AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

dagr81 2010-09-01 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by justsomeguy (Post 3222104)
Yeah, Endless Waltz retconned all of the upgraded Gundams, and apparently it also retcons the first-stage designs so that Deathscythe can fly.

Also, the Deathscythe has a speed rating of 160 vs Wing's 150, so I'm having a hard time imagining a ground-pounder outrunning an aerial machine.

Wow faster than the wing. But I still would have rather a deathsythe Hell. 160 is really fast for a grown unite. How fast was it before

gummybear 2010-09-01 12:13

I have a theory about why there is only 2 guns in each kit. Just like the cone storage case with MG GNX, they are expecting you to buy shit loads of them. My guess is that they are expecting you to buy 5 Zabanya kit so you can have all the guns and case to look awesome/badass.

justsomeguy 2010-09-01 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by dagr81 (Post 3222317)
Wow faster than the wing. But I still would have rather a deathsythe Hell. 160 is really fast for a grown unite. How fast was it before

I'm going by the stats from whatever source it was (Technical Manual, I guess?). Deathscythe was always faster than the Wing (and Hell's 170 faster than Wing Zero and Epyon's 160).

solidvanz 2010-09-02 08:39

HG 1/144 00 Raiser Condenser Type - October release, 2,100 Yen (inclusive of tax).
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4105/...d59f0111d3.jpg

HG 1/144 Brave Commander Test Type - November release, 1,680 Yen (inclusive of tax).
HG 1/144 Brave Regular Test Type - November release, 1,680 Yen (inclusive of tax).
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4087/...fd1dd6544e.jpg

Jeffry2009 2010-09-02 09:01

After the long months that i've stopped collecting gunplas, It finally broughts back! I've just bought 00 Quanta for only RM60 @ Time Machine, Berjaya Times Square.
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/7973/img0338p.th.jpg


After few hours of build:
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8968/img0339g.th.jpg

00 Legacy
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5825/img0341l.th.jpg

duotiga 2010-09-04 08:49

just a dream wish...will they make Gn Flag??? since now they have the tech taken frm masarao/susanowo & brave.....

just a wishfull thought.....

bio9205 2010-09-04 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 3227921)
just a dream wish...will they make Gn Flag??? since now they have the tech taken frm masarao/susanowo & brave.....

just a wishfull thought.....

They were done with S1 a long time ago. If they'd want to make a GN Flag, it would've happened already.

On another note, what happened to HG GN-XIV? Any news on that?

SonicSP 2010-09-04 09:44

Guys, does anybody know where to paint what for 00 Quanta in order to "complete it"? As in make the coloring complete.

The only ones I know so far are the feet. There needs some grey in some parts to match the lineart colors.

But I have not noticed others yet, can somebody point them out to me? I'm sure some parts would need some grey, usually they're the ones that the kit lef out. Like the HG Seravee has alot of missing grey on it.

bio9205 2010-09-04 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 3228002)
Guys, does anybody know where to paint what for 00 Quanta in order to "complete it"? As in make the coloring complete.

The only ones I know so far are the feet. There needs some grey in some parts to match the lineart colors.

But I have not noticed others yet, can somebody point them out to me? I'm sure some parts would need some grey, usually they're the ones that the kit lef out. Like the HG Seravee has alot of missing grey on it.

It does look good unpainted, but anyway.

The blue on the forehead is stickered. You might want to paint that.

There's also some white on the shield that's stickered.

Other than those 2, I can't think of anything else.

And that's one of the reasons I'm getting Raphael - very little stickers for the important parts, since I'm not much of a painter. :heh:

SonicSP 2010-09-05 06:09

It looks decent unpainted, but usually it looks netter when t is painted. I guess I want to just complete it now before Ifind it out later and have to devotez time to paint it.

I don't mind stickers that much, I'm more on completing what's that has no colors on it by default when it should by the original colors.

---------------

-HG GN-X IV has not been announced yet.

-The Brave IS the GN Flag model. The Flag is just one of a lineage anyways, the predecessor being the Realdo. So a sucessor would not be called the Flag and the Brave is the sucessor.

I really want a HG GN Flag though, as bad as the HG Flags are generally.

SonicSP 2010-09-05 14:09

Of I found another one I guess, the helmet needs some grey on it on the sides, like around 3 and 9 o clocks. The soles are suppose to have grey to. Decide to improvise some on certain places even if I'm not sure.

The right arm plate, inside the shield. I still have a feeling I've missed one somehwere. Oh well, guess I'll do the linings and complete it tomorrow.

bio9205 2010-09-06 04:11

Sonic, do you use a gray Gundam marker for those areas? I realized the Harute needs lots of gray painting as well.

Oh, and seems Harute doesn't have a clear visor - just a green sticker. And the real visor is purple. Why, Bandai?

StrikeFreedomV2 2010-09-06 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 3230057)
Of I found another one I guess, the helmet needs some grey on it on the sides, like around 3 and 9 o clocks. The soles are suppose to have grey to. Decide to improvise some on certain places even if I'm not sure.

The right arm plate, inside the shield. I still have a feeling I've missed one somehwere. Oh well, guess I'll do the linings and complete it tomorrow.

At the underside of the shield on both sides are some parts that should be gray as well. You should spot ithem n one of the images in the manual as well.

Chiu_fan 2010-09-06 07:26

The "REAL" Unicorn Gundam

StratoSpear 2010-09-06 07:28

Elegant and graceful <3

But where's the Gundam form?

SonicSP 2010-09-06 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 3230990)
Sonic, do you use a gray Gundam marker for those areas? I realized the Harute needs lots of gray painting as well.

Oh, and seems Harute doesn't have a clear visor - just a green sticker. And the real visor is purple. Why, Bandai?

I don't recall the it being purple, but whatever the case I guess it's just the way it is.

I don't use markers anymore, I use a paintbrush with Mr Color oil based paint. I'm not sire what type though but I know it's oil based.

It's not that much different from markers, you just take paint and apply it. I find using markers harder since the tips are not as thin as the thinnest brush. And maybe you just need to thin it a bit. I have almost no brush experience prior to this as well, and still an amateur now actually.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-09-07 13:13

Not sure if official or not.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...2_776639_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4982058_n.jpg

Elo the Blue 2010-09-07 15:48

I was just on Youtube and someone said, according to the Stark Jegan's model kit, the faceless ace pilot we saw battling Mairda Cruz in episode 1 of Unicorn was present during the events at the end of CCA. Can anyone confirm this?

Dragonar Fan 2010-09-07 20:19

Bandai needs to make an HG Efreet or GM Cannon

SonicSP 2010-09-08 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 3233409)

It looks fake to me bro.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.