AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Little Busters (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Little Busters - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=117445)

Kairin 2013-01-19 00:22

Little Busters - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Little Busters, Episode 15.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Team Rocket Elite 2013-01-19 22:19

A nice episode even if it didn't advance the plot in any way. I'm really looking forward to the next few episodes so I'm hoping they are done well.

GDB 2013-01-19 22:34

I really enjoy slice of life episodes like this that get a chance to build up characterization for everyone without having to insert drama into it. We even had some good moments from the resident director girl.

ars89 2013-01-19 22:40

That was the funniest episode yet.

matrixhazard 2013-01-19 23:03

FTW, This seriously becomes one of my funniest Episode, even though there are too much homo stuffs in this one :heh:

Smarting how they put Newspapaer Blade Fight with Sleepover scenes. I really like when Kyousuke try to plan Riki's rescue Operation and how Kanata summons her army of discipline committess to the girls room.

Notice that they changed something in the OP, and looks like next episode will be starting of the Haruka's arc. One of my 2 favorite arcs besiding Mio's. :)

RegalStar 2013-01-19 23:21

Hi A-chan! I was really miffed that she doesn't even get a portrait in the game, so it was nice seeing her in person.

mistress_kisara 2013-01-19 23:26

LOL That was really funny! And I still can't stop laughing with the BL jokes

Entravity 2013-01-19 23:45

Enjoyable episode. They changed the OP :O

Tempester 2013-01-20 00:14

This episode was funnier, sharper, and much better executed in general than all of the previous "comedy" episodes. Too bad it's probably just a fluke due to different episode directors.

Crontica 2013-01-20 02:48

Lol episode 15 lol. And i can't wait to see all the fanboys berate this episode for the BL jokes.

Divini 2013-01-20 04:20

Dat Kyosuke/Riki. It seemed a lot deeper than simply being played for laughs. OTP?

Also, Riki gets all the girls sans Rin and Mio all over rubbing against him and he complains? :mad:

orpheus2 2013-01-20 05:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Divini (Post 4520089)
Also, Riki gets all the girls sans Rin and Mio all over rubbing against him and he complains? :mad:

Agreed.:mad: Riki, many guys would kill for your situation.

I am guessing if Riki and Kyousuke will be in a BL relationship, Riki would be uke.:heh: Surprised his appearance fooled the Disciplinary Committee.

AP24 2013-01-20 06:44

Based on the new OP it looks like the second half will cover only Haruka and Kud's routes. It seems the PV at the end shows Haruka's route starts next week. This means Kud's route will be the last for this season. Most likely Kud's route will end at ep24 or ep25, and the season ends with the usual non-route story.

garbage 2013-01-20 07:28

hey that was a surprisingly good episode, probably the best i've seen yet for the series, maybe things are looking up for the series and they'll end up with a bang !! :) In any case i'll still be watching if only for the OP & ED songs, really dig it.

oh so they changed the OP a bit, was wondering about that since I didn't quite remember some scenes from before like that dark room with the long hair girl. are those bruises on her back?
seems pretty heavy stuff.

bhl88 2013-01-20 11:16

There's homo and yuri and trap jokes.

Kanon 2013-01-20 12:37

That was a highly entertaining episode. Even the jokes were funny! That's a miracle!

Kurugaya was the star of the episode. I'm loving her more and more. I can't wait for her arc.

This episode made it clear that the OTP is Riki x Kyousuke. You can go home, girls. Anego will be there to comfort you.

Lord of Fire 2013-01-20 14:58

Being a feminine boy paid off for Riki this time, apparently. I'm sure that a more deviant kind of guy would take advantage of this by slipping into the girls' dorm in disguise.

Speaking of Riki, he's quite modest, yet very quick to get a visual of the girls bathing in his mind, despite being blindfolded. I'm sure that, deep down inside, he actually wanted to have some part of the action as well.

And Mio seemed awfully interested in Riki's predicament, to the point where she was taking pictures of him. I like where this is going.

Kanon 2013-01-20 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of Fire (Post 4520794)
And Mio seemed awfully interested in Riki's predicament, to the point where she was taking pictures of him. I like where this is going.

That was a rather unexpected side of Mio. Didn't know she had that kind of interests...

broken270 2013-01-20 18:18

That was a lot of fun. Looking forward to the next episode.

ronelm2000 2013-01-20 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4520901)
That was a rather unexpected side of Mio. Didn't know she had that kind of interests...

She has both yuri and yaoi interests. HA! XD

Definitely a GREAT episode. I'll give a 10/10 easily for this one.