a while.

It took me a while to re-learn how to enjoy Kidou Ibuki's all-out screaming (as Natsuki), but her more normal voice seemed to me to be developing nicely, with a bit more subtle colour. The other members of the cast, all with less experience than she (and Kidou herself is only 15) did okay, despite some flat moments. Here's my characters/seiyuus page, with pics of the characters and their seiyuus, and some info about each seiyuu.

I think for all the debuts. I think Botan stood out the most, the rest I felt were really flat and didn't do anything for me.

MisaoFan 2013-07-05 03:08

Spoiler for Episode 1:

Tenzen12 2013-07-05 03:52

To be honest as person who droped even K-on and Azumanga I didn't expect I can find it interesting. But I liked how it take completely absurd premise and run with it. Something I didn't see from Ben-to.

btw: where is fourth bear king? Was it that guy in front of crepe store?

bastek66 2013-07-05 07:24

Boring and not funny at all.

hoshino_crimsonwings 2013-07-05 08:58

Was a bit of a disappointment for me, not a big fan of the whole Sket dance / GJ-bu genre.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-07-05 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoshino_crimsonwings (Post 4747971)
Was a bit of a disappointment for me, not a big fan of the whole Sket dance / GJ-bu genre.

Let me get this straight, you’re not a fan of Sket Dance / GJ-bu genre, yet still wacthed the first episode of this anime despite its obvious premise and was disappointed? So, what exactly did you expect you’d get from this anime then? Deep plot? :heh:

hoshino_crimsonwings 2013-07-05 09:16

Nah, was curious to see if the character personalities and animation quality could make it a special show, even in a genre I'm not interested in.

You're implying that the world should give up on anything they assume bad..not a very good idea. At least that's not how I do things.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-07-05 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoshino_crimsonwings (Post 4747988)
You're implying that the world should give up on anything they assume bad..not a very good idea. At least that's not how I do things.

No. I don’t imply that at all. For example, me. I don’t like anime that’s focusing on Yuri & Yaoi on principle, so I never bothered to check series with Y-or-Y as the main plot because I know I won't like them anyway. That said, I never felt I miss something nor my life became incomplete/bad because of it. This is entertainment we're talking about.

My point is that if you already has a certain level of dislike toward a certain genre, then why checking it out looking and hoping for other minor elements to satisfy you? It’s like when you hate transforming robots and action but still checking out Transformers (with the same obvious premise, just like this series) hoping for its other minor elements to entertain you (eg. acting, cinematography, etc). I don’t know about you, but I think that’s almost masochistic (unless you’re a movie critic and got paid for that).

RegalStar 2013-07-05 18:56

I'm all for tsukkomi comedies but this series really has way too much of "Natsuki yelling at them" and not enough changeups. I'll give it another episode or two to see if it improves.

larethian 2013-07-06 02:06

What a weird & LOL club :heh:
So Nat-chan merely plays the tsukkomi role in the club huh.
It's not as LOL as stuff like Danshi Koukousei, but decent enough for me. After all, who doesn't a few laughs every season? (especially since we are without Gintama now) And I find it better than Servant x Service for now.

Chiaki_chan 2013-07-06 02:56

I can't wait for the ep 2 :heh:

-Sho- 2013-07-06 03:09

So this summer season is more like Schoolgirl season lol

Chiaki_chan 2013-07-06 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Sho- (Post 4748956)
So this summer season is more like Schoolgirl season lol

ho yes and is very great season for me viva schoolgirl :eyespin: :heh:

ookamigirl 2013-07-06 08:31

Weird girls in the same weird club.
Karin & Natsuki got themselves into a club adventure.
Has some potential, but I guess this one is just all girls..
Although it looks like it may have some funny parts, don't think I'll be watching it.
It's just not my kinda of anime...