AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Madoka Magica (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Madoka Magica - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=103867)

CrowKenobi 2011-05-02 16:55

Madoka Magica - Favourite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the Madoka Magica - Favourite Character(s) Poll, the place when you can adorn you favourite characters and support them expressing all of your love!

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

If you are selecting "Other" among your choices, please don't forget to name the character(s) you are referring to.

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules

• No campaigning for votes.
    Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.
  • Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.
  • Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

Flower 2011-05-02 17:12

Tomoe Mami was my fave character.

Liddo-kun 2011-05-02 18:02

Voted them.

1. Madoka - most favourite character in the series.
2. Homura - so dedicated in doing something for her friend..
3. Mami - I like mother figures so she's definitely one of my votes.

EDIT: Forgot to vote "Other", that would have been for Walpurgis Night for being such a cool villain.

Midnight Bliss 2011-05-02 18:05

1. Mami
2. Kyouko
3. Madoka

ThereminVox 2011-05-02 18:08

Sent Sayaka and Kyouko some love, since they need it. And of course, Homerun-chan!

SuzushinaYuriko 2011-05-02 18:14

1. Kyouko
2. Homura
3. Madoka

RadiantBeam 2011-05-02 18:15

1. Mami
2. Madoka
3. Junko
4. Homura
5. Hitomi

Akashin 2011-05-02 18:16

Voted for Madoka and Mami mostly, but Kyubey gets some love too, for being the creepy little guy that he is.

sa547 2011-05-02 19:46

1. Homura -- she's very tough and stoic at most times, but then at the same time she's a vulnerable, fragile character.

2. Madoka -- the epitome of goodness, no doubt. Also very cautious about making crucial, life-changing decisions in the present timeline.

3. QB -- when's the last time there was a "frienemy" who, in a disturbingly benign voice, can incite bloodcurdling mindgames or speak of humanity as if they were chattel or livestock?

risingstar3110 2011-05-02 21:35

Madoka, Homura, Kyoko and Junko (Madoka's mother).... for me

I actually like other characters as well, but have to narrow down my decision. Otherwise too many characters will be in "favourite" lists

Kotohono 2011-05-02 22:53

1. Homura
2. Madoka
2. Kyouko
4. Sayaka
5. Junko
5. Hitomi
7. Mami

Voted for a good many, maybe I should have just voted for the top 4; oh well :heh:.

Archon_Wing 2011-05-02 23:00

I picked the 5 Puella Magi; they are what makes the show, and each fulfilled a important role very well.

Puella Magi Drei 2011-05-02 23:01

Blast, I'm split between Madoka and Homura. Oh well, I'll just vote for both. :D

klare 2011-05-03 00:09

voted:
1) Mami-san
2) Homura

Cari-san 2011-05-03 04:09

I voted for:
-Akemi Homura
-Sakura Kyoko
-Kyubei

HasuMasu 2011-05-03 05:24

mephistopheles needs more souls

that furry bastard

BlueWitch 2011-05-03 06:41

I voted for sayaka and mami, Sayaka needs more love. She's my most favorite because of her emotional depth and what she went through. But I also am really starting to like madoka because of how much of a strong and loving character she becomes. And mami is mami who couldn't love her. <3

~Yami~ 2011-05-03 06:46

aw! Homura and Madoka obviously....
but I forget to choose Kyouko..... argh!! Time reverse please....

Snork 2011-05-03 09:23

Heh, even Tatsuya got a couple of votes, not bad for a character with two minutes of screen time. :D
After resisting the temptation to tick all the boxes, I decided to pick out three:
- Sayaka, our adorable, naive and idealistic knight whom cruel fate (and a certain writer) made the showcase for the system's grim exposition.
- Kyouko, the poster child for "jerkass with a heart of gold", a broken hero who had her ideals crushed and buried the remains under an egoistic facade, only to revert to old ways for someone she first tried to kill then ended up caring deeply for.
- Madoka, often accused of being wimpy, but choosing to cry her grief out honestly instead of letting it cloud and ruin her mind; a girl managed to take all the fate had thrown at her and weave it into a wise choice - earning the right to be the TITULAR Puella Magi and probabl one of the most prominent magical girls in context that the genre has ever known.

Despite limiting myself to three votes, I also bow to Homura's determination and heartwarming dedication, to Mami's kind heart and big-sister type attitude, and I can't dismiss Kyuubey no matter how much he annoyed me - this annoyance stemmed not from the quality of his character, but from the feelings this character's deeds evoked in me - meaning the script fulfilled its purpose here. Kyuubey, you lucky twerp, you'll be remembered for a LONG time - maybe not thanks to you, but thanks to Gen Urobuchi, Aoki Ume, Emiri Katou and other people who did their job so well. :)

kaigan 2011-05-03 10:15

kamijou kyousuke - this lucky bastard/bitch/ass/freak-in-your-face is ultra gifted. a violin prodigy way above his peers or age. a young mozart in the making. his hand is worth one woman's life. has a growing fangirls club that would rival uchiha sasuke. a future wife-beater or verbally abusing husband. whines a lot and callous to a devoted girl's affections.

Spoiler for seriously: