AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Web Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   (L) Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=128431)

DoomCalibur 2014-09-27 04:45

Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Original Title: 精霊幻想記
Alternative Title: Mythical Spirit Chronicle
Author: Kitayama Yuri
Started on: 2014/02/12
Update: Irregular
Link: removed
US Licensed by J-Novel Club

Spoiler for Summary:

A recommendation from amatsunagi-sama and I have come to like it a lot!
This is the comment by amatsunagi-sama:
Quote:

This is a beautiful story of curse pulling the fate, making miracles and pushing the destiny. The emotion really overflow in this one, like a bittersweet chocolate, sometimes it's bitter looking at bad things that happened to the character but the next bite, it's so sweet that you also cheer along (Even I sometime squeal). The pace itself move with smooth speed, cutting unnecesary progress, concise sentence with room to imagine and great focus on main plot, resulting in expectation of the next chapter without having to worry about filler or dragging out. The contents basically are generic with templates like adventure, battle, discrimination, and midway there's heroes summoning, yet the story managed to keep this element somewhat interesting. All in all, this one is engaging story to read, I assure you that after taking a look at this one, you will really enjoy it.
As for me, this story is simply too awesome. While I agree to amatsunagi-sama that anyone will enjoy this once they take a look at it, the crappy translation made by GT is not good enough to completely express the true value of this. So I have come here in order to seek a translator who will save my days with this series (WEll even though I said that the GT isn't entirely crappy, the only thing suck for me is my bad English)
By The Way, the summary translation's credits all goes to amatsunagi-sama!:D

sayf82 2014-09-27 05:35

i have 2 questions :
- is he OP?
- does he get an harem?

Avrorrange 2014-09-27 05:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayf82 (Post 5270375)
i have 2 questions :
- is he OP?
- does he get an harem?

You get these two questions in every Syosetsuka ni Narou series,don't you?:D

DoomCalibur 2014-09-27 05:54

Quote:

i have 2 questions :
- is he OP?
- does he get an harem?

Spoiler for Strength:

Spoiler for Harem:

Rahuman 2014-09-27 06:05

Spoiler please

DoomCalibur 2014-09-27 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahuman (Post 5270402)
summaries please.

I am currently waiting for a saviour ( a translator) who will do that....... How about asking for amatsunagi-sama himself?

kazzuya 2014-09-27 06:12

Does she recognized him? after all it seems that he reincarnated (without dying(LOL)).

techblade 2014-09-27 06:17

So many interesting stories that won't be translated makes me sad.

CNine 2014-09-27 06:23

Quote:

i have 2 questions :
- is he OP?
- does he get an harem?

Spoiler for The MC:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomCalibur (Post 5270396)
Spoiler for Strength:

Spoiler for Harem:

Spoiler for his power level:

There is less fighting scene[by my prediction first five arc is a prologue]

for the fellow who interested in this WN :

this story is definitely WORTH to read EVEN IF YOU MUST RESORT TO GT!!!

bludvein 2014-09-27 06:26

Quote:

i have 2 questions :
- is he OP?
- does he get an harem?

I'm just going to simplify this.

-Yes. Don't let Doom tell you different. This guy is a gary-sue.
-Yes and No. There are several girls interested, but he is completely obsessed with the childhood friend. Nobody else registers.

It's an ok story, but it was a little too shoujo-like for me to really be interested.

dragon1412 2014-09-27 06:32

^^ here.
To put it simple, Lio is what a girl find an ideal guy to be, and thus sometimes Lio emotional reaction seem really weird from a guy perspective. the narration strongly reminded you of a shoujo story and sometimes you would find his reaction towards his childhood friend seem more like an obsession, the problem present to him seem more shoujo-ish, the author occasionally emphasized the emotion too much which can lead you to think" i understand but isn't that a little overreacting". And if you can accept all those things, this is a very good read. A rare emotional title in Narou

Banktzat 2014-09-27 06:41

Can someone tell me what ch. He met again(reunion)...

sayf82 2014-09-27 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragon1412 (Post 5270425)
^^ here.
To put it simple, Lio is what a girl find an ideal guy to be, and thus sometimes Lio emotional reaction seem really weird from a guy perspective. the narration strongly reminded you of a shoujo story and sometimes you would find his reaction towards his childhood friend seem more like an obsession, the problem present to him seem more shoujo-ish, the author occasionally emphasized the emotion too much which can lead you to think" i understand but isn't that a little overreacting". And if you can accept all those things, this is a very good read. A rare emotional title in Narou

its logical when you see the author's name (Yuri):heh:

Wargumm1i 2014-09-27 07:03

Are there translations?

nineC 2014-09-27 07:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banktzat (Post 5270435)
Can someone tell me what ch. He met again(reunion)...

At reunion chapter

lemonedSM 2014-09-27 07:35

so, basically it's about a total M OP stalker that only like his childhood friend, and somehow he has the traits and abilities to [attract girls] but won't take any advantage about it?

necrominion 2014-09-27 07:44

^ dude, your comment is really vulgar
i am not a fan of shoujo-ish story but this seems insteresting.

nineC 2014-09-27 07:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemonedSM (Post 5270464)
so, basically it's about a total M OP stalker that only like his childhood friend, and somehow he has the traits and abilities to [attract girls] but won't take any advantage about it?

Well, he is more like Hayate and Athena

DoomCalibur 2014-09-27 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by nineC (Post 5270479)
Well, he is more like Hayate and Athena

Ohh but Hayate is more dedicated to Nagi than Athena right?
@bludvein
What is gary-sue?
@lemon
He is not a stalker. He is just too loyal to his childhood friend that even though they got separated he still loved her. Did u even read the synopsys in the 1st post?
@CNine
Thanks for the correction man!

dragon1412 2014-09-27 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomCalibur (Post 5270495)
Ohh but Hayate is more dedicated to Nagi than Athena right?
@bludvein
What is gary-sue?
@lemon
He is not a stalker. He is just too loyal to his childhood friend that even though they got separated he still loved her. Did u even read the synopsys in the 1st post?
@CNine
Thanks for the correction man!

dedicated but not love, Athena so far is still Hayate only romance target.