AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Appel 2011-12-07 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 3891064)
Is FA Unicorn officially the MG that has the most of number of runners and pages of manual? Damn, that could take weeks to me

i THINK it actually is! even the MG Ex-S has less runners and the manual is 34 pages long... im currently going through dalong.net to search for a bigger model^^ but as it seems it really is the biggest MG so far.

edit: even MG The-O and MG perfect zeong have less runners and shorter manuals. so yeah, it does seem to be the offical MG with the highest runner count and longest manual so far^^ now the 6400 yen at HLJ dont sound all that bad anymore all of a sudden :P

but whats interesting for me is that we actually do get multiple runners with different colors on them! the X plates (wait... X? the last time i saw that on my PG astray!) are molded in grey, red, clear green and clear pink! looks like they really went all out on this thing!
we also get 4 beam saber blades! thats SO awesome^^

i gotta say, im even more excited about this now then before!

and just to put it into perspective, it has 1 runner more than the PG astray to be exact

pumpkins 2011-12-07 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3891194)

but whats interesting for me is that we actually do get multiple runners with different colors on them! the X plates (wait... X? the last time i saw that on my PG astray!) are molded in grey, red, clear green and clear pink! looks like they really went all out on this thing!
we also get 4 beam saber blades! thats SO awesome^^

i gotta say, im even more excited about this now then before!

well they did skip from Q to X, unless the missing ones werent shown on gundamguy.. :) but yea, it looks to be a great kit. don't think i'll be getting it though, not enough display space. :(

Appel 2011-12-07 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 3891248)
well they did skip from Q to X, unless the missing ones werent shown on gundamguy.. :) but yea, it looks to be a great kit. don't think i'll be getting it though, not enough display space. :(

yeah, space is gonna be an issue :P but i will make space for it! and there is still some room around other models so i can move some to make some more room. itll work out somehow XD

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-12-07 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3891254)
yeah, space is gonna be an issue :P but i will make space for it! and there is still some room around other models so i can move some to make some more room. itll work out somehow XD

Yeah, for modelers, room will never be an issue even though the rooms will end up filled with nothing but gunplas :D:heh:.:rolleyes:

Ok, serious talk now. It seems that people here can't wait to get their hands on this Unicorn FA. I guess the excitement already beat all the anxiety and doubt when Uni FA was first announced ;). As for me, the main attraction of Uni FA would be the many weapons it has.

Appel 2011-12-07 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 3891288)
Yeah, for modelers, room will never be an issue even though the rooms will end up filled with nothing but gunplas :D:heh:.:rolleyes:

Ok, serious talk now. It seems that people here can't wait to get their hands on this Unicorn FA. I guess the excitement already beat all the anxiety and doubt when Uni FA was first announced ;). As for me, the main attraction of Uni FA would be the many weapons it has.

yeah, the many weapons are definitely its main feature^^ but also its massive bulkyness! usually gundam models are only tall but this thing is both tall and long because of the giant boosters!

AaKkisa 2011-12-07 14:28

Hey everyone!

Just a quick question and hopefully someone might have an answer. It is with the HG G-Exes that is soon to be released. The black parts on the shoulders, will Bandai include stickers or will I have to paint it? (I've never painted before, I just started to panel line the gunpla, what paint/marker should I use for it?)

Spoiler for picture without black:

Appel 2011-12-07 15:52

good question, i have no idea though :O there are no details on the actual content of the G-Exes' box. my guess is that they will be included as stickers. and if they dont include that you could very easily color it with a fine permanent marker, you need one of those for panel lining, anyway^^

Bonta Kun 2011-12-07 17:02

MG of G-EXES, when do ya think we'd see that?

Cause I really want one!:D

If we do see a MG of it, I think that will be the one to get into the series:p(I kinda dread that day tbh, got enough stuff to get already, don't really need more!>__<)

Appel 2011-12-07 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3891600)
MG of G-EXES, when do ya think we'd see that?

Cause I really want one!:D

If we do see a MG of it, I think that will be the one to get into the series:p(I kinda dread that day tbh, got enough stuff to get already, don't really need more!>__<)

in my opinion the G-Exes actually has a VERY high chance to be turned into a MG! the way they portrayed it in the last two episodes kinda makes me think that bandai wants to push that model a little further and not just give it a HG!^^

suiton629 2011-12-08 02:18

MG 1/100 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam Ver. Ka - Runner & Manual Preview by koba6068
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZoC9VEfL-X...Vw/s1600/1.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jV4hf7cZKq...xQ/s1600/3.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UobrPqZZVH...6E/s1600/4.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-19SwvLvx-f...XI/s1600/2.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BXb790uiQi...V8/s1600/5.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OljSH5fFzY...dI/s1600/6.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kjRmKMxEGK...j0/s1600/7.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8_ps-8bU8S...OY/s1600/8.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jPUA5GuQ05...Z8/s1600/9.jpg
...etc

pumpkins 2011-12-08 04:25

Spoiler for picture:

hmm, that's a weird upgrade to the gafran, it looks like it grabbed a genoace head. :confused:

suiton629 2011-12-08 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 3892351)
hmm, that's a weird upgrade to the gafran, it looks like it grabbed a genoace head. :confused:

Either a custom kit after a kit bash, or maybe something to come?

kakakka 2011-12-08 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by AaKkisa (Post 3891408)
Hey everyone!

Just a quick question and hopefully someone might have an answer. It is with the HG G-Exes that is soon to be released. The black parts on the shoulders, will Bandai include stickers or will I have to paint it? (I've never painted before, I just started to panel line the gunpla, what paint/marker should I use for it?)

Spoiler for picture without black:

I see the first picture is combination of many things. I don't think that is the HG G-Exes

Appel 2011-12-08 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3892224)
MG 1/100 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam Ver. Ka - Runner & Manual Preview by koba6068
...etc

you should really make the effort to check whether someone posted something already or not... i posted that on the previous page already :T

anyway, there is a flatrate shipping campaign going on at HLJ again!
however, it really sucks this time... you can order as much as you want for just 2000 yen shipping costs but its only for items from a specific list.... and the only gunpla on it is the PG strike freedom >__>
the reason behind this is probably that they have almost no MGs and HGs in stock at all right now XD

suiton629 2011-12-08 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3892724)
you should really make the effort to check whether someone posted something already or not... i posted that on the previous page already :T

however, it really sucks this time... you can order as much as you want for just 2000 yen shipping costs but its only for items from a specific list
.... and the only gunpla on it is the PG strike freedom >__>
the reason behind this is probably that they have almost no MGs and HGs in stock at all right now XD

LOL

Probably because of those sales where they let it apply to everything...LOL

Anyway, I really don't like to import things off of HLJ. I'd rather buy it online at a store from the US so I don't have to wait too long, nor pay for custom charges, foreign currency exchange rates suck, etc.

I don't really want many more kits as it is. All I want is the MG Exia R2 if they make it and the 1/100 No Grade Avalanche Exia.

I already bought 9 Action base 1's...the Celestial Being white colored ones. I have enough LED's for my MG 00 kits. =) I also got those expensive Tamiya nippers, hobby knife, metal file, and a new cutting board from Tamiya.

Appel 2011-12-08 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 3892759)
LOL

Probably because of those sales where they let it apply to everything...LOL

Anyway, I really don't like to import things off of HLJ. I'd rather buy it online at a store from the US so I don't have to wait too long, nor pay for custom charges, foreign currency exchange rates suck, etc.

I don't really want many more kits as it is. All I want is the MG Exia R2 if they make it and the 1/100 No Grade Avalanche Exia.

I already bought 9 Action base 1's...the Celestial Being white colored ones. I have enough LED's for my MG 00 kits. =) I also got those expensive Tamiya nippers, hobby knife, metal file, and a new cutting board from Tamiya.

its probably because of the holiday season. or maybe bandai is having problems to ship enough models to the sellers because of the season, i dunno.

and since you do have the option to buy all the models that you want in your own country, sure id do that then, too^^ the price is about the same for you when you order them in the states, so it really doesnt matter for you. but as i said, i cant do that :P i have to import them either way.

suiton629 2011-12-08 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3892765)
its probably because of the holiday season. or maybe bandai is having problems to ship enough models to the sellers because of the season, i dunno.

and since you do have the option to buy all the models that you want in your own country, sure id do that then, too^^ the price is about the same for you when you order them in the states, so it really doesnt matter for you. but as i said, i cant do that :P i have to import them either way.

Yea. Too bad for you. =P But I don't really GunPla much nor do I plan to do much more after I get the 1/100 NG Avalanche Exia and if Bandai makes a MG Exia R2. I might get the AGE series MG kits, but not 100% sure yet.

Money is tight and video games are my biggest hobby and I have been considering to get into manga collecting.

pumpkins 2011-12-08 13:18

some pictures of the spallow.. http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/arc...9867.html#more looks pretty nice, just too bad it comes with only a knife for the same price as the normal and titus. :(

Bonta Kun 2011-12-08 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3892724)

however, it really sucks this time... you can order as much as you want for just 2000 yen shipping costs but its only for items from a specific list.... and the only gunpla on it is the PG strike freedom >__>

I think you've misunderstood the deal going on(or I could be mistaken)
BUt I believe the deal is if your order contains at least one of the special items then whatever else you order at same time will only cost the flatrate but as seem per usual only applies to whatever is in stock and not backorder/out of stock etc.

Meaning you could pick the likes of the PG Strike Freedom(or cheapest item) and then whatever other items are in stock and the campaign deal will apply.

However anything outta stock etc will be shipped later on and most likely won't be part of the deal.

It's a pretty sweet deal by looks of it with the expection that alot of items are outta stock but the temptation to get the PG Strike Freedom is massive now and the amount you'd save on shipping fees is massive.

Spent the better part of the day browsing the whole site(something I really really don't like doing cause it just makes me want to go "oh lookie, gotta add that to my basket!" figures and other model stuff are just as tempting as the gunpla >__<

Appel 2011-12-08 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3892997)
I think you've misunderstood the deal going on(or I could be mistaken)
BUt I believe the deal is if your order contains at least one of the special items then whatever else you order at same time will only cost the flatrate but as seem per usual only applies to whatever is in stock and not backorder/out of stock etc.

Meaning you could pick the likes of the PG Strike Freedom(or cheapest item) and then whatever other items are in stock and the campaign deal will apply.

However anything outta stock etc will be shipped later on and most likely won't be part of the deal.

It's a pretty sweet deal by looks of it with the expection that alot of items are outta stock but the temptation to get the PG Strike Freedom is massive now and the amount you'd save on shipping fees is massive.

Spent the better part of the day browsing the whole site(something I really really don't like doing cause it just makes me want to go "oh lookie, gotta add that to my basket!" figures and other model stuff are just as tempting as the gunpla >__<

that would make sense :P i only skimmed the mail at work and then saw that terrible list XD
but still, they dont have ANYTHING in stock right now, its simply not worth it at the moment.