AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Rockman.EXE (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=25243)

Ether 2003-11-04 11:56

What ever happened to Rockman.EXE?

I know that awhile back Kids WB had the rights to show Rockman.EXE on their saturday morning block, and for a few weeks they aired the episodes. Strangely enough they just stopped showing them halfway through the first season, and I've been wondering what the heck happened to it? I know that it's licensed now but does anyone know by who, and if they plan to release both seasons over in the U.S?

Thanks

~Ether

badtz 2004-12-14 04:42

Rockman.EXE

i am not very clear about this... and i want to ask a little bit so i can make it clear ^^
can anyone tell me that is rockman exe a licensed anime or unlicensed?
and i wish to know how many episodes are there in rockman exe. and is there any other version like exe 2?
thanks for answering and sorry for nooby question...

Prince of Chronics 2004-12-14 04:59

Rockman.EXE was licensed by a "lesser known company" according to the License Database on Animesuki... and there were 56 episodes in that series... I believe this show has already aired on TV in the States and also here in Canada...

The sequels are Rockman.EXE Axess (licensed by 4kids) and Rockman.EXE Stream...

If you need to know more about licensing... they have an explanation here... and also... AniDB is one of the better places to check for anime info...

xris 2004-12-14 05:58

Prince of Chronics has provided the answers already but I would just like to add that there is a sticky in this very forum, How Many Episodes: Answered here! which addresses most of your questions ("how many episodes" and "is it licensed").

NettoSaito 2006-03-08 16:47

Rockman.EXE Anime

Who here watches this? It's pretty good!

Kazukobi 2006-03-08 16:49

I do! I LOVE megaman! NT warriors not as good as the original BUT it does have somethings I like.

NettoSaito 2006-03-08 16:51

Yeah! I have the orignal online to watch! I was looking at it the other day!

So what season have you seen up to?

I'v seen all the way up to Streams and read Beast (so far)

(pretey cool site huh? Vile?)

Kazukobi 2006-03-08 16:55

Uh... I just watched the ones they gave on TV! >_<

I like Vile's voice actor in the original... I wonder if they'll ever make a navie of him.

That'd be awesome! BTW, who's your favorite navie? Mine's Protoman.

(Yeah! I might actually be active in this one! :D)

NettoSaito 2006-03-08 16:57

Really I sort of am way to used to his new "Blue Ocean" voice actor.

Owaranai Destiny 2006-03-08 21:40

No wonder I can hardly find any earlier episodes online...:(

I've only watched the dub so far, but I find the rest of the story interesting from summaries and such. Maybe, just maybe I can get my hands on some subtitled DVDs or something...:heh: