AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Kami nomi/TWGOK (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Kami nomi/TWGOK - Weekly Episode-to-Manga Comparison Thread [Spoilers Aplenty] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=120698)

Kyouka 2013-09-10 06:43

yeah i hate this season with a passion

MeoTwister5 2013-09-18 10:35

Somehow I'm detecting a possible shift for a semi-anime original ending next week...

Clarste 2013-09-19 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 (Post 4835975)
Somehow I'm detecting a possible shift for a semi-anime original ending next week...

How so? It seems to me they're planning on ending with the concert at the festival.

Rungelunge 2013-09-21 05:37

A 13th episode has been confirmed for airing in October 1st but it will be a Magical Kanon spin-off episode.

Also I've seen preview images for next episode and it will end same as in the end of volume 19.

shadow1296 2013-09-23 16:24

i don't know how but the anime made the whole chihiro scene sadder than in the manga

now lets compare the crying images
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
the holding of the guitar definitely has more impact to me in that scene because it makes it look like she's trying to continue even though she is clearly breaking down while the manga just makes it look like she just broke down on he stage atleast that what it looks like to me

Clarste 2013-09-24 00:47

More like a continuity error because the artist forgot she was holding a guitar.

trenton_dawn 2013-09-24 03:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clarste (Post 4843389)
More like a continuity error because the artist forgot she was holding a guitar.

Not really, you can still clearly see the guitar strap in both pictures. There's no real reason to hold a guitar up like that, so both positions are valid from a continuity standpoint.

n120cky 2013-09-24 08:26

Even thought I have read the manga I still don't get the part, how Tenri tell Diana something then Diana become winged..., even after seeing the anime it's still not clear...:eyebrow:, does anyone has any clue for this?

Clarste 2013-09-24 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by n120cky (Post 4843712)
Even thought I have read the manga I still don't get the part, how Tenri tell Diana something then Diana become winged..., even after seeing the anime it's still not clear...:eyebrow:, does anyone has any clue for this?

It's directly related to the current time travel plot. It hasn't been answered yet, but the implication is that Keima told child-Tenri something, that she kept secret for 10 years.

n120cky 2013-09-24 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clarste (Post 4843868)
It's directly related to the current time travel plot. It hasn't been answered yet, but the implication is that Keima told child-Tenri something, that she kept secret for 10 years.

That also come to my mind, but I thought I have missed something...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.