AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Kasiro 2006-11-19 15:25

Tritoch, is that Blitz yours? If so, REALLY go(o)d job man.
BTW: Strike Freedom looks pretty cool actually.

AnimePaul 2006-11-19 16:18

Does anyone know if MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Ver. Ka have a stand included?

Derringer 2006-11-19 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasiro (Post 744693)
Tritoch, is that Blitz yours? If so, REALLY go(o)d job man.
BTW: Strike Freedom looks pretty cool actually.

The name at the botom of the picture says it's Cody's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimePaul (Post 744715)
Does anyone know if MG 1/100 Wing Gundam Ver. Ka have a stand included?

No stand included.

Shinji103 2006-11-19 17:31

Nvm, beaten to it.

M_Flores 2006-11-20 01:01

Is there any 'best' Gundam markers out there?
Is one set particularly better than the other? How about these : http://www.hlj.com/product/GNZGMS114 ?

Is there a better set with more colours?

Also saw this : http://www.hlj.com/product/GNZGM01
Is this the best panel liner out there or can I just use any thin marker? I was just wondering if they just look extra good if specific Gundam markers are used rather than just any home brand.

tritoch 2006-11-20 02:41

You can try Sharpie.

Gevurah 2006-11-20 02:48

LOL, that grey Z+ C1 is almost exactly like the color scheme of the one I'm almost finished with right now. XD

aikming 2006-11-20 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_Flores (Post 745018)
Is there any 'best' Gundam markers out there?
Is one set particularly better than the other? How about these : http://www.hlj.com/product/GNZGMS114 ?

Is there a better set with more colours?

Also saw this : http://www.hlj.com/product/GNZGM01
Is this the best panel liner out there or can I just use any thin marker? I was just wondering if they just look extra good if specific Gundam markers are used rather than just any home brand.

I have the GNZGMS and I dont find it particularly good. I used that for colouring my HG wing zero custom and I need to apply several coats (for example yellow on blue plastic). I didnt use it for my MG kits. All i use is the black marker but I would suggest you find the finest gundam/other marker since the black marker from GNZGMS is not fine enough.

duotiga 2006-11-20 07:54

now...more on Normal MG Strike Freedom

http://www.gundambase.com/community/...1&news_idx=455

http://www.gundambase.com/imagedata/...e_freedom2.jpg

http://www.gundambase.com/imagedata/...e_freedom3.jpg

HGUC GM Striker

http://www.gundambase.com/community/...1&news_idx=453

http://www.gundambase.com/imagedata/...gmstriker1.jpg

http://www.gundambase.com/imagedata/...gmstriker3.jpg

DarkWarrior 2006-11-20 09:58

No wonder Strike Freedom is so expensive.. look at the insane details it has. It's the first time I've seen an internal frame in the shoulders, and the main thrusters look surprisingly detailed also. Looks like this won't just be a cheap "upgrade" of the original MG Freedom.

Now if they would only show us some of the Special Option parts..

duotiga 2006-11-20 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkWarrior (Post 745260)
No wonder Strike Freedom is so expensive.. look at the insane details it has. It's the first time I've seen an internal frame in the shoulders, and the main thrusters look surprisingly detailed also. Looks like this won't just be a cheap "upgrade" of the original MG Freedom.

Now if they would only show us some of the Special Option parts..

not only that...we can finally pose the opening pose without opening the legs with much difficulty......:heh:

http://www.gundambase.com/imagedata/...e_freedom1.jpg

http://www.gundambase.com/imagedata/..._freedom13.jpg

http://www.gundambase.com/imagedata/..._freedom14.jpg

Copy Ninja Kakashi 2006-11-20 11:35

mm looks like the stand can rotate at the top thats nice, better than the freedom stand :)

dagr81 2006-11-20 15:56

dam i said after my wingzero custom i was not goign to get another model but dam, never thought the freedom MG would look so good

kct 2006-11-20 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gevurah (Post 745085)
LOL, that grey Z+ C1 is almost exactly like the color scheme of the one I'm almost finished with right now. XD

And the blue-white is the GFF colour scheme.

MagikalFly 2006-11-20 21:02

Does anyone know if any modder or anything has put the shoulder cannons from Strike onto the Strike Freedom? Sure 5 guns are nice on SF but adding 2 more..c'mon more guns = better. If no one has, I might need to get a few kits and start bashing.

SNT1 2006-11-20 23:47

take a closer look - seems like the hip joint -- seems like ABS. Pretty fair chance that the construction is mostly ABS-jointed as well.

And the CoreWorks version still looks better in hiMAT.... but this one looks good on its own.

theOtherGuy 2006-11-20 23:56

Originally from Gundam Base

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1.../kerberos1.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1.../kerberos2.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1.../kerberos6.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...kerberos10.jpg

SNT1 2006-11-20 23:59

I take what I said back---upon further inspection, IMO Bandai SF > CoreWorks SF :D

Tak 2006-11-21 00:51

Am I the only individual who finds the golden colors on Strike Freedom's joints extremely annoying?! GAH!

- Tak

Shinji103 2006-11-21 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tak (Post 745841)
Am I the only individual who finds the golden colors on Strike Freedom's joints extremely annoying?! GAH!

- Tak

No, you're not the only one. :p


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.